X-Men vs Akatsuki 2

Topic started by Fehafare on Aug. 29, 2011. Last post by Fehafare 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I ot the idea from  puiwaihin. This time the matches will be 1 vs 1. 

Wolverine vs Hidan 

Deidera vs Gambit 

Itachi vs Cyclops 

Storm vs Kisame 

Orochimaru vs Sabertooth 

Sasori vs Beast 

Konan vs Nightcrawler 

X-23 vs Sasuke 

Jugo vs Armor 

Madara vs Colossus 

Nagato6 paths included) vs Boom-Bom,Canonball and Frenzy 
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
do you hate marvel comics?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SilverGalford:

He probably does

@Destinyheroknight
i hate them because  make a thread that includes marvel characters?

@Fehafare:

No, you make the matches uneven (like X-23 vs Sasuke, really?)

@Destinyheroknight
You got nay better instead i did't want to make just 2 or 3 fight so i had to make some randoms.

@Fehafare:

You know there more X men then that, here a list

@Destinyheroknight
lol i know but i waned to keep it like it was in the orginal.
Post by shenlong (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Although it seems fun, I think manga/anime characters are much stronger than comic characters, with few exceptions.
@shenlong
actually with many exceptions
Post by Dream (8,313 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Before I blurt something out...

Match #1: Wolverine shouldn't have much of a problem winning this match thanks to his regenerative ability and having speed on par with Hidan. He won't be able to kill the voodoo man thanks to his immortality, but cutting Hidan up will be enough to dispatch him to nothing more than a foul-mouthed head considering the idiot will be too focused on trying to nip James for his ritual instead of fighting him seriously.

Match #2: If fighting Gambit at present stats, Deidara would win this rather easily being faster than the guy and pulling some nasty tricks with his clay bombs. If this were Gambit with his full kinetic powers, then it would be a whole different matter with Remy blowing up Deidara with a mere thought.

Match #3: While Scott's optic blasts grant him far more destructive potential than Itachi could hope to whip up, he still has the physical attributes of a human in peak condition. Itachi will have no problem offing the guy.

Match #4: Kisame will have to quickly dispatch Storm before she takes flight. Otherwise, he's effectively grounded as Storm unleashes whatever hazardous weather conditions she can think of on the shark man.

Match #5: This battle essentially comes to one of attrition. While Orochimaru has the edge in speed and versatility in battle tactics, he can only fight for so long with his body wearing out against him the longer battle drags on and Sabretooth's regenerative abilities would make this fight a dragged out one.

Match #6: With Sasori having greater speed than Beast, being hard to kill and all his attacks being coated in poison, Hank is screwed royally in this match.

Match #7: Konan has the edge in this fight as her Dance of the Shikigami grants her the ability to fly, fire off paper as projectiles and disperse herself at will while in paper form which would make it very difficult for Nightcrawler to dispatch her. Yet on the other hand, Nightcrawler's teleportation will make it difficult for Konan to use ranged attacks on the X-Man. I could see this being quite a dragged out battle thanks to the abilities of both opponents.

Match #8: Assuming this is Sasuke before gaining EMS as he is currently featless with it, this battle will have the Uchiha dominating over Laura for the whole match thanks to more versatile methods of attack and greater speed. But with the gal's regeneration and adamantium body, I don't think Sasuke will have any means of offing Laura and she would be capable of outlasting him due to Sasuke either exerting all his chakra or completely wearing out his body from overuse to MS techniques.

Match #9: Don't know enough on Armor to make any comments.

Match #10: Colossus lacks the speed to keep up with Madara and will be easily offed by mind screwing from the Uchiha.

Match #11: The three young mutants are gonna be overwhelmed by the numbers game and spammage of the various abilities coming from the Peins.

Overall, most of these matches are either squashes or certain abilities from a weaker foe lead to a dragged out battle.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Fehafare said:
@shenlong: actually with many exceptions
Im not aware of any strong comics besides Marvel / DC
@shenlong: Name any anime and manga characters that you think could match up to Marvel and DC's many omnipotent, nigh-omnipotent and cosmic beings.

@MisterShin:

Dark Horse

Both of them have powerful characters like Spawn and Hellboy

@Destinyheroknight:  
ahh i forgot about Spawn & Hellboy. 
Image & Dark Horse i have zero info on. :P

@MisterShin:

They pretty powerful (they have superman level and omnipotent beings)

I understand, when most people think about comics they think of DC or Marvel

@Destinyheroknight: One word: Supreme.

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
well this is kinda one sided, the only ones i see winning is Wolverine  and MAYBE armor..at least use some  A list x men, break out Jean, Emma, and Namor, 
Wolverine vs Hidan = Wolverine chops head off

Deidera vs Gambit = Deidara

Itachi vs Cyclops = Itachi

Storm vs Kisame = Storm fries him

Orochimaru vs Sabertooth = Orochi

Sasori vs Beast = Sasori

Konan vs Nightcrawler = Konan

X-23 vs Sasuke = Sasuke

Jugo vs Armor = I dont know armor, so cant comment

Madara vs Colossus = Madara

Nagato6 paths included) vs Boom-Bom,Canonball and Frenzy = Nagato hax 

@sharingan_eyes:  
Jean mega stomps 
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Overall akatsuki wins due to a fairly weak x-men team 
ur forgetting that all members of Akatsuki are high lvl jounin e.g. within the top 5 (at least) ninjas within there village
so put some heavy hitters from x-men in there (obviously not jean or proff x)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel