Yamamoto VS Toriko

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 22, 2012. Last post by othus12 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,784 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Gourmet Temple

Post by taichokage (14,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I see why this is here. Toriko verse is stronger than the actual main trio verses thus far and a lot of people are unaware of this, but to pick Yamamoto, easily in the top 10 maybe even 3 of the main trio casts thus far, coupled with the fact that Yamamoto is best suited for dominantly close range fighters might be a bit too much of a disadvantage for Toriko.

@taichokage: I made this after i looked up Toriko's feats and watched some of the anime the way i see it Toriko is really up there in the HST.

Online Now
Yes he is. He walks all over all but the top elites and most of them too. In physical caliber, I haven't seen anyone in all 3 HST that equal him. It's just the nature of Yamamoto's specific abilities. Aside from being one of the elites that could probably pose a problem anyway, he is a melee fighter's nightmare.

@taichokage: Yeah Toriko could be the next Yu Yu Hakusho or Dragonball in terms of power i don't think anyone in Naruto or One Piece has that kind of power expat for Sage of six paths or the ten tails.

Online Now
Yeah. Of the current mainstream anime, Toriko is among the most powerful. I've been waiting for an anime that is widely known to challenge DBZ and not secondary popular ones that maybe 1 in 5 anime watches knows about.

@taichokage: How close do you think Toriko is to Yu Yu Hakusho in terms of power?

Post by All_StarSupes (779 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yamma's powers are too unique, so until Toriko gets stronger he can't match Yamma. In terms of power levels, Midora, Ichiryuu and Jirou are insanely powerful, but I don't want to go too far and say they're DBZ level without any proof.

Post by othus12 (7,334 posts) See mini bio Level 13

toriko is at a disadvantage because he is mainly a melee fighter and yamma has advantage over any melee fighter due to his unique powers. at the speed toriko characters are powering up (due to their gourmet cells) id say that after the next 3 arcs toriko will become powerful enough to take on yamma.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel