X-Men Vs Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Pain

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 11, 2010. Last post by taichokage 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (432 posts) See mini bio Level 12

X-Men Vs Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Pain 

X-Men: Wolverine, Storm, Psylocke, Gambit, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Colossus, Nightcrawler (AKA: Kurt Wagner) and Angel (classic or Horseman Death).      

9 VS 9
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Iceman can solo, he is Omega level mutant, nuff said really.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Team Naruto wins because of Pain's ability to take people souls. 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Iceman can defeat them on his own. He could simply use his powers to remove the moisture from their bodies leaving his opponents in a weakened state. And though Wolverine does not have the speed to keep up with his opponents, if he they make the fatal mistake of fighting him in close combat then they would surely perish by being sliced quite brutally due to the mutant's Adamantium claws. Colossus himself possesses the durability and physical power to withstand every single attack that any of these shinobi can use, and he could literally punch their heads off due to his 100 class strength. Cyclops' optic beams are quit the threat, he has blown the top off a mountain and if he hits any of these ninja with a powerful and well aimed optic beam then he could kill them, his optic beams were measured by Tony Stark to be almost 2 Gigawatts. Emma Frost at perhaps her peak has been shown to rival the telepathic abilities of Xavier, she can simultaneously destroy the minds of her opponents. Storm is quite possibly the most dangerous threat in the X-Men. Her powers are extremely high and she can control all forms of weather over vast areas. She can simply incinerate all of her opponents at once with a multiple lightning bolts. There is far too much power in the X-Men, the Naruto shinobis will not be able to handle this kind of power. 

ND
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,710 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ice man is actually extremely powerful, if he were to use his abilities to his fullest he is actually high tier Marvel Super Hero, one time he defeated the cosmic entity Oblivion.

Other than that I think team Naruto could win. The paths of Pain would be immune to psychic attacks because they are corpses (as Animal Path was immune to Ibiki's mental prodding) As well within the six paths we have a being who spams giant animals, a being who flies and manipulates gravity (at full power can destroy cities and take apart mountains), a cyborg being who shoots missles, and two beings who are capable of soul fcuk. 

In Sasuke we have a dude who can use magekyo genjutsu (he used to once to completely paralyze an opponent), use lightning and fire attacks, Amatarasu, and Susano.
Naruto in Sage mode showed strength feats that are likely in the 100 ton range of strength (rhino feat), and in 4/6 tails showed enough destructive ability to likely destroy a mountain. (as he destroyed a forest and the giant rashamon defense wall) 

Aside from Bobby I see Storm as a huge threat. Besides her Colossus is a brick but I think he can be beat via genjutsu or soul suck. Emma frost would be deadly if not for the fact that I think psychic attacks have no effect on the mindless Pain corpses, who are the 6 Paths. I think team Naruto is overall much faster in combat, save Kurt who teleports.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Xmen stomp for reasons Newdeath has mentioned.
Post by taichokage (12,496 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
actually idk if it's a stomp. Iceman alone is the reason why x-men wins. Nagato who is the only real pain body would not be there and as the others are all inanimate, freezing them wouldn't do much i think. Also susanoo should protect sasuke from it (flash freeze) and he should react in time via sharingan. And Kakashi who also could react, has kamui and could warp away a couple targets. Current Naruto could possibly solo the remaining x-men as he apparently has learned minato's jutsu and could blitz all of them even nightcrawler. In fact because of his new apparent speed, it's possible he could avoid flash freeze entirely. But even without the new jutsu i'm of the opinion he could beat them all except Iceman. But anyway against iceman reaction time if the key to winning/surviving and at least two of 4 on team naruto can react faster than Iceman.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
iceman solo
Online Now
@judge: against pain's inanimate bodies?
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@taichokage: 
team naruto has no way to actually put iceman down
also i think a flash freeze will work
Post by THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL (250 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Iceman can defeat them on his own. He could simply use his powers to remove the moisture from their bodies leaving his opponents in a weakened state.   
i dont think so!! 
how can he do that when those shinobis can use kage bunshin no jutsu( shadow clone) where ice man has no chance to figure out which is the real one!! 
kakashi can take him down via kamui! 
kakashi is well known for not rushing on a battlefield without analizing the situation first!! 
as a genius and more experienced fighter than iceman, he has the advantage over him!!!

probably the x-men could take this one unless naruto turns into kyubi (nine tails form) and wipe them all!!! 
the current naruto could speedblitz them but his newly  found power is not been fully developed up to now so the risk of losing is still there!! 
in his sage mode, he could probably beat most of the x-men except storm coz he has no defence against her multilple lightning attack and emma for she's one of the most powerful telepaths on earth and naruto is weak against genjutso even in sagemode, i guess he doesn't have the feats to break emma's psychic power!

as for sasuke, i'll wait 'til i see what his eternal mangekyo sharingan is capable of!! 

kakashi could probably take down collossus, Wolverine,  Psylocke, Gambit, Cyclops, , Colossus, and Ice Man via bfr with the help of his mangekyo sharingan that can use a jutsu known as kamui which can instantly send its target to another dimension!!

Pain (Clearly says "pain", not "pein", BTW... not that I expect that to change many people's minds)

Catchphrase Text:
People, countries, and the world will know pain!!

Title Text:
The shinobi in which the Rikudou eyes reside, a "god" born form a cycle of strife

Body Text:

Akatsuki, the group that secretly plots to hunt the Jinchuuriki and capture the Bijuu!! Their leader is none other than Pain. In pondering his mysterious true identity, that which serves as a hint is the Rinnegan appearing in his eyes. What will this "god", describing himself as having "attained growth through pain", bring to the world? Will it be "peace", or will it be "destruction"!?

Ninja ID: ?
Birthday: ?
Height: 176.5 cm Weight: 57.2 kg Blood Type: ?
Personality: Emotionless
Favorite Food: Unknown
Least Favorite Food: Unknown
Desired Opponent: Uzumaki Naruto (the Nine-tails)
Favorite Phrase: 雨夜の星 "The stars hidden on a rainy night" (idiom referring to "things that may exist, but are nonetheless unseen" or "things that are extremely rare")
Hobbies: Unknown

Mission Stats, Academy Graduation, Chuu-nin exam passing: All "?"

Lower Left Text:
The expressions of Pain are always devoid of life. One is incapable of finding any form of emotion in his face.

Nothing special about Nagato. It talks about how the Second Ninja War totally ruined his life. He lost both his parents. But at that time he miraculously gained one of the 3 Great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan, when he was trying to save his friend. (at least confirms that he wasn't born with it . He activated it while saving Yahiko)

Shouten no Jutsu - the jutsu Pain used to transform random men into Itachi and Kisame but  with much less chakra and power. 

Rikudou Sennin - nothing new. All as stated in the manga.

He is the ancestor of shinobi. He created all the jutsu. He can bring peace or destruction to the world. I can't read the last sentence though.

Rinnegan
Held by Rikudou Sennin, ancestor of shinobi. Noted by its ripple shape. One of the 3 Great Doujutsu along with Sharingan and Byakugan (so, confirmed the third one is Byakugan). Known as the noblest eye. Holder can learn all the ninjutsu and all 5 elemental recompositions (yes, only 5). It's said that he will either be the God of Creation that brings peace to the world or the Destroyer that ruins the world.

pain  could also beat most of the x-men but maybe he will have a hard time beating storm!! 

Pain possesses the Rinnegan, the same eye technique that the first ninja and inventor of the ninja world possessed, whom was called Rikudou. The Rinnegan is said to be the most illustrious of the three eye techniques, said to be a tool of god that can either bring salvation or destruction.   
Each of Pain's bodies are deceased shinobis controlled by Nagato using his chakra via rods pierced on each 
corpse (which they can use as weapons). All of Pain's bodies possess their own unique ability derived from which of the six paths they represent.

Deva path: Was once an auburn haired man named Yahiko, Nagato's friend. He was once spiteful and wanted to become a god and make the world suffer as much as he has, but was swayed by Jiraiya's teachings of peace.
Power: Has gravitational-like control, this allows the Deva path to push things away and attract them to an extent that he can destroy cities and mountains, as well as construct mini moons. also shown high durability, speed, and taijutsu skills and can also fly. However normal uses of it's ability forces it to recharge for 5 seconds between use,

Asura path: Was once a puppet master, hinting that he was from the Sand village. He fought in the 2nd ninja world war to make money.
Power: Aside from being very strong, this body is like a cyborg and hides weapons like missiles inside of it's body.

Human path: Was once a Ninja Academy teacher from the Waterfall village. He was a peaceful man with blue hair and was very quick.
Power: This body specialized in reading minds of ninja and can kill them in the process by ripping out the souls of its opponents. It also appears to be the fastest and one of the strongest.

Animal path 1 & 2: The first Animal path was a green haired ninja from the Fuuma clan and was quite ruthless. The second was a dead girl that was brought to konan, nothing is known about her.
Power: This body is able to summon giant beasts to it's aide, it's also able to summon the other Pain bodies as well as Konan and perhaps any of its allies depending upon their distance.

Preta path: Was once a Grass village ninja that fought in the 2nd ninja world war, he was unable to farm his land because of the war. He had brown hair and a short temper. 
Power: This body is able to absorb ninjutsu into it's body aswell as siphon chakra directly from ninjas. It is however weak against taijutsu

Naraka path: Was once an aging religious man with dark gray hair that preached to onlookers.
Power: This body is able to reanimate the other Pain bodies when they're killed, and can revive the recently deceased. It's also capable of discerning when someone's telling the truth and can rip out their tongue when lying.

Nagato possesses the mysterious Rinnegan, the third eye doujutsu which grants Nagato mastery of all six chakra types allowing him to use potentially any jutsu
Aside from the Six Paths of Pain, 
other jutsu used by Nagato are: Gale Wind Palm, Fierce Raining at Will, Heretical Demon Statue, Heretical Demon Spikes, Nine Mystical Dragon Seal, Lit Apparition, Mirrored Surface Attacker, and Shape Shifter.  

emma cant simultaneously destroy the minds of the 6 paths coz it has a psychic barrier and even if she could, it will take time for her to do it meaning she's finish before she could pull a staff like that! 
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Emma solos entire narutoverse

I see that all people do not like Ice Man

Do I change the character Ice Man by another character?

Online Now
@comicfanforever: perhaps. I'm of the opinion that team naruto could win but almost everyone else says that he could solo. If that is the case then yes he should be replaced.
Online Now
@battleheiz: tell that to Madara or Itachi.
@taichokage said:
" @comicfanforever: perhaps. I'm of the opinion that team naruto could win but almost everyone else says that he could solo. If that is the case then yes he should be replaced. "

Angel, Jean Grey, Shadowcat or Beast?
@taichokage said:
" @battleheiz: tell that to Madara or Itachi. "
No one in narutoverse is immune to telepathy
Online Now
@battleheiz: no one in marvel is technically immune to genjutsu and as itachi and madara have greater reaction time as well as speed, they would win.
@taichokage said:
" @battleheiz: no one in marvel is technically immune to genjutsu and as itachi and madara have greater reaction time as well as speed, they would win. "
Close your eyes and turn on instant mindrape
Online Now
@comicfanforever: Jean is actually more powerful than Iceman (most versions) perhaps not as dangerous but more powerful, and Angel might be a bit too weak (though his flight may be useful). Probably Kitty or Beast.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel