Yamamoto VS Starjun

Topic started by ChromeDisaster on July 29, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Rules

Yamamoto Shikai only

No reitsu crush

No kido

Both start 100 feet away from each other

No Conduct of the King

Speed equal

Seattle

Post by taichokage (13,251 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Now this is decent. I think Yamamoto's flame abilities are superior but Starjun is superior physically even though both are impressive in both areas. However, if bankai is nerfed, Yamamoto lost his only chance of winning because Starjun has the conduct of the King. Even with it, his chances are fairly meek.

@taichokage: So should I give him Bankai? I didn't add it because I kinda thought people were gonna cry stomp for Yama.

Online Now
It can one shot Starjun but so can conduct of the king one shot Yamamoto. It depends on who wants to do what first as neither in character resorts to those abilities right away. I don't know really. If Starjun didn't use conduct of the king as well then it would be an awesome fight.
Post by othus12 (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

what? starjun wins. he speedblitzes yammamoto and decapitates him with his burner knife.

guys...we are talking about the guy who defeated current toriko.

@othus12: And that's why I made the thread, though not for it to be a spite battle. Figured Starjun wasn't getting too much publicity on the Vice so I gave him a HST high tier. Guess we should go higher than Yama?

Online Now
That's along the lines I was saying. Yamamoto has no chance of winning without his bankai. Even with the bankai if Starjun used conduct of the king first he still wins.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,938 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: No conduct of king but I think the old man has a chance.

@SpeedForceSpider: how? he wont even be able to react to star. and yamma has no country durability like toriko. he gets his head pierced in half or even beaten to death by bare fists.

@taichokage: yea, meant to tell you I edited it. My bad

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: Jun doesn't have the conduct of the king read the description again

Online Now
Read the post above you. The description was edited. But thank you for bringing it to my attention anyway.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: it sill says no conduct of the king

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,282 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Galenbeta: That was before he posted it, hence saying it was edited.

@Galenbeta: it still doesnt change anything at all.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Maybe make speed equal, just to make the fight more fair because Starjun should be many times faster than Yamamoto.

Online Now
I agree. Starjun has too many advantages over the old man. Don't get me wrong they're both highly powerful. Yamamoto has some awesome physical strength and durability feats and even speed, but Starjun is still greater. Yamamoto seems only superior in actual flame ability. Decent fight on paper but I see Starjun taking it 4/5 times if Yamamoto has his bankai and 5/5 times without it.

@ohgodwhy: @taichokage: Speed equal it is.

Online Now
No bankai, no conduct of the king and speed equal. A bit in Yamamoto's favor but a good setup. So let's see. Strength: Yamaji is good, blocking Ahon one handed and knocking Wonderweiss darn near a kilometer with punch, but Starjun is equal to Toriko, 'nuff said really. Speed equal here so that's that. Durabity: Yamamoto is multi city level but Starjun could be calced at low country level. Both impressive but Starjun has the advantage again. Skill and technique: probably Yamamoto. Both are adept at the sword and h2h combat but Yamamoto is probably more skilled given the sheer experience, however his physical inferiority to Starjun, it might not matter much. Flame power: probably Yamamoto. Ryujin Jakka has shown greater scale than the burner knife as well as arguably greater heat, however this might onl be a small problem for Starjun since he can at the very least handle his own flames. I could go on, but in short I still see Starjun with the advantage.
Online Now
Important Side note: it seems I have lost the ability to spell and type given the number of grammatical errors the the previous post.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel