Yamcha (end of Z) vs Gohan (Start of Cell Saga)

Topic started by dbzmeister on Sept. 26, 2012. Last post by mypasswordis12345 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by dbzmeister (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Yamcha vs Gohan at the very start of the Cell saga who takes it?

Post by mypasswordis12345 (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Anime version Yamcha win. On Kaio's realm he easily beaten a that blonde man who almost beat Pikkon(and piccon easily beated Cell). But that was a filler. Manga version Yamcha lose, imo.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@mypasswordis12345: id say ur right, because yamcha was just pathetic the whole show

@Jinbeifan1: Yamcha was never one of the strongest and was always insignificant compared to every new villain that came along but he did progress at his own rate throughout the series. He had a pretty impressive showing at the end of the Cell games holding his own against a Cell Jnr, a foe which even some of the stronger characters like Trunks and Piccolo seemed to find challenging. This alone may be enough to take early Cell Gohan.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@dbzmeister: i think you and i remember the cell games differently, cuz the only time i remember actually doing something during that fight was when piccolo told him to DODGE!!! but yeah besides trunks, piccolo and vegeta, everyone else was getting wiped

@Jinbeifan1: Even the fact that he was able to fight/lose to a Cell Jnr without complete annihilation was pretty impressive though, he was stated to have started training again post-Cell to which given the time gap between that and Buu could amount to a substantial if not enormous increase. Before his training in the hyperbolic time chamber Gohan was pretty insignificant, he would have been decimated by the Androids who were probably weaker than the Cell Jnrs. It wouldn't be an easy fight but I think Yamcha may just edge it.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,508 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@dbzmeister: Yamcha putting up a fight against the Cell Jrs was anime only. In the manga they showed him in 3 panels and in all 3 he was getting his ass kicked.

Make of that what you will but if you honestly expect me to believe Yamcha was stronger than Frieza at any point in time, then that's just not happening lol.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,838 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Yamcha gets curbstomped.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Btw, Pikkon didn't beat Cell. Also, that was Filler. Either way, Cell was just surprise kicked in the face, fell on a stalagmite and magically ended up in Hell Jail. There was no real fight. And given Goku beats Pikkon in the Otherworld tournament, and Goku lost to Cell prior to Cell's Zenkai power up, then really, Yamcha is still useless. And, btw, that "blond guy" lost to Pikkon while Pikkon was still holding back and wearing weighted gear.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Anime Yamcha stands a chance... but Manga Yamcha gets killed... lol

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yamcha, I love you, but you lose miserably.

Post by othus12 (6,373 posts) See mini bio Level 12
after any battle yamcha will end up like this.
Post by SonicAndGoku (11 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@othus12: LOL

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@othus12 said:

LOL. you beat me to it, I wanted to post that picture.

Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

EoS Yamcha isn't even at Saiyan Saga Goku/Vegeta level. He ends up.. well.... like this:

Post by taichokage (12,684 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol! But it is true that Yamcha lost every single important battle he was ever in. He completely lost his value by the end of Dragonball. At no point in Z was he necessary. I'd also have to agree with the general consensus that Gohan wins.
Post by Sonata (35,223 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@phantomrant: Whoa I don't think Yamcha was that weak at the end of the series. But Gohan is still too much for him here.
Post by mypasswordis12345 (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@ReiKai: Also SSJ2 Vegeta "suprise" kicked perfect cell to the face with full power, and cell didn't even move. Pikkon hit super perfect cell and he fell. That's irrelevant pikkon was wearing heavy clothes, the blonde guy, Oliver give him a decent fight so he already stronger than cell. Also oliver wasn't lose by KO or death, he just kicked out of ring. And yamcha>>>>Oliver. In anime. So yamcha>>S.perfect cell. :D But that's must be a big PIS, ofc.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel