XJ9/Jenny Wakeman vs Whitebeard

Topic started by Stingerrain on Sept. 9, 2012. Last post by Jinbeifan1 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Stingerrain (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Vs
Vs

No prep.

Full knowledge for both.

In-Character.

Winner by KO.

No BFR.

Fight takes place in a Roman coliseum.

They start out 100 feet away from each other.

Who wins?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,342 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Whitebeard should take this

Post by SMXLR8 (7,394 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this is a curb stomp?

what the heck no prep and Full knowledge for both makes no sense

Prep = Full knowledge

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8 said:

this is a curb stomp?

what the heck no prep and Full knowledge for both makes no sense

Prep = Full knowledge

prep does not necessarily mean full knowledge. it mean they are aware that there is a battle, and they get to be ready for it. However, they do not know who they are facing before battle.

@Destinyheroknight said:

Whitebeard should take this

why should he? I haven't gotten to post-time skip but all I've seen from him till now isn't anything Jenny hasn't faced before easily. Have you seen the shit she can make, she virtually can make anything(some exaggeration).

@Killer_of_trolls:

Why should I? You didn't show any feats of hers

What I seen of her, she is a glass cannon

@Destinyheroknight: damn it livevideo.com is down, that's how I wis debates with here on CV, cause there is no order in the episodes, but I do still watch it on tv. I'll just place the link here just in case: http://www.livevideo.com/video/B648B85E11534A5A8B708517C0E9FECB/mlaatr-extreme-action.aspx

anyway, the only reason you analogize her to glass is due to lack of consistency in these types of shows, there fore we must only use best showings. that's why in some episodes she is hurt by a torch flame, while in others she tanked a nuked and mountin busting attacks from a giant robot. regardless of anything, cause it would take me too long to find those and I won't ask you to watch the whole thing(cause that's rude), I do know that Whity was killed by a large number of canons, swords, and etc... at the same time. Jenny can easily recreate that and then some with her low-tier Toon-Force artilary transformations.

@Killer_of_trolls:

Well, I don't go by just high showing, I go by consistent feats. Like if she regularly survive nukes or mountain busters (and what I remember, she don't)

Also this battle last until a KO, so one hit with Whitebeard's quake punch will KO XJ9 (if this was a battle to the death and bloodlust, it would be a different story) But I do keep in mind that XJ9 can fly, but the episodes I remember that she like to stay close (so that why I say WB should take this, not WB wins, since it can go either way and I rusty with MLAATR)

Anyway I will pick up the DVDs on Amazon to get a better look at her feats (since I run out of books to read on my way to work), also how is it rude to watch a good show?

the problem with these Nick and CN cartoons, is inconsistency due to different writer. there's an old say "too many cooks ruin the dish". an extreme example would be like asking who are Dexter's friends, first there was the 3 kids with the funny accents, then they were replaced by another kid on the number 2 pencil episode on the bus(it was stated they are best friends, yet we never heard from him again). then later on we see Dexter playing a Dungeons and dragons type game with "friends" never mentioned before, and on 2 other episodes it he himself says he doesn't have any friends.

anyway, I agree it can go either way, depending on who makes the first move. Jenny is pretty fast with travel speed of surpassing the atmosphere in seconds, and dodging lasers(I am not one of those idiots who says lazer-guns are light speed but they should at least be bullet fast, imo). However, she is a stubborn cocky teenager, but she does have full knowledge and might take it seriously from the start, then again so does Whit-beard[have full knowledge] that crafty old man lol. I really should continue one peice.

also what kinda of books you like? maybe I can recommend something :)

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Killer_of_trolls:

also how is it rude to watch a good show?

nah, your taking me too literal. I just meant it would be like:

you: any feats?
me: go watch/read the the whole thing yourself to get feats!

I preferred to let u have that decision yourself.

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think Whitebeard can dissamssemble Jenny using his devil fruit powers.

Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy

the problem with these Nick and CN cartoons, is inconsistency due to different writer. there's an old say "too many cooks ruin the dish". an extreme example would be like asking who are Dexter's friends, first there was the 3 kids with the funny accents, then they were replaced by another kid on the number 2 pencil episode on the bus(it was stated they are best friends, yet we never heard from him again). then later on we see Dexter playing a Dungeons and dragons type game with "friends" never mentioned before, and on 2 other episodes it he himself says he doesn't have any friends.

Yeah, I know of the inconsistency due to writers. That why I make that rule for me, if a character does a feat like twice or more I'll accept it, but if not I'll won't accept it. That pretty much how I deal with these type of battles.

I really should continue one peice.

So, how far are you at? Oh, wait you probably either at the Skypiea Arc or at the end of the CP9 Arc, since you saw WB already

also what kinda of books you like? maybe I can recommend something :)

I mostly like action/adventure, that don't take itself seriously and I also into fantasy (like knights, mages, dragons & magic). But I will read anything if it is good and don't have characters that I dislike (like emo, mary sue, and overpowered character that take away the shot from the main character)

nah, your taking me too literal. I just meant it would be like:
me: go watch/read the the whole thing yourself to get feats!
I preferred to let u have that decision yourself.
you: any feats?

Oh, ok

It seem I need to stop taking things to literal LOL!

@Destinyheroknight said:

I really should continue one peice.

So, how far are you at? Oh, wait you probably either at the Skypiea Arc or at the end of the CP9 Arc, since you saw WB already

not..really. I only finished pre-time skip and stopped. I only know him from battle forums, like a lot of other stuff, thought that was clear, sorry.

I mostly like action/adventure, that don't take itself seriously and I also into fantasy (like knights, mages, dragons & magic). But I will read anything if it is good and don't have characters that I dislike (like emo, mary sue, and overpowered character that take away the shot from the main character)

well, all of my friends seem to adore Game of thrones, but I only seem to hear weird things about it, and only kept it for future considerations.

my recomendations, however that should keep you companied:

The Malazan Book of the Fallen Series:

it is a great science fiction/fantasy mashup, that is easy to get into from the first book. probably the only Fantasy I can say surpasses LOTR but that's my opinion, here is the order list of how to read it:

1Gardens of the Moon1 April 1999
2Deadhouse Gates1 September 2000
3Memories of Ice6 December 2001
4House of Chains2 December 2002
5Midnight Tides1 March 2004
6The Bonehunters1 March 2006
7Reaper's Gale7 May 2007
8Toll the Hounds30 June 2008
9Dust of Dreams18 August 2009
10The Crippled God15 February 2011

@Killer_of_trolls:

Sorry about that, I have been pretty busy

not..really. I only finished pre-time skip and stopped. I only know him from battle forums, like a lot of other stuff, thought that was clear, sorry.

Ok, I confuse. I was talking about pre-time skip Arcs (or did you mean the first chapter?)

well, all of my friends seem to adore Game of thrones, but I only seem to hear weird things about it, and only kept it for future considerations.

I was thinking of picking up Game Of Thrones, but I still unsure of it

The Malazan Book of the Fallen Series:
it is a great science fiction/fantasy mashup, that is easy to get into from the first book. probably the only Fantasy I can say surpasses LOTR but that's my opinion, here is the order list of how to read it:
1Gardens of the Moon1 April 1999
2Deadhouse Gates1 September 2000
3Memories of Ice6 December 2001
4House of Chains2 December 2002
5Midnight Tides1 March 2004
6The Bonehunters1 March 2006
7Reaper's Gale7 May 2007
8Toll the Hounds30 June 2008
9Dust of Dreams18 August 2009
10The Crippled God15 February 2011

Thanks, for the recommending those books, I'll check them out

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,371 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Whitebeard stomps

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel