Yamamoto (Bleach) vs Thanos

Topic started by Amazingoctus on Dec. 22, 2011. Last post by cosmicdude 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Amazingoctus (5 posts) See mini bio Level 7

vs

Hand to hand only.

Both get 1 day of prep time.

Takes place in New York.

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Thanos can bitchslap the likes of Superman and he's one of the most deadliest hand-to-hand combatants in his verse. For example he was the one who trained Gamora and made her as deadly as she is. 
Yeah, this is a major stomp. 
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9

welcome to the vice.

@YouFinished said:

welcome to the vice.

Thanks. I'm technically not new though.

@Amazingoctus: Tradog?

@paladin said:

Thanos can bitchslap the likes of Superman and he's one of the most deadliest hand-to-hand combatants in his verse. For example he was the one who trained Gamora and made her as deadly as she is. Yeah, this is a major stomp.

I was so so on that side when I made this.

@paladin said:

@Amazingoctus: Tradog?

Is that another user? If so, then no, I'm not him/her.

@Amazingoctus: Oh well. Then I'm suddenly out of ideas. I didn't visit the battlée forums for months so I don't know the style of everyone here.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Amazingoctus:

then why make it?

@YouFinished: Because I wasn't 100% what people would say. Maybe I would have been proven wrong.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Seriously, we haven't even seen the true power of his shikai.

@Amazingoctus: Superman can bust planets with a punch. Thanos can best Superman in physical power. 
Gamora was often described as the deadliest fighter in the Galaxy. Yet Thanos might be even above her. 
Shall I make a complete list that in how many ways Thanos is above Yamamoto Genryusai? 
Because the said list would be pretty long.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

no one in the HST can hurt someone who is immortal and was able to hurt Galactus with one blast power.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Thanos bitch slaps yama across the galaxy and back.

Post by taichokage (13,023 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Terribly one sided. This is essentially a high tier multi city buster vs a near universal, immortal, casual planet buster. Thanes wins with complete ease.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

What did Yama-ji do to deserve this anyway? He is one of the better Bleach characters. :)

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@MohsinMan99:He jobbed against Aizen

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Thanos bitch slaps the HST to death! Curb Stomp!
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

with the strength gaunlet he could destroy planets with punchs tham\nos is way over his level even being able to destroy half of the universe with a snap

Post by taichokage (13,023 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They don't have any equipment like the gauntlet or even Yamji's zanpakutou but all the same Thanos is completely on a different level. But to comment on his power when with the gauntlet, he was not just universal but multiversal level. He defeated over a dozen universal level beings, some of whom were multiversal and most of whom had the power to destroy or lay waste to the universe such as Galactus, and he did so with no effort. Even abstract concept beings such as time, space and death itself were overcome.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel