Yamamoto vs Stark and Barragan

Topic started by WorldEater on June 19, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by WorldEater (281 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The fight takes place in a Desert. 

Win via Death. 

No prep time. 

All have their swords. 

In character Morals. 
Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

[in character Morals.] Yama does not mess around

Stark would die in seconds closely followed by barragan.

Post by bigz007 (1,104 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Barragan could age Yamamotos flames if his hiero is strong enough to withstand first heat wave, and Stark can spam ceros from the distance. I don't know, I think it's a draw fight.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Barragan and Yamamoto decide to chill out by drinking wine...lol

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I got to go with Yamamoto. I remember that he was able to beat 2 of the strongest captains at once with just his shikai and now we all know how much more powerful his bankai makes him and he easily took out that copy guy who took out Kenpachi with ease. The same Kenpachi who I bet would give Stark a real run for his money.

Yamamoto was in a whole different league to everyone in the arrancar arc.

I think Barragan would spend too much time talking about how he's the best then quickly get mowed down by Yama and Stark would go down not too long after.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Yamma-jii takes it. While Barragan is monologuing about time nd s**t, Yammamoto would roll them both.

Post by phantomrant (1,405 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@WorldEater said:

Yamamoto releases his reiatsu. Flames erupt from him.

The Primera and the King of Heuco Mundo see and feel this. They know that they're doomed.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@phantomrant said:

@WorldEater said:

Yamamoto releases his reiatsu. Flames erupt from him.

The Primera and the King of Heuco Mundo see and feel this. They know that they're doomed.

LOL

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@bigz007: Fire doesn't age, it burns as long as it has fuel. barragan can't age flames in that right.

Post by nishi99 (1,784 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yamamoto burns them.

@solesamurai said:

@bigz007: Fire doesn't age, it burns as long as it has fuel. barragan can't age flames in that right.

It has to lose fuel sometimes, and that is the moment it will vanish. Don't you agree? So in that sense everything that is not omnipotent or omnipresent can age. Barragan was able to age Hachigens kido spells. Baraggan explained how everything dies, including the things that Humans and Shinigami make. Baraggan contends that 'forever' is nothing more than a meaningless word born out of the fear of aging.

@bigz007: Considering the flames are fueled by his reiatsu, and if not that oxygen as most flames are fueled by(you can't have fire without air) Then no they won't burn out unless Yama dies. Like I said flames don't die, since they rely on fuel to keep burning, you can't age something that does not have it's own life source.

@solesamurai said:

@bigz007: Considering the flames are fueled by his reiatsu, and if not that oxygen as most flames are fueled by(you can't have fire without air) Then no they won't burn out unless Yama dies. Like I said flames don't die, since they rely on fuel to keep burning, you can't age something that does not have it's own life source.

Just like building doesn't have it's own life source but Barragan was able to age them too.

@bigz007: Buildings are made of cement and other earth like materials which erode after long periods of time. You ever notice how some buildings grow mold and have chips and look dirty and crap all around the edges? That's erosion, which is essentially the aging of building materials.

@solesamurai:

You first said you can't age something that does not have it's own life source. Now you said even things like buildings with no life source of its own can age. You're being contradictory.

Everything in existence has its end. Why would fire be different?

@bigz007 said:

@solesamurai:

You first said you can't age something that does not have it's own life source. Now you said even things like buildings with no life source of its own can age. You're being contradictory.

Everything in existence has its end. Why would fire be different?

You can't age something that doesn't have its own life source since it isn't living on its own. Fire cannot be aged since it's existence depends on fuel. Buildings technically don;t age they erode, i didn't say they age, I said erosion is the aging of building materials. Don't twist my words around to help your argument. This is a pointless argument anyway. Yama's bankai doesn't even need physical flames to burn barragan away, he still loses.

Will you stop with the bullshit preachy philosophy, Fire needs fuel to burn, as long as it has fuel it will burn, fuel however is not infinite, so eventually fire will cease when it's fuel reserves are depleted.

@solesamurai:

I just stated my opinions, you are the one who started debating and couldn't prove me wrong. I'm sorry if my opinion and my "bullshit preachy philosophy" insulted you in any way.

@bigz007: Are you serious? You said barragan could age fire which is one of the most ridiculous things i've ever heard. I explained to why he couldn't since fire doesn't have its own life source it depends on fuel to burn, such as oxygen and if there is oxygen to fuel it it will continue to burn, you said absolutely nothing to refute that, just kept using a whole bunch of regurgitated philosophy that didn't even make sense half the time. You haven't proved me wrong, believe what you want barragan isn't aging fire.

@solesamurai said:

Fire needs fuel to burn, as long as it has fuel it will burn, fuel however is not infinite, so eventually fire will cease when it's fuel reserves are depleted.

You said it yourself that fire will cease to exist once fuel are depleted, which means fire does not last forever and thus it can age.

@bigz007: You serious? Please stop replying to me i feel like I'm getting dumber everytime you do.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel