Yami Yugi and Seto Kaiba vs Yusei Fudo and Jack Atlas

Topic started by DBZ_universe on June 20, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Atem & Kaiba

VS

Yusei & Jack

Battle Location: Pegasus Island

Yusei and Jack use their Current Decks

Kaiba and Yugi also use their current decks (Also Kaiba has Blue Eyes Shining Dragon)

Both teams get along and work together as a team.

So Who wins this team Duel??

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Team 5D's wins!

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Team 5D's wins!

Why?? Yugi has the God cards.... and they cannot be affected by cards effects

@DBZ_universe: Facts are Yusei has a far superior deck to Yugi, has defeated far better opponent's than Yugi, who also use cards far superior than anything ever used against Yugi. Yusei also defeated 5 God Cards who can't be destroyed at all in one turn when he had no cards in hand at the start of his turn the guy is beast.

@SpeedForceSpider: Kaiba also has Crush Card Virus, which that would cripple Yusei's and Jacks decks... also Obelisk can gain Infinite Attack just by offering 2 monsters.

@DBZ_universe: Yusei has the Crimson Dragon to help him draw a card to win, not to mention Clear Mind helps him create cards that don't even exist in his deck out of thin air. Jack will back Yusei up because they are a real team. Kaiba is full of shit I doubt he'll combo well with Yami.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Atem & Kaiba win this easy, Atem have the power to manipulate probability (Man, Atem is a big cheater)

But if this was all skill AND REAL DECKS, then Yusei and Jack wins

@Destinyheroknight said:

Atem & Kaiba win this easy, Atem have the power to manipulate probability (Man, Atem is a big cheater)

That's True... Atem is a cheater and full of PIS...

@SpeedForceSpider: Well you are right...

Also doesn't Yugi also have Gandora the dragon of Destruction? (which removes all cards from the field to out of play and increase attack and def by 300 and with the Multiply (with Kuriboh) Gandora will have a monstrous attack)

But ama stay out of this battle since I really never debate in the battles I make.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

man i only watched the original anime so i don't know anything about there decks could somebody show me an link where i can see what cards they have? also if this is yami Yugi could't he cheat like he did against yugi? you know true his will or something he was able to drwa the cards he needed. Never watched anything beyond those anime, still play Yu-Gi-Oh with my friends everynow and then :)

@niBBit: Awesome I too play Yugioh!! what Deck are you running?? I run a SpellCaster Deck

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,235 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Destinyheroknight said:

This.

If this is a real life game, then Yusei and Jack stomp. If show bulls**t is one though, team 5ds don't stand a chance.

All Yugioh protagonists have the famous Plot Device "Heart of the Cards". Its just Yusei's is just as much bull as Yami's. It'll come down to Jack vs Kaiba as Yusei and Yami will bullcrap the whole time. Kaiba has overall a stronger monster average as he and Jack are both power players. But, Jack is more versatile, were Seto's cards rely on destruction mainly. The contrast is Jack's beatdown requires a combination of cards. His spell and trap cards revolve around boosting his own monsters, but not mainly around blocking the opponent's strategy.

@SpeedForceSpider: Gotta disagree with you there, you're understating the level of bull available to Yugi and Kaiba. Yusei is able to pull off the most situational plays ever, but Kaiba changes the rules of the game and Yugi can flat-out change what cards do. If bulls**t is on they take this.

@GIRUGAMESH: Oh shit your right I forgot about Kaiba changing the rules. But don't forget Yusei creates cards that don't exist with a convenient effect along with it. Truthfully with the amount of BS Yami and Kaiba pull they may win.

@SpeedForceSpider: Lol yeah, it's so stupid though.

But seriously, if you have any doubts about Yugi's level of hax, I have three words for you: the living arrow. The card that could apparently do anything.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: I have multple decks: Monarch Deck, Lightsworn deck and i to had an Spellcaster deck.

@GIRUGAMESH: Lmao, it is very dumb.

I agree with you for hax Yugi and Kaiba are the kings. But in pure skill Team 5D's has it in the bag.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I'd say it depends on if either Shooting Star Dragon or Shooting Quasar Dragon get out, then Atem and Seto may have some trouble, unless Seto pulls off a Polymezeration out of his a**. But I'm fairly sure Shooting Quasar can negate any card once a turn, right? And if it is Quasar, then they'd have to deal with Shooting Star Dragon.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider: I agree with that. Yugi's cards were, to put it nicely, crap. Other than the God cards, he really didn't have many impressive cards that he actually used regularly. He had a Kuriboh for crying out loud, Celtic Guardian etc etc but he'd always manage to have one or two perfect situation cards in his deck that gave him the win.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel