Yammy Llargo vs. Blackbeard

Topic started by CallmeBrent on Sept. 7, 2012. Last post by phantomrant 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by CallmeBrent (98 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Versions depicted in pictures.

Post by taichokage (12,675 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Probably Blackbeard, partly because we did not see much of full power Yammy but also because Blackbeard is well suited for huge opponents. I could see this battle going how it went when Blackbeard fought giant Sengoku, given the similarity of his size, brute strength, and energy blasts to Yammy. Although Blackbeard didn't win that battle, he held his own and didn't actually lose. I would say that Blackbeard would at least hold his own, if not outright win.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

yammy got pwned by two captains without real problem. thats usually not enough but heres my argument. He can absorb any ceros and even tank them. he would just quake yammy like nothing and tear him apart

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'd give this one to Blackbeard too. In manga size counts for f--- all and Blackbeard has probably two of the most powerful DF seen in the series so far.

Post by taichokage (12,675 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He has both what is considered the most powerful logia fruit and the most powerful paramencia, he just claims to not have mastered them yet. And who knows what happened over the time skip. He is almost certainly more powerful now, possibly with even more stolen fruits and/or haki.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: Exactly, if he's had anywhere near the power boost that Luffy's had then he's going to be a real force to be reckoned with.

Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Blackbeard

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel