Yamamoto Vs Masaki

Topic started by One_Piece_God on Oct. 3, 2012. Last post by bobokyo 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,059 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Yusuke52: you have made some good points but you have misunderstood what i was saying so im goin to use your points and explains myself

YOUR POINTS

. Light CAN'T BE BURN- 100% true

. I DON'T UNDERSTAND YAMAMOTO'S ABILITY-go look up on manga here bleach ch507 pg 14 yamamoto said, " Zanka No Tachi, East Kyokujitsujin. All the heat of my flames is focused on the edge of the blade. IT DOESN'T BURN. IT DOESN'T FIRE UP. IT SIMPLY BLOWS AWAY ANYTHING IT TOUCHES, LEAVING NO TRACE." which means that anything his blade touches turn into nothing and it doesn't burn at all. This is from the manga so no wikis. Now the question is can his sword touch light. well considering that you can read the words on this post means yeah it does and let me explain. In order to see objects light has to bounce of them and then your eyes see the light that has bounce off the object( your brain really but i say eyes to make it easier to understand) put that if light doesn't bounce or TOUCH objects then everyone would be blind. All seeable objects in the universe is being touch by light therefore all objects including me and you are touch by light and we are touching light. This property of light must existence in anime because if not then no one can see. So if there is a light form being made of light particles can still be touch by any object the issue is that can the object affect light. in this cause yamamoto sword can touch light particles since you can see his sword and his sword is different from other anime weapons or attacks because those moves are not able to affect light particles. But anything that Yamamoto sword touches turn into nothing( does not burn simply it just erases anything it touches) and any visible object is touch by light so yamamoto sword which can touch light and anything that his sword touches turn into nothing including a light form being. Example if you put a straw in water does the straw affect the water-no but the particles of the straw does touches the particles of the water it just doesn't have any chemically effect but the particles are touching now in yamamoto's case his sword when it touches the particles of light in a fix location and shape would effect it because anything his sword touches is turn into nothing. And if light particles did not touch objects we wouldn't be able to see. So for an anime this is not going outside its laws of physics and entering ours because they can see objects in their world the same as we can in ours.

. LIGHT IS NOT MADE UP OF ATOMS-true but in order for someone to be a light being and not be light itself therefore he would not be a person i said light atoms to explain how kizura can be light and a person at the same time because it would show the mass he needs to be a person while being made up of light. This is my own idea to explain light beings because if they were pure protons of light then anyone made of pure protons of light would be light and not a person. But this is anime so we look over how light in the real world works compare to the anime world. Still if hes made of particlesof light (by the way atoms are made up of particles) the same affect of yamamoto's sword would still work on him and i prove that and prove that its a law that has to be in anime( refering to be able to see)

. LOGIA INTANGIBILITY- NOT TRUE INTANGIBILTY- example light can touch other objects (and i show this already) so it not intangible is just that no objects can really affect light( other One piece logia character included) except in this case were touching the light would cause it to not exist anymore so it can affect the light where other objects could not. Real intangibilty would be some danny phantom thing were he cant touch other objects and he turns invisble because light doesn't touch him.( please not add more to this Danny Phantom statement because its just an example that shows what true Intangibilty would be like)

. GENJUSTU- honestly i could have stated this one better I was unsure if genjustu can be use on other anime characters and you prove to me it couldn't so now I know genjustu is one of those anime powers that work only in its anime world. But you miss my point i said genjustu in theory could beat bleach characters what i mean is that any anime character who can control one's mind or control someone's perspective of reality can beat anyone from bleach because of this ability. Examples Aizen and Lelouchi.

now that i made myself more clear and prove to you how yamamoto's bankai works to show you it wouldn't burn but just erases everything it touches and how we are always touching light and light touches us so a light being in a fix location and shape can be erase by yamamoto's bankai.

i don't write this to make myself sound smarter than you i write this because i can form a proof to backup my statement that yamamoto's sword could remove Kizura from existence.

ps if someone would be kind can you go to mangahere and go to bleach ch507 pg14 to show other people what i mean when talking about yamamoto's bankai and that it is from the manga and not a wiki.

Post by Yusuke52 (425 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@waybig1010101: Oh wow.

Now the question is can his sword touch light. well considering that you can read the words on this post means yeah it does and let me explain.

Haha, this should be good.

In order to see objects light has to bounce of them and then your eyes see the light that has bounce off the object( your brain really but i say eyes to make it easier to understand)

Nice of you to dumb it down for me... lol

put that if light doesn't bounce or TOUCH objects then everyone would be blind. All seeable objects in the universe is being touch by light therefore all objects including me and you are touch by light and we are touching light.

Very rough concept of how light works, very rough indeed.

This property of light must existence in anime because if not then no one can see. So if there is a light form being made of light particles can still be touch by any object the issue is that can the object affect light. in this cause yamamoto sword can touch light particles since you can see his sword and his sword is different from other anime weapons or attacks because those moves are not able to affect light particles. But anything that Yamamoto sword touches turn into nothing( does not burn simply it just erases anything it touches)

Allow me to point out the first glaring mistake in your hypothesis.

If it truly was destroying everything the sword comes into contact with, would that not in effect make to sword or more importantly the edge impossible to see as any light that touches it would be destroyed? Let you mull that one over there and see if you can notice why your point makes no sense, I will continue on here.

Example if you put a straw in water does the straw affect the water

Horrible analogy first of all.

LIGHT IS MADE UP OF ATOMS

Wrong.

kizura can be light and a person at the same time because it would show the mass he needs to be a person while being made up of light.

Allow me to expand on my above word.

Light is not made of atoms because if you knew anything about light speed movement you would know that any object with a mass greater than 0 can never reach that speed. Now an atom is comprised of 3 things, protons, neutrons and electrons, all of which have a mass making it impossible from him to move at the speed of light if he still had any of them.

Light is comprised of protons, a massless particle. It is the embodiment of energy, which can neither be created nor destroyed only transformed from one energy into another. Yamamoto is UNABLE to destroy light for this single reason as he is unable to destroy energy with just heat and flames.

If you say that light is made of atoms one more time I will go and slap my dog, mostly because you seem so sure that what you are saying is correct and yet you couldnt be more wrong. I hope you learn something from this.

protons of light

*Facepalm* its photons, they are completely different.

by the way atoms are made up of particles

Atoms are formed by strong electromagnetic bonds between protons, neutrons, and electrons (I could go more indepth but I feel it shall be wasted knowledge), none of which are present in light.

LOGIA INTANGIBILITY- NOT TRUE INTANGIBILTY- example light can touch other objects (and i show this already) so it not intangible is just that no objects can really affect light( other One piece logia character included) except in this case were touching the light would cause it to not exist anymore so it can affect the light where other objects could not. Real intangibilty would be some danny phantom thing were he cant touch other objects and he turns invisble because light doesn't touch him.( please not add more to this Danny Phantom statement because its just an example that shows what true Intangibilty would be like)

Its more accurate to call it dispersion.

When intangibility is referenced in a battle it refers to the inability to hit someone with physical attacks, Obito is intangible yet that does not make him invisible, Sue Storm is invisible yet that does not make her intangible.

Intangible - Cannot be touched or harmed by physical means.

Invisible - Cannot be see.

If someone is able to do both then using intangible is fine, but if someone can only do one and not the other it is incorrect to call them intangible.

GENJUSTU- honestly i could have stated this one better I was unsure if genjustu can be use on other anime characters and you prove to me it couldn't so now I know genjustu is one of those anime powers that work only in its anime world. But you miss my point i said genjustu in theory could beat bleach characters what i mean is that any anime character who can control one's mind or control someone's perspective of reality can beat anyone from bleach because of this ability. Examples Aizen and Lelouchi.

Anyone with a decent level of speed with be able to beat Aizen and lelouch into the ground before they can activate their respected abilities. Example, The Flash.

Lelouch would be killed before he can activate his geass against any bleach character as he lacks the speed to dodge their attacks and keep up with their movements. Someone like Tousen could just walk up and stab him with his finger. Unless they have the speed to dodge and avoid them while they cast the illusion, or, can cast illusions at a speed fast enough to bypass the blitz then they getting killed.

now that i made myself more clear and prove to you how yamamoto's bankai works to show you it wouldn't burn but just erases everything

It vaporises anything it touches, for it to do that there has to be a physical object there for it to hit.

i don't write this to make myself sound smarter than you i write this because i can form a proof to backup my statement that yamamoto's sword could remove Kizura from existence.

Go and read up on what Light, Photons and Energy are then get back to me, because your proof is lacking in some key details.

@Yusuke52: yes and if you use real world light properties someone like kizura can't exist and i put it in terms that if you read in a manga it could be understandable because it could work for anime physics not real physics but i see your just going to use real physics in an anime debate so good job anime doesn't exist so dont campare real physics to anime i just said that since anime characters can see then therefore what i said about light is true secound that yamamotto bankai would not be seen you just said that is could destroy anything and that the force that destroys everything is on the edge of his sword and you cant see it but considering that kizura is made of light and still a living person is an anime thing that real physics just cant explain and you admit it can be destroyed prove that i was right about his bankai and you were wrong and that your using real physics now show that you got nothing else to go on because in anime terms everything i said can be use in an anime where ur using real physics.

yet again i said atoms because if he is just light then he is just light and would not able to do anything but by saying atoms of light it can show that he is light while being a person if your just light then ur light im just saying atoms as my own thing to explain how to be light and a person you don't have to think in the same way i do.

Intangible- wat i say -light can be hit by physical objects it just does not do anything to the light( kinda of wat a straw cant do anything to water but the particles still touch) but at the rate ur going we should move to a physics forum and away from anime. And if light can't touch objects than kizura can't hurt anybody because your saying he can't touch anything and be touch which i prove wrong in both anime and real life because if it wasn't for light we all be blind and im not explaining why anime and the real world can only share certain laws like gravity. I made the comment on light because anime characters are not blind to prove the light property im using is in anime.

another thing why bring up the flash im trying to tell you that bleach people have a weakness i dont know why your moving off topic from what im saying here. your away from anime but into real physics which none of these things could happen.

im done talking to you because you move away from anime to real world physics

who cares what light is made up of if light still touches objects and thus objects can touch light it just that objects would not have the same effect that yamamoto blade has and before u said burn where i prove it doesn't burn so anime wise i win and real physics wise no one ones.

that really rough concept of light is true so i don't want to hear it

@waybig1010101: He exists as light, you tried to say light is comprised of atoms (Fucking fail I would like to add) and that is why he can be destroyed by his Bankai.

You were wrong.

When I point this out you say that I fail for bringing physics into this despite you were the first one to attempt it. And I use attempt because that is what it was.

At what point did it cross your mind that you were trying to argue how a sword, that was in excess of 15,000,000 degrees, was able to vaporise Kizaru because he was made of atoms in his light form, and that atoms can be destroyed.

You call me out for bringing physics into this when you try to justify your argument by using it.

light and you admit can be destroyed

Quote me saying light can be destroyed, I dare you.

But if you mean the following

This property of light must existence in anime because if not then no one can see. So if there is a light form being made of light particles can still be touch by any object the issue is that can the object affect light. in this cause yamamoto sword can touch light particles since you can see his sword and his sword is different from other anime weapons or attacks because those moves are not able to affect light particles. But anything that Yamamoto sword touches turn into nothing( does not burn simply it just erases anything it touches)

Allow me to point out the first glaring mistake in your hypothesis.

If it truly was destroying everything the sword comes into contact with, would that not in effect make to sword or more importantly the edge impossible to see as any light that touches it would be destroyed? Let you mull that one over there and see if you can notice why your point makes no sense, I will continue on here.

If you could actually read and understand what was being said in the above quote, you would know that I was pointing out how STUPID what you were saying was. I thought it was obvious when I said:

"ALLOW ME TO POINT OUT THE FIRST GLARING MISTAKE IN YOUR HYPOTHESIS"

"YOUR" BEING THE KEY WORD THERE.

yes and if you use real world light properties someone like kizura can't exist and i put it in terms that if you read in a manga it could be understandable because it could work for anime physics not real physics

And it you use real world physics its impossible to generate that much heat on the edge of a blade and surround yourself in flames that are 15,000,000 degrees. The fact remains they are at that temperature, just like the fact remains that Kizaru is Light when he transforms.

We use physics to quantify feats. And the fact is that his sword cannot bypass his light form to destroy him.

Nothing that you can say will change this.

Kizaru can turn into light

Yamamoto can surround himself with the heat of the sun.

Kizaru can move at the SPEED OF LIGHT, for him to do so he must be MADE OF A MASSLESS PARTICLE (PHOTONS). As anyone with a brain can tell you, it is IMPOSSIBLE to move at those speeds with a mass greater than 0.

Exceptions to this are characters in Marvel, etc.

This should also be evident given that he can float in mid air as if he has no mass at all.

Oda on the other hand has went to the trouble to turn him into light to allow him to move at these speeds, this is what the manga shows.

Im not one to call someone else an idiot, but for you I shall make an exception.

How this turned into Kizaru vs Yamamoto is beyond me.

Im ending this here with Masaki stomps.

@Yusuke52: i use physics that are in anime because its logical within anime your using real physics and besides the real point of this debate was because you said yamamoto sword only burns and i prove you wrong and so now ur throwing all this real world physics at me to not show that you read a wiki rather than the manga andyou didn't understand yamamoto's bankai before this. DONE

why do u keep arguing in real life this could not happen. so don't say anything about yamamoto's bankai in real world where in real word you can't eat a fruit that changes your body into a different element or thing because its not possible.

his sword by the way can erase all things it touches(bleach ch507 pg14 and you keep ignoring that) and i prove that light has to be able to touch objects( same thing as saying objects can touch light) so anime characters can see in anime. so if handicaps we off yamamoto could still erase kizaru.

anyway can we agree to disagree also do you know why haki can hit logia types because i can't find a good explanation to that.

can we also move on to the real battle now

@waybig1010101: Scans that outline the laws of light in One Piece then, since you apparently have inside knowledge on how physics in their universe works.

I read a wiki now? Funny I thought me having all the volumes here and looking foward to the next one every week was something a fan of the series does.

I fully understood Yamamoto's Bankai, I also understand that heat (You even pointed this out) burns things. the only difference here is that Yamamotos bankai burns things so fast that it appears that they just vanish, this is due to the 15,000,000 degree heat that is compressed into the edge of the blade.

The reason he refers to it as simply "blowing away anything that it touches" is just to signify how fast the burning process is.

Think of it like a white hot poker, except much hotter.

If you still doubt that it burns then I would ask you one simple question.

What is that rising from the blade in the top panel? And when you answer this please enlighten us as to how it is formed.

Just for the record those who try and say others use a wiki, generally use wikis.

@Yusuke52: he says it doesn't burn or fire up so how does he say the heat blows it away it says that the heat doesn't do that the sword is at a level that anything it touches becames nothing without the heat. The 15,000,000k think your talking about is the flames that surround him not his sword.

that thing that appears burning is not really burning its just the apperance of his sword when all his flames move to the point of his sword. Latter you dont see it.

also can you give me a reason why haki affects logia types. i look it up and it just says that haki allows you to do that and i feel that was some bs to explain how lufy was going to beat an admiral.

plus that insight on physics is just like gravity you know its in one piece because they don't float like that if they can see objects then light has to touch those objects for them to see it.

also latter it looks like the flames cover his body and sword but thats his west its just for his body its just looks like it includes his sword because of his reiastu now east makes it so that anything his sword touches simply is blown away without heat as you just shown above. look at ch508 pg9 you see the flames cover him and not his sword showing you that his sword( as well as that burning think you made me point out) is different from the body of heat that surrounds him that is at 15,000,000k.

@waybig1010101: "All the heat of my flames"

All the heat of his flames are at 15,000,000 DEGREES.

Its not Kelvin (K) which you keep saying, its a completely different form of measurement, and you will find that it will convert to a much lower celcius reading.

But I digress.

You also didn't answer my question or show me scans of what I asked for.

@Yusuke52: when he says all my flames move to my sword it increases from the flames he produce to turn things into ashes into a sword that can remove things from existence thats why he says it doesn't burn or fire up because his sword reach a new level that gives it the ability to blow away all that it touches. look at bleach ch.508 pg 9 and read my post before this.

by the way that 15,000,000 degrees is still not east its his west.

@waybig1010101: You dont understand how things burn, at that level of heat flames would no longer appear. Despite this the properties of the heat on the edge of his blade remain, it will vaporise any physical object it touches, It will burn it up so fast that it looks like it has disapeared right in from of you. But this can only happen for physical matter, something tangible that he or anyone else can grasp.

This is obviously what is happening, but I feel my words are wasted on you.

by the way that 15,000,000 degrees is still not east its his west.

"All the heat of my flames" Zanka no Tachi East.

Zanka no Tachi West - his body is now engulfed in all the heat that his flames can produce, or as he says 15,000,000 degrees.

Now if his flames can reach a heat level of 15,000,000 degrees and he claims that his sword contains "All the heat of my flames" what the hell are you trying to say?

Read through your drivel before you post it next time, good lord I feel my brain cells commiting suicide the longer I debate this with you.

I am still waiting for the scans that I asked for and the answer to my question thanks.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Yusuke52 said:

@solesamurai: Thats fine that you want to contribute, but you can disregard important things like: Kizaru being in control of his light form to try and make an argument out of it. The only way Yamamoto is going to beat Kizaru is if Logia Intangibility is off, even then that will be hard given the strength and speed that Kizaru can display and reach. With logia intangibility on, Yamamoto is getting stomped, because unlike Akainu and Aokiji, his attacks cant be burned away with his Zanjitsu Gokui and he cant be obliterated with Kyokujitsujin as he does not turn into some physical material like Aokiji and Akainu.

But that is off topic, I dont know alot about GetBackers but from what I gather, Masaki should take this easily enough.

Editing your post to add more.

You didn't need to attempt to dumb it down in anyway shape or form(even though you failed at it). I merely stated facts about the law of reflection and light physics, any and all light launched at a sword would be reflected off the sword Fact. Cutting through light is possible due to the law of reflection, Fact. Taking physics into consideration Kizaru technically should be defeated(without taking his control of light into consideration)fairly easily, or even at the least it should be very hard for him to get a win against a swordsman. I also remember saying I don't even know what manga Masaki is from so that's why I used Kizaru as an example, I made the post with the assumption that that Masaki powers functioned in some way similar to how Kizaru's worked. Yama would not need to doeg no, because with the law of reflection(proven by physicists I'll take they're version of the facts over yours anyday) that yama could reflect light coming his way, would that be in character for anyone in bleach? No, does that mean Yama would automatically think to use his sword as a sort of mirror? No. You took what I said and completely disregarded most of the facts, it would be physically impossible for anyone to block all light coming their way if you put any thought into it, but as I said before I MADE THE POST DISREGARDING SOMETHINGS HOPING IT WOULD AT LEAST GIVE PEOPLE SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

You didn't need to attempt to dumb it down in anyway shape or form(even though you failed at it)

Lets start with this, I was not dumbing it down. I was stating what you said in a sarcastic manner.

I merely stated facts about the law of reflection and light physics, any and all light launched at a sword would be reflected off the sword Fact.

And this is a fact that is overlooked simply because of what I said in the first place. But sure just because I can, why not show you why you are wrong?

There you have Whitebeard cutting through his lightform with the bladed end of his Bisento, and yet Kizaru is still alive, the light did not reflect and he reformed himself after. This alone destroys your post but lets continue anyway.

Cutting through light is possible due to the law of reflection, Fact.

Then you are not cutting it, you are reflecting it. Fact: Reflecting and cutting are 2 different things.

Taking physics into consideration Kizaru technically should be defeated(without taking his control of light into consideration)fairly easily or even at the least it should be very hard for him to get a win against a swordsman.

Bolded and underlined the part where you argument becomes invalid due to the FACT that Kizaru can control his light. If you have touble with this, refer to the image above to see the difference between real light from our world and Kizaru's logia powers.

I also remember saying I don't even know what manga Masaki is from so that's why I used Kizaru as an example, I made the post with the assumption that that Masaki powers functioned in some way similar to how Kizaru's worked.

A very poor assumption at that.

Yama would not need to doeg no, because with the law of reflection(proven by physicists I'll take they're version of the facts over yours anyday) that yama could reflect light coming his way

Did their version of facts include Kizaru's being able to control and generate light as well as turn into it? I know plenty about physics. I also know that you overlook the fact that having a blade with concentrated flames on the edge reaching 15,000,000 degrees would be generating so much mass that he should be incapable of lifting it, let alone swinging it around, and since you are so devout on true to life physics and only believe their version of facts, these flames are real flames and not made of reiatsu since that does not exist in real world physics.

No. You took what I said and completely disregarded most of the facts, it would be physically impossible for anyone to block all light coming their way if you put any thought into it, but as I said before I MADE THE POST DISREGARDING SOMETHINGS HOPING IT WOULD AT LEAST GIVE PEOPLE SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

Irony here being that you were the one to disregard things first.

If you had to disregard things then your post was not worth typing, as WE still have to take the things YOU disregard into account making everything you said pointless and without basis.

All once again completely irrelevant to what I said. I'm not arguing for nor against any of the chars merely stating things about light physics which you obviously don't know about. You don't reserve the right to sarcasm if you te one on the ignorant end of the discussion btw.

@solesamurai: And those statements disregard the key principle that he can control his light form, making them pointless in regards to the battle.

light physics which you obviously don't know about

If you want to see someone who does not know anything about it, check out the guy who claims that light is comprised of atoms.

You also claim that light can be cut through, that is incorrect. I would like to think you know why its impossible to "cut" light.

Makes me think you know less that you appear to let on, given that you also refer to it as "light physics" something which even my GCSE Physics teacher didn't do.

But I couldn't care at this point in time how much you know about light or its mechanics when it is "cut" through. All that matters in my post is that your points rely on the instance that they can't control their light form, but they can, making most of your points moot in regards to this battle.

Not wrong, just pointless.

I reserved the right to sarcasm when you disregarded the key part of their abilities to suit your argument.

Lets just leave it at that, and not let this go on any further.

@Yusuke52: he say east does not burn it simply blows away can you read what yamamooto is saying so why do you keep saying it burns when yamamoto says it doesn't burn ur word isn't above what the manga is saying and the heat your talking about is west not east and the image is the flames moving to the point of his sword later as a said already it goes away and his sword transcends the heat you keep on saying that yamamoto tells you he doesn't use if it was heat yamamoto would say the heat is so powerful that it blows away all it touches but he says that it doesn't burn or fire up so stop using heat because yamamoto himself says he doesn't use it. So stop debating me about this go find the writer of bleach and ask him otherwise yamamoto says it doesn't burn(east) it simply blows away. How do you make this make sense in your mind when the character describes his own weapon as not using heat to destroy but that his sword reach a level that anything it touches is blown away without heat YET YOU THINK HE STILL USES HEAT.

bleach ch.508 pg9 shows him using east and west at the same time.

by the way the heat that doesn't appear is west again ur confusing the 2 proof bleach ch.507 pg 17 shows the flames that surround him don't appear unless he makes them visible but thats west.

I said all the heat of my flames turn the sword from the burning u keep taking about to the blade that blows anything away without using heat which is what yamamoto said.

@waybig1010101: Everything I say is wasted on you, shame really I had hoped for better.

Heat burns things, the effect of the blade cutting an object no longer emits visable flames because flames cannot exist at this level of heat. That is why he describes it as being "Blown away" because flames are no longer visable.

It is incinerating anything it touches in a matter or micro-seconds. It happens so fast that you will not see it, this is obvious given that his zanpaktou is a fire type - It burns things. It just does it much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much faster than it did before. Its not that hard to understand, You are taking what he is saying far to literally. That is a metaphor, same as him saying "Im clad in the suns flames" the sun does not have flames, its just a giant ball of plasma and energy.

Its so fucking hot that it just "blows them away".

YET YOU THINK HE STILL USES HEAT.

He fucking said he has condensed all the heat of his flames into the blade.

You pointed this out.

So did I.

That is why it has the destructibe potential it now has, because it is so fucking hot that any physical object that has the misfortune of being cut by it is incinerated in the blink of an eye.

No flames are produced because its so hot that its impossible for them to form. Its even stated in the next chapter that flames are unable to form at such high levels of heat.

Fucking hell this is beyond a joke now. Believe what you want at this point, it does not change the fact that he wont destroy light with it.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@othus12 said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@FormerCrimsonKing: if thats the case, doesnt that mean he would do nothing to kizaru? I JUST FOUND MY NEXT THREAD!!! ;D lol

dont try, animevice is swarmed by bleach fanboys.

And One Piece fanboy's.

And DBZ fanboys... the list goes on... LOL

@Yusuke52: when yamamoto says it is like am clad in the sun's flames it is comparing the heat of his armor to the heat of the sun he doesn't say that it is the sun's flames he says its like the sun because they are both at the same degree not it is but where he taking about east he made no comparison only stated that in this form his sword no longer burns anything he says anything it touches is blown away, so he doesn't even have to cut light just touch it which i shown how objects can touch light, anyway his sword doesn't burn and that what he said it doesnt burn or vaporates with heat anymore no matter how hot you say it is, he states that his sword has gone to a new level were if it touches something then it is blown away and says himself that it does not burn or fire up. So wat he is saying is that his sword no longer contains heat on any level of hotness but increase its force so powerful that anything it touches turns into nothing. The visible fire again is his reiastu.

@waybig1010101

Lets think about that, Anything that is teleported into the sun would be burned away instantaniously among other things, simply because at that heat very few things can stay in a solid state.

His blade is the embodiment of the sun and that it contains all the heat of his flames, ego he is swinging around at the very least 15,000,000 degrees worth of heat based on his statements.

Ergo any physical matter that his sword will touch or cut will be obliterated in the blink of an eye, this happens so fast that he says:

"It neither burns nor erupts"

This is because it will no longer show a vilolent display of his flames, its rather elegant in that it is compressed heat in his sword.

Flames cause visable buring to happen, Blackend surface more flames etc.

Heat burns in a different way, a prime example of this is how you cook food or melt butter. its more clean and is not as violent in appearance. Hence why they use this type of phrase.

THIS IS WHAT HE IS REFERING TO. He has removed his fancy fire show and opted for the best way to transfer his flames power in the most direct manner.

They burn through the atomic structure so fast that he likens it to eradicating into nothingness. This is an accurate description of what his blade will do because of the immense heat it now has.

YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE "SO FAST" PART OF THIS, AS IN SO FAST THAT EVEN YOUR BRAIN CAN'T COMPREHEND IT.

It is dissolving anything it hits so fast that one can't discern the difference between the 2.

He is describing what it will do if it hits him, and it is true because it will happen so fast that it gives the appearance like he described.

This is not so fucking hard to understand, I am trying to make you see this as plainly as I can.

so he doesn't even have to cut light just touch it which i shown how objects can touch light

Who the hell taught you physics? Light can only do a number of thing when it "hits" an object, absorbed or reflected in the case of his sword. The Photons have no mass to transfer the heat energy into so it will not effect the light particles in the slightest if it does touch it. I should also add now that Light particles are also considered waves, another reason they will be unaffected by his Bankai.

With no medium to transfer his heat into, they can't burn through it. FACT. He needs a medium to transfer his heat into for him to be able to burn or destroy things.

A Medium in this case is an object that can absorb the heat energy, ergo something with mass.

Light has none. It will be unaffected by his Bankai.

I will continue this pointless discussion with you no further, you seem to lack the intelligence to understand what these things do and how they interact with one another.

You still have to answer my question and show me scans of what I asked for.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@waybig1010101: Ok, I've typed a really long answer in reply to your posts, but my PC shutdown for some unknown reason and now I'm really pissed off.

But to shorten my reply, Masaki can blitz Yama-jii faster than he can say "bankai". He is made of photons and thus moves at relativistic speeds, a flash dagger to the head or a light beam to the heart will end the fight in literally a second.

But if Masaki chooses not to blitz, he can always manipulate Yama-jii's vision and troll him to hell. Even if Yama-jii activates his bankai, the heat won't affect Masaki because again he is made of photons.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

since when this turned into a debate about kizaru speed? lol!

But if Masaki chooses not to blitz, he can always manipulate Yama-jii's vision and troll him to hell. Even if Yama-jii activates his bankai, the heat won't affect Masaki because again he is made of photons.

if i'm not wrong the bankai only affects people with reiatsu. Masaki stomps.

Post by jamesisaacs (10 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Yamamoto wins, Masaki can't even see shinigami and doesn't have the powers necessary to harm even the lowest level shinigami of the Bleachverse.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel