Yamato Tribe Knight Burai Vs Negima-Ala Alba Fighters

Topic started by Roman55 on July 10, 2012. Last post by FalconC2 2 years ago.
Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Vs the characters listed here (Since I don't have the patience to write all that)

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/Negima-AlaAlbaFighters

> Takes place in a quarry where all the best Sentai/Ranger/Kamen Rider fights take place.

> Super Sentai feats only for Burai. No feats from Power Rangers (and by extention the Zyu2 footage made for PR) will be used.

> Burai has access to the Sword of Hellfriede, The Dragon Armor and Zyusouken and can summon his guardian beast Dragon Caesar.

Burai has one restriction, the Green candle that keeps his life force in Zyuranger is about to snuff out in an Hour.

I don't really expect people to notice this thread, but why not.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I have no knowledge on Burai, but I know the Green Ranger. If they have the same feats, then Burai will get speed blitzed by Ala Alba

Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yeah, but the guy has a giant freaking robot. If he gets into the Dragon Zord (sorry, had to call it that), I don't know what Ala Alba will have against that. Plus, Green Ranger man. That's got to count for something.

Truthfully though, I don't know much about the Super Sentai. I've watched the classic Power Rangers (all the freaking time when I was younger), but I haven't gotten to that. My vote is for Burai because Green Ranger.

Don't know much about Ala Alba, other than the fact that Negi is really fudging fast with the Raiten modes.

@FalconC2:

They have a powerful satellite cannon

Huh, that's neat.

Dragon Zord's still cooler though. What are Dragon Caesar's feats?

@FalconC2:

Dragon Zord's still cooler though.

I agree to that :)

@FalconC2: @Destinyheroknight: Most footage they used for PR is in Zyuranger, so a lot of feats are similar though of different context.

@Roman55:

So what is the force field durability and can he react to lightning speed?

I don't really care for the PR Vs SS war either

@Destinyheroknight: He can tank full powered energy blasts and it also gives him healing properties.

As for lightning speed....I'm gonna have to go with maybe. There were monsters in Zyu that were shown to be faster than the Rangers but I don't know if they were that fast. (Burai did fight a few of them)

Burai does seem a bit outnumbered though, and I hear that Negi fought this Jakan Rakan person to a standstill. Jack could blow up mountains by flexing his muscles, right? Burai has to fight all these other "Ala Alba" people too, and one has a satellite laser.

Wait, is Burai fighting them all at once or is it one-on-one? Just to clarify.

@Roman55:

How powerful? Negi broke through Fate's barrier with his bare hands (which the barrier have tanked mountain level blasts) and also destroy Poyo's dimension

@Destinyheroknight: They were able to take out that Universe's version of Satan.

(yeah long story short, the Zyurangers are powered by the guardian beasts which is God essentially spit into 6 animal forms and their big enemy is Satan)

@Roman55 said:

@Destinyheroknight: They were able to take out that Universe's version of Satan.

(yeah long story short, the Zyurangers are powered by the guardian beasts which is God essentially spit into 6 animal forms and their big enemy is Satan)

So, it's hard to quantify then? Still, my vote goes to Burai because Green Ranger.

Yes, I know, not a very good argument.

@Roman55:

Satan is just a name, I would like to see some feats please

Ok, if Satan is as powerful as Lucemon Satan Mode then I'll give it to him

But I want to see some feats

@Destinyheroknight: I can tell you right now he isn't THAT powerful, I did say that universes version of Satan. Never said anything about him being that powerful (thou I could be wrong).

Also, hard to get videos of Zyu feats since TOEI knocked a ton of them off YT years ago.

@Roman55 said:

@Destinyheroknight: I can tell you right now he isn't THAT powerful, I did say that universes version of Satan. Never said anything about him being that powerful (thou I could be wrong).

Also, hard to get videos of Zyu feats since TOEI knocked a ton of them off YT years ago.

Damn it TOEI. We could have used those. What's your personal opinion, since you've watched it?

@Roman55:

Well, what level of power he at?

What have you destroy?

@FalconC2: Pretty okay Sentai series though the main reason to watch it is really to see where Mighty Morphin Power Rangers came from.

Some episodes are floating around YT, but they aren't relevant to this discussion. (as in, they don't feature Burai)

@Destinyheroknight: He did split the "god" of the series into his six forms, and he also was able to make monsters more powerful.

He really doesn't do much however. Which his why his power level is up to question.

So yeah, hard to quantify.

A shame that it's hard to quantify. Still, I think it would be a good fight (considering the Dragon Zord) but since we've got nothing concrete it's up in the air how it would turn out.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel