Yammamoto vs Madara and Obito

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Sept. 29, 2012. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

The most powerful bleach character so far against two of narutos biggest villains.

battle takes place in hueco mundo

1st round: Shikai only

2nd round: Bankai unleashed

The Reigai of Kyouraku battles against Yamamoto-Genryusai
The Reigai of Kyouraku battles against Yamamoto-Genryusai
Yamamoto-Genryusai in the midst of an attack
Yamamoto-Genryusai in the midst of an attack
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The Uchiha duo should have a solid chance if Yamamoto doesn't release his bankai. But even before he still is a dangerous opponent.

@SpeedForceSpider: so im guessing with shikai out, they have a chance, and bankai out they dead? ill make it two rounds

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd give it to Yamaji like the Hashirama Tobirama thread. Firstly, the Tobi's signature style of warping to attack an opponent will not work. Even shikai Yamamoto's aura should make that impossible but his bankai beat is instantly lethal. It also pretty much renders gyokaku and Amaterasu useless as their heat can't compare to his Zanka no taichi which he engulfs himself in. In fact tey might perish if they even got within several meters. Juhabach said that he would have been ash were it not for blute vene, a luxury the Uchiha don't have. Madara has Susanoo but I'm not sure that's enough but Tobi can't use it because he only has one sharingan. Basically Tobi is as good as ash if he steps within meters of Yamaji. Madara is the real factor here, but even he could not overpower Zanka no taichi IMO. The dead army and the 15,000,000 degree heat seems like too much, plus the factors like dehydration which will minorly affect them even miles away. Plus Yamaji is faster than they are and a flier. Madara couldn't escape and Tobi couldn't get near. With shown feats I see Yamaji killing them.
Oh slight rule change while I posted that long post, but I'm sure the result would be the same for round 2. Round 1 they might have a shot, but he still has Ennetsu Jigoku and Jokaku Enjo in shikai plus his kido and great h2h prowess.

Round 1: I believe the team seeing as Madara is the key player. He can do something like summon a meteor out of the sky as a distraction and attack with the perfect Susanoo. Obito's back-up should be sufficient.

Round 2: Yamamoto lolstomps and taichokage pretty much summed up this round.

Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Madara's arrogance is the team's downfall for both rounds. He could stomp with final susanoo, but the chances of him bringing that out before getting turned to ashes are non existent. And we should wait t'ill Yama gets more feats with his bankai before putting him in battles. 15 million degrees, flames of the Sun (a ball of plasma)? lol Come on now.  Take character statements with a grain of salt unless backed by feats. 

@YouFinished: susanoo gets stomped by yama jis bankai no contest. susanoo doesnt have high enough heat, it barely burns through clothes, meaning lava is even hotter. while it may have high damage outbput, it would still have to get past "west" which is his armor, which would burn away any attack that isnt capable of withstanding that

@YouFinished: and the whole statement thing is always taken for proof of something on this site, unless something has proven it wrong, if not then it counts, sorry but thats how things are done on the vice. i used to argue statements are bull without feats, but apparently they do count for something if its form a credible source, and yama ji is pretty credible

@Jinbeifan1: What? I think your mixing up susanoo with amaterasu
@Jinbeifan1 said:

@YouFinished: and the whole statement thing is always taken for proof of something on this site, unless something has proven it wrong, if not then it counts, sorry but thats how things are done on the vice. i used to argue statements are bull without feats, but apparently they do count for something if its form a credible source, and yama ji is pretty credible

ha, Since when? And how is Yama a credible source, he thinks the sun is made of fire. I mean, what the hell?

@YouFinished: 1st thing, susanoo is not perfect armor, especially since the raikage was able to pierce it, what do you think would happen if yama ji cut through that? it would be like nothing, as he said it will incinerate anything it touches like nothing. 2nd thing, the here say rule of statements has always been like that. and plus, why would he randomly make up 15 million degrees? to sound cool? he said that he's an embodiment of the sun because of the heat he can generate

@Jinbeifan1: I said his final susanoo. You know, the one that's city buster with just a sword swing, not to mention he's about to take on two Bijuus. And we don't always take character statements as proof, I don't know what your talking about. Otherwise One Piece mid tiers and up all have light speed reactions. Yama could be at 15 million degrees or even above it, but at least wait till Yama gets feats or a calc that says so. Also, Yama compared himself to the "sun's flames" .

@YouFinished: trust me hes not gonna have any feats once juha bach steals his bankai :P lol the statement thing has always been like that, but i have never seen anyone other than kuma and kizaru claim to move at light speed, so everyone who says that is wrong. the lasr thing is different, but ill leave that for another arguement. yama ji also tanked a city busting flame, so that doesnt show much especially since he also has armor that will brush off pretty much any attack. besides, all yama ji would have to do is cut the sword away and then strike him down. that easy, that susanoo armor aint gonna protect him from that. also, that depends on the version of translation, i read a differnt one... god thats irritating :/

@Jinbeifan1: Character statements are only credible when the character has past feats to back  it and it's obviously in the character's range of capabilities.  When has Yama tanked a city busting flame? Even then, it's not going to help him against a cutting attack and the his "flames" aren't going to block city busting shock waves. And yeah different translations can be bothersome. 

@YouFinished: idk with all the confusing things going on in naruto a bleach, i just get lost in who will win. But right now, we HAVE to go on what the statement says, or we might as well say he cant do sh!t thats the point though. IF he does have the power that he says he has, then how could madara beat him?

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@YouFinished: idk with all the confusing things going on in naruto a bleach, i just get lost in who will win. But right now, we HAVE to go on what the statement says, or we might as well say he cant do sh!t thats the point though. IF he does have the power that he says he has, then how could madara beat him?

A character statement could be nothing short of hyperbole. Like maybe Cell could blow up a solar system or he was just talking out of his ass. Not saying Yamamoto's bankai is complete bull or anything its just you don't have to go on the statement.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Yama-jii vaporizing a huge amount of rock in an instant.

And you say when has Yamaji ever tanked a city busting attack? Lol he's probably the only character in the series to actually have done that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel