Yamamoto (Bleach) vs. Death (Soul Eater)

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on Nov. 5, 2013. Last post by Carter_esque 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (599 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Yamamoto Vs Death
Yamamoto Vs Death

Who wins?

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yama blitzes

Post by phantomrant (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 10

OMG rages.

Post by taichokage (12,919 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Or incinerates. But Shinigami Sama is no slouch and is more awesome.
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ol' man Yama stomps lol

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,750 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Give Death Excalibur.

That's overkill. Give him death Scythe which is his normal weapon, but Excalibur is OP and is wielded by nobody. Really Excalibur might have been the strongest character in Soul Eater not Asura, Black Star, Shinigami Sama or Crona.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,750 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: I know, I just really want Death to win.

Lol, can't blame you there. He's awesome.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Have no idea what Shinigami-sama true power is, he only did one fight and the Kishin wasn't at full power at the end. So it unknown

Yamamoto win by default

Yamamoto Wins

@OfficialRikudouSennin said:

Yamamoto Wins

Make Fair Fights

Don’t make battles that are clearly one-sided. Most times this happens when people want to make one character look bad or another look good. Either way it’s childish and a waste of space. Sometimes it’s a mistake because you don’t know all the abilities of a characters and it turns out that they have a power that would make them win easily, but that doesn’t happen much (and it really shouldn’t, AV is an encyclopedia, look up characters before you make the fight). If it’s obvious you’re doing it on purpose, the thread will be locked.Also, it is a good idea to create battles that you aren't sure of the winner. Creating a battle with a clear winner in mind isn't really great form and isn't how the battles work, your supposed to create a fight when you see two or more characters that are pretty evenly matched and you aren't really sure of one or the other. Also the anime/manga character in question must be able to compete in the battle. The should not be used then throwed away as an excuse to create an illegal battle. If this occurs the thread will be locked.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yamamoto

@Carter_esque said:

Yamamoto Wins

Make Fair Fights

Don’t make battles that are clearly one-sided. Most times this happens when people want to make one character look bad or another look good. Either way it’s childish and a waste of space. Sometimes it’s a mistake because you don’t know all the abilities of a characters and it turns out that they have a power that would make them win easily, but that doesn’t happen much (and it really shouldn’t, AV is an encyclopedia, look up characters before you make the fight). If it’s obvious you’re doing it on purpose, the thread will be locked.Also, it is a good idea to create battles that you aren't sure of the winner. Creating a battle with a clear winner in mind isn't really great form and isn't how the battles work, your supposed to create a fight when you see two or more characters that are pretty evenly matched and you aren't really sure of one or the other. Also the anime/manga character in question must be able to compete in the battle. The should not be used then throwed away as an excuse to create an illegal battle. If this occurs the thread will be locked.

i don't need to listen to you so please don't order me around

Post by NighThunder (64 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@OfficialRikudouSennin: That was quoted from the rules, if you don't want to listen to them, i suggest going to another site.

Post by GeneralVan (1,637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yama solos Soul Eater.

@NighThunder said:

@OfficialRikudouSennin: That was quoted from the rules, if you don't want to listen to them, i suggest going to another site.

this match is fair since people aren't trolling or having any issue so thank you!

@NighThunder said:

this match is fair since people aren't trolling or having any issue so thank you!

@NighThunder: He obviously missed my point along w/ the underlined,italicized, bold portion of the post. You'll have to excuse him as he's not the brightest crayon in the box.

@Carter_esque said:

@NighThunder said:

@NighThunder: He obviously missed my point along w/ the underlined,italicized, bold portion of the post. You'll have to excuse him as he's not the brightest crayon in the box.

see your doing it again now if I tag a mod ill be wrong wouldn't I? because as of this match is EQUAL if its not to your liking please don't come on animevice

@Carter_esque said:

@NighThunder said:

see your doing it again now if I tag a mod ill be wrong wouldn't I? because as of this match is EQUAL if its not to your liking please don't come on animevice

Wow... you're still not getting it lol. No one is disputing the fairness of this battle:

"... it is a good idea to create battles that you aren't sure of the winner. Creating a battle with a clear winner in mind isn't really great form and isn't how the battles work..."

You're not supposed to make battles w/ a predetermined winner in mind. When you do this, just like you've done on this thread and on your locked Broly vs. Goku thread (you picked Broly), that constitutes intentional spite against the other character involved while simultaneously favoring the other which is against the rules.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel