YHWH (SMT) vs Vegito

Topic started by CerusSerenade on April 4, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,622 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yes, I'm aware I put Vegito instead of Gogeta in the topic title. The actual fighter should be Gogeta.

Edit: Gogeta was changed to SSJ God Goku in favor of actual feats.

Goku has all the prep he needs and access to dragon balls. Both are bloodlusted. The god form will last the battle.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Awwww.... Why does the title say Vegito and he is not even in the battle but the one fighting is Gogeta SSJ4?

@DBZ_universe: I thought I put Gogeta, I was mistaken.

@CerusSerenade: You might wanna add that to your OP. Just saying.

@DBZ_universe: Technically I did, but I made it more obvious.

@CerusSerenade: True

Hm? What's the matter? Othus was all over how beings who created multiple universes couldn't beat Goku with dragonballs. YHWH has been beaten by humans, surely that must mean that Goku can win right?

@CerusSerenade said:

Hm? What's the matter? Othus was all over how beings who created multiple universes couldn't beat Goku with dragonballs. YHWH has been beaten by humans, surely that must mean that Goku can win right?

Well this is Gogeta not Goku lol.

Also by doing a bit research on this guy, he wins.

@DBZ_universe: Why? Didn't Goku win against Arceus? They both made many universes, what makes YHWH win and Arceus lose?

@CerusSerenade: Because Arceus has a crappy durability and lack of speed.

Post by othus12 (6,819 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe said:

@CerusSerenade: Because Arceus has a crappy durability and lack of speed.

this, now getting back on topic vegito oh sorry,gogeta would die.

@othus12: lol

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

honestly.. u guys sohuldnt even make threads of gogeta ssj4 he has no feats and i mean no feats at all...

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I see the point of the thread but it's not the same as Arceus. A said character can have a great ability but still have a weakness where a much weaker being can beat them. Lelouch is below street level in combat ability but his Geass could control Gods. Or there's a character in Marvel called Proteus who can warp reality around him to his will, but he got beaten by Psylocke and Colossus due to his relatively weak body. I suppose Goku vs Arceus is akin to that. In the case of a typical Universal+ level character with no inherent weakness, Goku has no chance, or Gogeta for that matter.

@taichokage: Fine, SSJ God then.

Yet YHWH can be killed by the ultimate sin. He was killed by a human.

YHWH has no speed, defensive or destructive feats. How can you say he's faster, more durable, and stronger Goku?

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade: thats not god mode...

@Masterofdeath: Fixed.

There are very few differences between YHWH and Arceus, why does Arceus lose but YHWH win?

It's amusing how so few people will post on this thread when they swarmed to say DBZ would win on the other one. There are so few differences between the two it's not even funny.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hmm I read a little about shin megami tensei. Apparently it is a game lol(guess i am the only one who didn't know that).

LOL the ocean between yahweh and arceus is incalculable. First of all have you seen the gameplay? That old click to fight gameplay. In a game such as that we have to take their words as gospel because that is the only form the creators have of getting the story across. It isn't like Arceus at all. The creators gave us his abilities through the movies and showed us his durability and lack of speed. Where as from the gameplay I saw YHWH was talking and his voice was spam instakilling the dude as he walked towards him. Also from what I read their entire verse is that powerful. People like lucifer who can control gods with his mind and apparently through the story YHWH has been shown to continuously create multiverses. In the end yea he did lose but you have to think about to who. He lost to apparently these multiverse busters and with no other showings that disprove that we have to take their word for it.

Pokemon showings have never even come close to that level. Their attacks are at best mountain busting and their durability is crap. Whereas Arceus is shown to be weak, YHWH had to lose to multiverse busters(is what i read) and a group of them at that I don't see why he wouldn't beat goku. Yea sure he did get beat by the dudes but who else can really beat him? Do they have access to this ultimate sin? Are they metaverse busters?

All questions that must be asked lol. Why are you measuring characters based on other characters powers btw? They are their own individual characters with different personalities and feats. I told you from the beginning you were trying to measure with titles not by actual feats. Just because I am labeled God does not mean i automatically am placed on the same level as TOAA. I bet you think arceus can beat thanos with the HOTU?or a fed Galactus maybe?

P.S - the reason I didn't walk into this thread earlier was because I don't just lurk around waiting for a new thread to open. Only since I saw your post today about YHWH did i actually make the connection and enter this thread~

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The only thing common between YHWH and Arceus is that they are creator entities. YHWH is in a totally different league compared to Arceus.

YHWH is at the top of the food chain in a verse consisting of numerous multiversals, universals and reality warpers and governs over a bunch of multiverses. He has lots of powerscaling going for him even if he doesn't have many actual feats sort of like TOAA. The next strongest being is Lucifer and even he can't take on YHWH and spends most of his time trying to think up ways on how to overthrow YHWH. YHWH's so-called "loss" against Aleph was also temporary which only managed to piss him off and Aleph's punishment was to suffer for all eternity being constantly revived, reincarnated and being killed, sort of an infinite death loop. IIRC, YHWH was also stated to be omnipresent.

Next, the feat of wiping out billions of universes in an eyeblink was done by a much weaker aspect/avatar of YHWH. There are many demons/characters stronger than said aspect and YHWH is >>>>>>>>> than all of them. The important thing to note is these "demons" are actually gods and monsters from world mythologies like Norse, Greek, Celtic, Hindu, Lovecraft, etc. and their mythos are canon to SMT, i.e. their feats in the mythos are applicable to these incarnations. SMT makes this abundantly clear. So a demon in SMT=mytho feats+SMT feats. This might be a point of contention for some people but even without those feats, SMT characters are really powerful.

: You've made a pretty good argument even though you know nothing about the verse lol. I'd say that Arceus at full power would be beyond anything in his verse basing off what we saw from true form Dialga and Palkia though. The movie versions weren't at full power nor were they really impressive. The Pokemon Conquest incarnation of Arceus was quite impressive but that game is probably non-canon.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel