Yamamoto vs Baraggan

Topic started by Obito on Oct. 25, 2012. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Both are serious. 
Standard winning rules. 
No prep. 
Both have their weapons. 
Both start in the air. 
Who wins? 

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14

barragans hax should win, although when you age a star it explodes and destroys everything... just kidding yama ji isnt a ball of plasma XD

Post by DBZ_universe (15,459 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Barragan should win thanks to his abilities, if he touches Rujjin jakka it's all over since it will rot, and Barragan can slow down time when Yamamoto is going to hit him and then tag him and Yamamoto will rot.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

As long as Yama-jii doesn't start in bankai, Barragan can win. Respira hax could rot the flame and then turn Yama-jii to dust.

Post by taichokage (12,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Should still go to Yamaji. I don't know how well Baraggan could age heat. And Yamaji's is all around. Even a distance away and blut vene was all that kept Royd Lloyd alive. Also he has shown not to age skeletons immediately. His zombie army might be a threat. Besides. Yamaji ought to be fast enough or profient in kido enough to evade or block Baraggan's respira. He could put a barrier around him then use Zanka o Tachi North, and this mimic the way Baraggan was harmed before. Baraggan is tough but his time is all he has.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I believe Yamamoto wins here.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,894 posts) See mini bio Level 16

either one of them could win this

Post by Vindictus (21 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Baragan

Post by phantomrant (1,291 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yama stomps for the most part.

Base forms: Yama wins. An Itto Kaso or an Ikkotsu where Barragan has no knowledge of how powerful the punch will be will do him in.

Base Yama vs Released Barragan: Barragan wins (and this will be the only match he's gonna be winning). His time dilation field which basically slows down attacks and his Respira that was fast enough to reach Soifon and will age away Yama quickly upon contact (since he's already very old). At this point, Yama is at a severe disadvantage.

Any other battles where Yama releases is a stomp for Yama.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Someone please inform me. How does one age heat? Then tell me how long the fires of the sun burn for and how barragan will touch yama with that defense?

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@TheNeutralOne said:

Someone please inform me. How does one age heat? Then tell me how long the fires of the sun burn for and how barragan will touch yama with that defense?

The heat can chill. Really, the flame is a chemical reaction, the sun burn for this reason too, and the flame stops pretty fast, only the object generating more flames by chemical reaction. A kido is miles better defense against the respira.

It's better question how Yama will touch Barragan.

If they are in character and in base form, then I think Yama win, because Barragan would think he can't lose and wait for the enemy to attack, and Yama usually doesn't playing around, he would start a powerful flame wave what would fry Barragan because he doesn't aging that fast in base form.

@TheNeutralOne said:

According to Lord Barragan, he can age almost anything.

So, heat as time passes will eventually disperse so Lor Barragan can "age" it that way. Or, since heat is produce by moving particles, as time passes the energy that makes those particles move will eventually run out, no movement = no heat.

Flames will eventually die, because the fuel it needs to keep burning will run out.

Once the Respira makes contact with Yama, he is good as dead.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I cant deny Barragan can win, but I dont see Old man Genocide losing....

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Is say old man Yama. Even though Barragan could age the flames into dispersion, I believe there is a certain rate that the aging follows so he could overload the respira and get to Barragan. I mean, the guy can sneeze out a tsunami of fire. I think it would reach Barragan before he could age all of it.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Is say old man Yama. Even though Barragan could age the flames into dispersion, I believe there is a certain rate that the aging follows so he could overload the respira and get to Barragan. I mean, the guy can sneeze out a tsunami of fire. I think it would reach Barragan before he could age all of it.

He aged a Shinagami's body and a Kidou froma Kidou Expert that could last a thousand years in a matter of seconds. So. . . .

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@bobokyo: True but there is a rate. The aging takes a few seconds. If there was not, neither Jakuho Raikoben or it's force would not have been able to touch him at all. If he Yama can keep it going, he could find a way to overload it and make contact.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,459 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Barragan-sama wins here. He will rot Yamamoto.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@bobokyo: True but there is a rate. The aging takes a few seconds. If there was not, neither Jakuho Raikoben or it's force would not have been able to touch him at all. If he Yama can keep it going, he could find a way to overload it and make contact.

Barragan could aging the matters, but he couldn't do so quickly with shock waves and energy blasts(ceros). That's why the Jakuho Raikoben injured him and he was only the second espada. Since the flame disappear pretty fast(lets just think the flamethrower, it last for a few meters and only while the weapon wielder shooting) there is no way he could overload the Respira with flames. And his aging took a few seconds, but it was continuous, around hundred years per second. Even faster when it touch the body, remember when he standing on the building.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

The Ghost King takes it but not without a fight

Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

All Yammamoto has to do is engulf him in flames and make those flames collapse in on it self therefor incinerating Barragan before he can extinguish the flames.

Imagine him using this technique at 1:03 to pull it off

(even if its at a smaller scale Barragan has no hope to prevail)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel