Yamamoto Vs Masaki

Topic started by One_Piece_God on Oct. 3, 2012. Last post by bobokyo 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Battle:

Masaki Kurusu from GetBackers

In Soul Society

In Chacrater

50 Metres Apart

Standard Equipment

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Last time I checked, fire can't do noting to light, so there's that.

Then, Masaki moves in relativistic speeds because he is made of photons.

He can control the light around them, so he can troll Yama-jii to seeing all sorts of things.

So, Masaki wins.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,408 posts) See mini bio Level 15

What can fire do to light?

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,222 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@FormerCrimsonKing: if thats the case, doesnt that mean he would do nothing to kizaru? I JUST FOUND MY NEXT THREAD!!! ;D lol

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,408 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Jinbeifan1: he wouldnt be able to but im sure ppl will try and make a case

Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@FormerCrimsonKing: if thats the case, doesnt that mean he would do nothing to kizaru? I JUST FOUND MY NEXT THREAD!!! ;D lol

dont try, animevice is swarmed by bleach fanboys.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,222 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12: yeah i know, but at least i can argue in WB's case against Yama-ji in shikai form :)

@othus12 said:

I have realised this too.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

You can tell the severe lack of knowledge of light physics in this thread. Heat bends light but does not directly effect it, only mediums effect light in that way, Meaning light refracts and reflects off certain substances)water refracts light mirrors reflect it etc. Meaning technically in OP Kizaru should be able to be defeated by anyone with sword with ease, making him much less impressive of a character,(all of his attacks would reflect off the swords) This would make it so someone like Zoro would be able to absolutely stomp Kizaru, same thing with Yama. Using light physics and the law of reflection he should be able to win without even using his shikai(Im assuming Masaki's powers are light based and he somehow can become light similar to kizaru). I made this post assuming those powers work completely differently than Kizaru's(where in OP it seems physics biology are overlooked in certain points, this is to be expected in fiction however.)Unless Masaki has defied the law of reflection before he loses.

@solesamurai said:

You can tell the severe lack of knowledge of light physics in this thread. Heat bends light but does not directly effect it, only mediums effect light in that way, Meaning light refracts and reflects off certain substances)water refracts light mirrors reflect it etc. Meaning technically in OP Kizaru should be able to be defeated by anyone with sword with ease, making him much less impressive of a character,(all of his attacks would reflect off the swords) This would make it so someone like Zoro would be able to absolutely stomp Kizaru, same thing with Yama. Using light physics and the law of reflection he should be able to win without even using his shikai(Im assuming Masaki's powers are light based and he somehow can become light similar to kizaru). I made this post assuming those powers work completely differently than Kizaru's(where in OP it seems physics biology are overlooked in certain points, this is to be expected in fiction however.)Unless Masaki has defied the law of reflection before he loses.

When exactly did you think, that Yama-jii can dodge lasers or other things made of light?

Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@bobokyo: I believe he thinks that Kizaru can be beaten by holding a mirror in front of yourself and scattering his light state to the far reaches of the universe, bypassing his logia intangibility...

That hitting him with a sword is somehow reflecting his light particles away from his body, more or less doing damage to his intangible state meaning that if he was to reform he would have been sliced in half.

He seems to overlook the fact that Kizaru controls the light he is made of and would only be reflected if he wished it to happen, If he turned into light and was unable to control it he would just have dispersed himself with no means of reforming. He also seems to think that a sword would be capable to reflecting an entire bodys worth of light just by holding it up. And that Yamamoto will win this without even releasing his shikai, going under the assumption that Kizaru's Light = Masaki's Light.

He wont need to dodge them since he can apparently just reflect them with his sword, because you know... Yamamoto can do that now. Do you not remember the time he reflected all the light from the sun with his sword so as to make himself semi-invisible and kill a bunch of people before the light even reached their eyes?

Back in the good old days of Bleach.

@Yusuke52 said:

@bobokyo: I believe he thinks that Kizaru can be beaten by holding a mirror in front of yourself and scattering his light state to the far reaches of the universe, bypassing his logia intangibility...

That hitting him with a sword is somehow reflecting his light particles away from his body, more or less doing damage to his intangible state meaning that if he was to reform he would have been sliced in half.

He seems to overlook the fact that Kizaru controls the light he is made of and would only be reflected if he wished it to happen, If he turned into light and was unable to control it he would just have dispersed himself with no means of reforming. He also seems to think that a sword would be capable to reflecting an entire bodys worth of light just by holding it up. And that Yamamoto will win this without even releasing his shikai, going under the assumption that Kizaru's Light = Masaki's Light.

He wont need to dodge them since he can apparently just reflect them with his sword, because you know... Yamamoto can do that now. Do you not remember the time he reflected all the light from the sun with his sword so as to make himself semi-invisible and kill a bunch of people before the light even reached their eyes?

Back in the good old days of Bleach.

I made that post stating and disregarding all what you said, I took into account that he may be in full control of the light etc. But made the post anyway hoping it would contribute or at least give you guys something to think about. You didn't need to attempt to dumb it down in anyway shape or form(even though you failed at it). I merely stated facts about the law of reflection and light physics, any and all light launched at a sword would be reflected off the sword Fact. Cutting through light is possible due to the law of reflection, Fact. Taking physics into consideration Kizaru technically should be defeated(without taking his control of light into consideration)fairly easily, or even at the least it should be very hard for him to get a win against a swordsman. I also remember saying I don't even know what manga Masaki is from so that's why I used Kizaru as an example, I made the post with the assumption that that Masaki powers functioned in some way similar to how Kizaru's worked. Yama would not need to doeg no, because with the law of reflection(proven by physicists I'll take they're version of the facts over yours anyday) that yama could reflect light coming his way, would that be in character for anyone in bleach? No, does that mean Yama would automatically think to use his sword as a sort of mirror? No. You took what I said and completely disregarded most of the facts, it would be physically impossible for anyone to block all light coming their way if you put any thought into it, but as I said before I MADE THE POST DISREGARDING SOMETHINGS HOPING IT WOULD AT LEAST GIVE PEOPLE SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

@bobokyo said:

@solesamurai said:

When exactly did you think, that Yama-jii can dodge lasers or other things made of light?

I never once stated he could dodge light. Lasers don't move at light speed btw.

@solesamurai: Thats fine that you want to contribute, but you can disregard important things like: Kizaru being in control of his light form to try and make an argument out of it. The only way Yamamoto is going to beat Kizaru is if Logia Intangibility is off, even then that will be hard given the strength and speed that Kizaru can display and reach. With logia intangibility on, Yamamoto is getting stomped, because unlike Akainu and Aokiji, his attacks cant be burned away with his Zanjitsu Gokui and he cant be obliterated with Kyokujitsujin as he does not turn into some physical material like Aokiji and Akainu.

But that is off topic, I dont know alot about GetBackers but from what I gather, Masaki should take this easily enough.

Editing your post to add more.

You didn't need to attempt to dumb it down in anyway shape or form(even though you failed at it). I merely stated facts about the law of reflection and light physics, any and all light launched at a sword would be reflected off the sword Fact. Cutting through light is possible due to the law of reflection, Fact. Taking physics into consideration Kizaru technically should be defeated(without taking his control of light into consideration)fairly easily, or even at the least it should be very hard for him to get a win against a swordsman. I also remember saying I don't even know what manga Masaki is from so that's why I used Kizaru as an example, I made the post with the assumption that that Masaki powers functioned in some way similar to how Kizaru's worked. Yama would not need to doeg no, because with the law of reflection(proven by physicists I'll take they're version of the facts over yours anyday) that yama could reflect light coming his way, would that be in character for anyone in bleach? No, does that mean Yama would automatically think to use his sword as a sort of mirror? No. You took what I said and completely disregarded most of the facts, it would be physically impossible for anyone to block all light coming their way if you put any thought into it, but as I said before I MADE THE POST DISREGARDING SOMETHINGS HOPING IT WOULD AT LEAST GIVE PEOPLE SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

You didn't need to attempt to dumb it down in anyway shape or form(even though you failed at it)

Lets start with this, I was not dumbing it down. I was stating what you said in a sarcastic manner.

I merely stated facts about the law of reflection and light physics, any and all light launched at a sword would be reflected off the sword Fact.

And this is a fact that is overlooked simply because of what I said in the first place. But sure just because I can, why not show you why you are wrong?

There you have Whitebeard cutting through his lightform with the bladed end of his Bisento, and yet Kizaru is still alive, the light did not reflect and he reformed himself after. This alone destroys your post but lets continue anyway.

Cutting through light is possible due to the law of reflection, Fact.

Then you are not cutting it, you are reflecting it. Fact: Reflecting and cutting are 2 different things.

Taking physics into consideration Kizaru technically should be defeated(without taking his control of light into consideration)fairly easily or even at the least it should be very hard for him to get a win against a swordsman.

Bolded and underlined the part where you argument becomes invalid due to the FACT that Kizaru can control his light. If you have touble with this, refer to the image above to see the difference between real light from our world and Kizaru's logia powers.

I also remember saying I don't even know what manga Masaki is from so that's why I used Kizaru as an example, I made the post with the assumption that that Masaki powers functioned in some way similar to how Kizaru's worked.

A very poor assumption at that.

Yama would not need to doeg no, because with the law of reflection(proven by physicists I'll take they're version of the facts over yours anyday) that yama could reflect light coming his way

Did their version of facts include Kizaru's being able to control and generate light as well as turn into it? I know plenty about physics. I also know that you overlook the fact that having a blade with concentrated flames on the edge reaching 15,000,000 degrees would be generating so much mass that he should be incapable of lifting it, let alone swinging it around, and since you are so devout on true to life physics and only believe their version of facts, these flames are real flames and not made of reiatsu since that does not exist in real world physics.

No. You took what I said and completely disregarded most of the facts, it would be physically impossible for anyone to block all light coming their way if you put any thought into it, but as I said before I MADE THE POST DISREGARDING SOMETHINGS HOPING IT WOULD AT LEAST GIVE PEOPLE SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

Irony here being that you were the one to disregard things first.

If you had to disregard things then your post was not worth typing, as WE still have to take the things YOU disregard into account making everything you said pointless and without basis.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,481 posts) See mini bio Level 13

if you use logia powers while not use yamamotto's as a spirit and can't be seen by Kizura and yamamoto just sealed him with kido or deletes him with his sword since at bankai all things that his sword touches doesn't burn but turn into nothing. So in this case light is like water in glass at a definite form that cant really be broken up unless you straight up remove the atoms from existence which is what yamamoto can do so it doesnt matter since kizura isnt all light just a light form in a definite shape made up of atoms that yamamoto can remove from the universe. logia types are just made up of an element in the universe but because kizura is made of light doesn't mean the atoms that his body are made up of can be replace by others atoms by the way why do people not set up the fights here so that factors like kizura logia powers are not included since only one piece characters can really beat them by hitting them. If you ask me this was one of the only things i found one piece to just be a little dumb rule that creates a huge plot hole because it makes haki some bs to explain how luffy can beat up an admiral in the future and its loses some credibility for me cause one piece is great except for the logia and the haki concept.

@Yusuke52: @waybig1010101:

Masaki's power, control & hax over the light element far exceeds Kizaru's.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,481 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@One_Piece_God: sorry i don't know who masaki is so he might be able to beat the head captain if he can see spirits if not then no difference really yet again i dont know masaki so idk but for kizura i just proved that yamamoto could beat him also im a one piece fan so im not being bias here its just that bleach spirit thing and yamamoto can make all matter into nothin that is way i think he'll win. To show you am not super bleach fan anyone with genjustu in theory can beat anyone from bleach cause it shows that illusions can't be stop but yet again the whole spirit thing just shuts that up.

@One_Piece_God: Thought as much. I have heard some things about it in the past and I have them here, just never found the time to read it.

@waybig1010101: I would comment on how you are wrong in the way you described how Yamamotos Bankai worked and that light is made of atoms (Dont know what can be said to this to be honest) that can be destroyed with fire. But I feel it would just be a waste of time, I will just say that you are wrong on both accounts and leave it at that.

To the spirit invisibility part, that is taken out by default to make a match fair, as is logia intangibility or dispersion (However you want to call it). So it is not active and there will be no cheap wins because of it.

To the genjutsu part, this is also wrong because genjutsu only effects those with a chakra network, people from One Piece and Bleach will be unaffected by genjutsu and it would be pointless to even try. This is overlooked most of the time to make it fair.

@waybig1010101 said:

if you use logia powers while not use yamamotto's as a spirit and can't be seen by Kizura and yamamoto just sealed him with kido or deletes him with his sword since at bankai all things that his sword touches doesn't burn but turn into nothing. So in this case light is like water in glass at a definite form that cant really be broken up unless you straight up remove the atoms from existence which is what yamamoto can do so it doesnt matter since kizura isnt all light just a light form in a definite shape made up of atoms that yamamoto can remove from the universe. logia types are just made up of an element in the universe but because kizura is made of light doesn't mean the atoms that his body are made up of can be replace by others atoms by the way why do people not set up the fights here so that factors like kizura logia powers are not included since only one piece characters can really beat them by hitting them. If you ask me this was one of the only things i found one piece to just be a little dumb rule that creates a huge plot hole because it makes haki some bs to explain how luffy can beat up an admiral in the future and its loses some credibility for me cause one piece is great except for the logia and the haki concept.

Light isn't made of atoms, it is made of photons, an elementary particle. So in short, you have to destroy a being made of energy, which in physics is impossible. . . .

Some of Masaki's feats:

-Visual manipulation.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249455_534200743272156_1978922377_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/30751_534200693272161_697006031_n.jpg

-Light Beams

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/554270_534201079938789_675078874_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/480483_534201036605460_974369772_n.jpg

-Seal an opponent with his light.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/30361_534200883272142_925605191_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/374562_534200843272146_2140913731_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/246522_534200786605485_1403568248_n.jpg

-Can create a sword made of light.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/65350_534201013272129_614156060_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/581592_534200973272133_596125500_n.jpg

-Excalibur (a sword also made from light but much larger)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/539481_534201289938768_486982186_n.jpg

-Flash Daggers

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/385690_534201263272104_255591660_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/375895_534201173272113_272500824_n.jpg

-Attacks go through him because he is made of photons.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580740_534201123272118_876515390_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/576855_534200939938803_416000731_n.jpg

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

And One Piece fanboy's.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel