Yamcha(Cell Saga) + Tien(Buu Saga) VS Frieza

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Oct. 12, 2012. Last post by dbzmeister 2 years ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Frieza starts at first form outside chair

IC ON (Freiza may advance in forms as this fight goes along, and can reach 100% eventually)

Yamcha and Tien both have one Bean.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Frieza with difficulty. Yamcha is pretty much a useless as always. And Tien only got hype because he held back Semi-Perfect Cell.

Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Yes, but you're forgetting the fact that the androids are weaker than IMPERFECT CELL and the androids are stronger than ssj1 goku who is stronger than frieza, and yet tien was able to hold back Semi perfect cell which is way beyond imperfect cell, i say tien solos this, yamcha is useless.

@eddz99: Holding him back doesn't mean much to be blunt. He didn't do damage to anyone but himself. And unless you have proof they are stronger than Frieza 100% they lose. I honestly don't believe they surpassed any SSJ.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Tenshinhan should solo this... by the time in the Buu saga he should be way stronger than Frieza..

Tho Yamucha is useless here..

If Piccolo was able to surpass SSJ's why not Tien? after Cell, he has been doing nothing but training... So of course he would surpass Frieza even at 100%

anyway similar thread has been done, the only difference in this one is that Yamucha is here.. which he wont help much at all.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/tien-vs-frieza/201061/

@SpeedForceSpider: I don't even think that frieza 100% would last a second against imperfect cell, furthermore semiperfect cell.. he was sliced to bits by trunks xD

@eddz99: We are comparing Tien and Frieza not Cell and Frieza.

@SpeedForceSpider: If frieza can't last 1 second with imperfect cell and tien was able to hold back SEMI perfect cell then

Frieza will die.

@eddz99: Keyword is HOLD back. Holding him back isn't even a decent feat. His tri beam is just hax but that doesn't mean he is all around powerful because of one move. Its a stupid suicide move that wears his life force anyway so that further puts it in Frieza's favor. The humans became useless as soon as SSJ was introduced anyway, you are giving them way too much credit. I find your logic to be very flawed my son.

@SpeedForceSpider: Dad, if he uses that technique with frieze, he would be blown to bits dad.

@eddz99: LMAO. Do you think Frieza is gonna sit there while he even prepares it?

@SpeedForceSpider: He got semiperfect cell with it h

who is leagues faster than frieza, also, there's yamcha. even if there's no yamcha he would still solo it. Btw buu saga tien is beyond cell android saga.

@eddz99: So, you're forgetting Cell has Saiyan arrogance.

@SpeedForceSpider: You're forgetting frieza 100% was beaten by a severely injured weaker kind of ssj

@SpeedForceSpider: not to mention he still has 1 bean.

Post by Sonata (35,510 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Frieza should be able to take this, Holding Cell back when he was blind sided does not prove that Tien was stronger than Cell. Plus even if Frieza does feel like he is threated by Tien's power he could easily blow up the planet with is still in character for him.
Post by dbzmeister (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I like Tien but he is overrated on these type of forums. There isn't much proof that there was any significant difference at all between him and Yamcha in terms of fighting power. They were both able to combat the Cell-Juniors to a small extent but largely got their asses handed to them.

Tien did hold back semiperffect Cell but didn't damage him at all whilst amost killing himself, the fact that he was even able to hold him back was more due to the nature of the technique than his own power. Also Roshi instructed both Tien and Yamcha not to intervene on Piccolo's behalf as he knew neither of them could touch the androids far less semi-perfect Cell. It baffles me as to why people say Yamcha is so useless when Tien is much the same.

Having said that I think they'd have a chance. Past bad guys in Dbz tend to get given zero-credit, Frieza's showing against Trunks, Gohan (Janemba movie) and Pikkon more than suggest he's no longer to be taken serously. (albeit 2 out of 3 filler I think) Trunks stated that the androids were stronger than him who as he had just proven was far more powerful than Frieza. Inspite of this Tien and Yamcha both still turned up for the fight, which would lead me to believe that they had developed their power to the extent that they thought they could make a difference against such big powers.

The humans always tend to be two steps behind Goku and one behind Piccolo and the other Saiyans but post-Frieza these all made such remarkable increases that to even remain even the tiniest bit relevant Yamcha and Tien would jave to have improved dramatically. Tien is also a very heavy trainer and in 7 years post Cell could have boosted his power level considerably. I think they'd take it and if not would get to at least 50% final form.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel