Yamamoto vs Madara and Whitebeard

Topic started by WorldEater on July 13, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara spams his meteorites while Whitebeard quakes Yamamoto to death,

This fight shouldn't be argued, Whitebeard alone is already enough to give old man Yama a hard time, adding in Madara makes it worse for Yama considering the two foes are arguably the most powerful tiers of their respective universes.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@5th: but isn't Hashirama stronger then Madara and now Obito is stronger than both of them

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,961 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Masterofdeath said:

@5th: but isn't Hashirama stronger then Madara and now Obito is stronger than both of them

lol no, Madara + Rinnegan + Wood style > Hashirama. 

@SpeedForceSpider: right for some reason I always forget that he got wood style. I was thinking of the before series fight where Hashirama beat him. Still Obito beats them both.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,961 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Masterofdeath: You were probably thinking of Madara before his big upgrades. As for Obito he may but Madara is looking like he has something else up his sleeves.

@SpeedForceSpider: yeah all these flashbacks keep getting me confused. One of the major fails of Naruto flashback chapters that take away from major fights. True but I think he is gonna try and turn himself into a Juubi like being by using the 9 tails, 8 tails, and he probably kept some spare chakra for something like this. However Naruto being plot device that he is will be chosen instead and then after a big fight where he will make Obito see reason Obito will revive everybody that was killed and will revive the hokages and then he will die but the Juubi will go into Naruto making him a super omega character. However due to Uchiha hax Sasuke will find a new version of sharingan that will let keep up with Naruto and even surpass him.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@EraserCannon: Sorry, but no. Yama is the strongest of the three. Having said that, I don't see him winning this, Whitebeard and Madara together would be too much.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Masterofdeath said:

lol no, Madara + Rinnegan + Wood style > Hashirama.

Even that isn't certain, I could see current Madara winning but they'd still be pretty close IMO. Guess we'll find out in the next few chapters.

Post by othus12 (6,882 posts) See mini bio Level 13

yamma is ridiculous with bankai but idk why people always seem to think he is gonna use that right off the bat. if this is in character yamma could die even before he gets to use his bankai. it happened with aizen it will happen again.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel