yamamoto vs hiei

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Dec. 20, 2009. Last post by taichokage 4 years, 12 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Well, Tmk we haven't actually seen what Yamamoto Can Do so this is really a speculation battle, But My money is on Hiei. In general yyh characters are > then there bleach counterparts.
Post by taichokage (15,381 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hiei is tough but Yama-ji wins. I do think that Hiei can beat all but the strongest bleach chars. (i.e. Aizen, Baraggan,Yamamoto) even the captains.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
preferably   hiei
Post by willyvereb (5,943 posts) See mini bio Level 17
With all honesty the strongest Bleach characters are only barely on the level of A class in terms of Yu Yu Hakusho. And for an A class fighter even being in the hundred meters radius of an S class fight means they're dead in the next second...simply from the bakcslashes of the clashing two powers. And Hei IS an S class Demon afterall:)
Post by taichokage (15,381 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@willyvereb said:
" With all honesty the strongest Bleach characters are only barely on the level of A class in terms of Yu Yu Hakusho. And for an A class fighter even being in the hundred meters radius of an S class fight means they're dead in the next second...simply from the bakcslashes of the clashing two powers. And Hei IS an S class Demon afterall:) "
the strongest bleach characters (captains) may be about A class level but Yamamoto is more than twice as strong as a normal captain. Also Kuwabara by the end was supposedly A class and I can't see him beating any of the captains.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel