Yamamoto vs Kuzan

Topic started by Obito on June 24, 2013. Last post by phantomrant 1 year ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Rules

Both are in character. 

No prep time. No outside help. 

Win by Death. 

Who wins?

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Aokiji dies horribly. Yammamoto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hitsugaya>>>>Aokiji. He wont be able to fight let alone regenerate
Post by phantomrant (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ChromeDisaster said:

Yammamoto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aokiji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hitsugaya

More like that.

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yammamoto

Post by shinjihirako123 (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@phantomrant said:

@ChromeDisaster said:

Yammamoto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aokiji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hitsugaya

More like that.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yamamoto one shots.
Post by taichokage (12,592 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yamamoto easily in bankai. Possibly I'm shikai as well.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@phantomrant: No. It was right the way I had it. Hitsugaya can do everything Aokiji can do, and more.

Post by othus12 (6,285 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChromeDisaster: i have to disagree. hitsugaya needs some moisture to be able to cast hyorinmaru while ao kiji can spam ice as much as he needs. he froze a part of the sea with just sticking his hand into the water. toshiro has never shown ice manipulation on that scale.

and yo the rest of the people could someone tell me how yammamoto gets through ao kiji's intan? bankai maybe. shikai? i dont think so.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,488 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yamamoto activates bankai and Aokiji evaporates.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ChromeDisaster: Not true Hitsugaya can't have a fight and cause climate change so severe half an island is frozen over. not to mention Aokiji is living ice, Hitsugaya in theory couldn't even hurt because of his attribute. And he has a limitation that makes it so he needs some form of moisture to use his ice abilities. His vice is humid environments.

Post by phantomrant (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ChromeDisaster said:

@phantomrant: No. It was right the way I had it. Aokiji can do everything Hitsugaya can do, and more.

Again..... more like that.

Aokiji is ridiculously faster than Hitsugaya.

Aokiji can basically do anything that Hitsugaya can do with ice.... and vastly more. His ice manipulation ability is worlds above Hitsugaya. In addition to being able to freeze people (both outside and inside unlike Hitsugaya), he can shape ice into anything he wants and launch them at his opponent (whereas Hitsugaya can do the same except not nearly as versatile), Aokiji's freezing AoE is much higher. If Hitsugaya's AoE ranges from multiple city blocks (Hyoten Hyakkaso) to town level (based on the statement that Tenso Jurin's AoE is 7-8 km), Aokiji easily surpasses that, seeing as he froze entire oceans in an instant.

Aokiji is a lot more battle-oriented.

Probs physically stronger and more durable, too (not to mention logia regeneration).

Can use Haki

Clearly a lot better fighter than Hitsugaya. He fought the now-Fleet Admiral whose DF is very advantageous against Aokiji's DF, seeing as we know that magma will vaporize Aokiji's ice on contact, for 10 days. Hitsugaya wouldn't even last a minute against Akainu.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel