YHWH (SMT) vs Vegito

Topic started by CerusSerenade on April 4, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,561 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: Feel free to say why instead of just conforming to what someone else says.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerusSerenade: All respect lost~

0.) Lock this thread please YHWH murderstomps

1.) YHWH not YHVH (it is pronounced Yahweh)

2.) YHWH revealed that he only pretended to lose and trapped the dude in a infinite death loop in the other game(fact)

3.) Arceus was never shown to destroy anything on the level of a universe or conceptual being only shown to create

4.) It was never "heavily" implied that he could destroy the universe only stated by the creation of the new universe this one would be destroyed as a result.

5.)The above destruction would never occur on any DBZ characters watch especially because it was happening so slowly and arceus nor any of his associates have been shown to react or move at any form of high speed. At best peak human level (that is being generous).

6.)Just because you post a screenshot does not mean I have to accept that what you say is true. You showed a screenshot of someone saying the universe would be destroyed as a result of a new one being born. I took it at face value and you decided to interpret he was a faster than light universe buster on your own and no one would follow you on that crazy train.

7.)YHWH "lost" to people who would 1hit Arceus by thinking. I don't understand the comparison you are trying to make. I have already said that Shin Megami Tensei is different in that their entire plot line is statement based and straightforward. We can believe them at face value. Pokemon has many forms of canon and as such we must take them ALL into account. Not just pick and choose. Yes dialga can stop time. But he hasn't been shown to do it in most of his fights only when he wasn't in one therefore we can assume he won't. Arceus created the pokemon universe and lost to a meteor, congratz.

You are the one making yourself look stupid. You lost a thread and made a stomp thread to try to prove your other thread right and no one is agreeing with you. Sometimes you have to let go and accept your losses. The reason I even went in the Arceus thread was to test to see if there was any real foundation behind Arceus' strength and I came to found that there was none only people lying and making up feats. I would never test YHWH because there are clear evidence of him being "not even really defeated" by people on a multiverse destroying scale. Not many can even stand to him.

@TheNeutralOne: Aleph was still able to shatter YHVH into his multiple avatars like Demiurge as shown in Strange Journey since Metatron had to retrieve him by force.

Arceus was crushing the dragon trio who are conceptual beings. Yes he obviously very much does have the ability to attack concepts.

Considering that Arceus awoke and traveled between universes pretty quickly I would consider that pretty fast, or do you deny that moving between universes constitutes immense speed feats?

YHVH was still harmed and killed by a human, it doesn't matter that demons helped him. I'm not trying to argue that YHVH is weak, I'm arguing that you can't accept all forms of nigh-omnipotent beings being harmed as being consistent through all cases. The beyonder in the old spiderman cartoon is a good example. The meteor is an inconsistency which is disproved by him laughing off space time attacks from Dialga and Palkia.

Please get off with your ad hominem, it only serves to show how you have no argument, especially when it's your largest paragraph in that post.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

-looks at title- Please, tell me why Pokemon is in this thread.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheBlackDragonz: because cerus is a sore loser

@Masterofdeath: How can I be a sore loser if Arceus won?

@CerusSerenade: tell that to everybody else.

Post by othus12 (6,666 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@CerusSerenade said:

@Masterofdeath: How can I be a sore loser if Arceus won?

wow you are on denial dude! debates are won not because a single person (ex:you) says so, debates are won when the majority agree based on the exposed evidence. after that thread you lost all your credibility and respect

@othus12: I believe its one of the stages of grief. I believe that Cerus is grieving over losing the battle.

Yes, please go on in your delusion that a multiversal being who exists outside space and time would lose to a multi-planet buster. Yup, that sounds reasonable.

@CerusSerenade: k.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Ditto wins

Hmm Imma just sit and wait for Cerus to gain a better argument.

You have shown yourself to totally ignore the plot and the writers conveying of it and to use your own opinion as law in that universe. That applies for YHWH and Arceus. Arceus and the rest cannot be FTL as their serious battle was able to be witnessed by normal teenagers. You imply the dude was a "normal human" then go on to say he defeated multiversal level beings. <- Smart. Arceus only has one high end durability feat and that is the meteor and he lost to it.

Cerus' Opinion>>>>>>>>>the overall decision apparently.

@TheNeutralOne: So what makes you so sure that SMT's multiversals are not just like Arceus in that they're slow and have low durability so that the humans could keep up and harm YHVH even though he's massively multiversal?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Will this thread also reach 500 posts? LOL

nah lets stop this thread, we dont need to keep it up just for one stubborn user. the rest of us agree that YHWH stomps. end of the thread

@CerusSerenade said:

@TheNeutralOne: So what makes you so sure that SMT's multiversals are not just like Arceus in that they're slow and have low durability so that the humans could keep up and harm YHVH even though he's massively multiversal?

This is a legitimate question that requires an answer.

Seeing as no answer has been given, the community sees YHVH to be as strong as he is based on statements rather than feats, and thus the same shall be applied to Arceus.

Arceus wins against Goku as he is multiversal.

YHVH wins against Goku as he is multiversal.

Feel free to lock this thread.

@CerusSerenade: Fine I will answer you. Just because a being lost to a human does not decrease their power. If the human that killed him is powerful then even though he is a human he can still be powerful enough to defeat a god level creature.

I also feel sad that you felt that since you lost in the other thread instead of just letting it go you had to try to bring in another character to beat Goku then say that both Arceus and YHVH are the same just because the are both considered gods. They are from different franchises so therefore they would have different stats. One would could have strong durability while the other could just be a push over. Also being a god doesn't automatically make a person all powerful they could just how some ability that makes people think of them as a god. Like a person with imortality would be considered a god but couldn't lift ten pounds.

@CerusSerenade:

Well Idk how fast he moves considering he is just a floating head as far as I've seen. However the fact that he can blink multiverses into existence and had to be taken down by multiversal level beings speaks volumes for his durability. Not to mention voice of god is an instant K.O. He talks and you die. Also aleph isn't just a human. It is revealed that he is the messiah or chosen one. He is pretty strong alone but the power in shin megami tensei comes from devil summoning. He needed multiverse busters to fight Yahweh he couldn't do it alone lol. And if you ever read what I said in the 3rd game it is revealed the he was not actually beaten and Aleph was sentenced to an eternal death loop.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel