YHWH (SMT) vs Vegito

Topic started by CerusSerenade on April 4, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,621 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNeutralOne: And I also said YHVH was still shattered into lesser avatars like Demiurge as a result as his intentional defeat, hence why Metatron goes out to collect them as shown in Strange Journey.

As for the one hit K.O. it's much like the Mudo and Hama spells which also one hit K.O.

There is also the issue with the second issue which goes with Aleph which can also harm YHVH.

Who do we know for a fact has multiversal power when they fought YHVH?

: Except Arceus has been proven to create multiple universes, which is the definition of being multiversal. The amala universe was a construct from YHVH, and he normally doesn't create those countless universes, it's just Arceus and the "time it takes to create a universe."

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade: ok Arceus can create all the universes he wants but his durability can still be crap.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerusSerenade: You know an answer to all your questions would come from you sitting down and watching a full shin megami tensei gameplay. Because it is quite hard to provide screenshots.

@Masterofdeath: And so is YHVH's if two humans can harm him with guns and swords.

@CerusSerenade said:

@Masterofdeath: And so is YHVH's if two humans can harm him with guns and swords.

>implying normal humans can capture multiversal level beings

>implying normal humans can be the messiah

>implying this thread isn't a joke~

inb4 another fail comment by cerus~

@TheNeutralOne: The other human isn't the messiah, just a normal human. Said human can still harm YHVH.

If Arceus is multiversal yet has crap durability, so does YHVH because both of their feats show it.

@CerusSerenade: Yes because taking hits from characters who can eradicate multiverses means your durability is crap. I mean compared to what it should be then yea I guess it is crap but I don't understand the point you are trying to make?

YHVH is multiversal level durability at least and can eradicate and create multiverses with the blink of an eye. Vegito stands no chance here.

Arceus has meteor level durability at best and can only destroy a mountain at best.

Arceus shown feats>>>>>>>>your opinion of what they mean

@TheNeutralOne: Why are you saying that the humans have multiversal power? They have no feats or statements that suggest such a thing.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

Do I need to say it any more time for you to get that concept into your head or do I have to say it another hundred or so times?

@CerusSerenade: What are you talking about? Their "power" is to use the summonings. Their summons are multiversal. It is kind of like pokemon. Ash has no real power but it is derived from how well he can use his pikachu.

@TheNeutralOne: Proof that the summons are multiversal?

@CerusSerenade:

Why is it that Arceus' only durability feat is PIS? Because you don't want it to be cannon? I told you countless times it is not your call to make and I take the creators portrayal over yours.

You can play the game and read the story for proof. I am not gonna replay it and take screenshots just to appease you. That is asking way to much of a dude who simply debates for fun lol. Also you could look up the mythology for most of the demons in shin megami tensei. Their powers are more similar than not to their SMT counterparts.

@TheNeutralOne: Both have only 1 feat for durability.

YHVH was killed by a human. Intentional or not he was for all intents and purposes harmed and killed by Aleph and the other human that was with him.

Arceus was almost killed by a meteor.

YHVH curbstomps Goku.

Goku curbstomps Arceus.

See the problem here?

@CerusSerenade:

>Compares being not actually beaten by someone who fought multiverse busters and alongside multiverse busters to Arceus being defeated by a meteor.

@TheNeutralOne: I'm still waiting on those multiversal feats you're assuming the humans have.

@CerusSerenade said:

@TheNeutralOne: Why are you saying that the humans have multiversal power? They have no feats or statements that suggest such a thing.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

The meteor was PIS.

Do I need to say it any more time for you to get that concept into your head or do I have to say it another hundred or so times?

@Masterofdeath: Actually it's not. If the meteor wasn't PIS then neither was YHVH being killed by mere humans, and thus both of their durability must be crappy.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

like if the thread Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta vs Arceus, Palkia, and Dialga » brought you here.

@SilverGalford: well glad you liked my first battle thread.

Post by othus12 (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

like if cerus is a sore loser

@othus12: Can't be a sore loser if Arceus won. Of course, if you say that YHVH has crappy durability as well then I will fully concede.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel