WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

Topic started by JThree47693 on Dec. 8, 2009. Last post by Little_Sparrow 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@rein said:
"so far as i can see it, Naruto and jariya don't have the firepower needed to put wwh down. And while WWh should beat jariya the 6 tail fox is resistant to physical attacks which is one of the only things hulk has (besides the sonic clap) so until somebody can prove differently i call this a draw "
You've got to keep in mind that Naruto doesnt start off in 6 tail Kyuubi form, and even while in that form he is really doing more damge to himself than any damage he would do to the Hulk. The OP says he can go into 6 tails form, but who is to say he won't surpress it?
@Tradog:
Thanks 

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Tradog: or thunderclap and pop Naruto's eardrums and shattering some bones
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" @Tradog: or thunderclap and pop Naruto's eardrums and shattering some bones "
Hell yea.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Tradog said:
" @FLCL1 said:

" @Tradog:   u kno wat : / yea im not gonna accept ur apoloy not only are u bashing me on my comicvine account of which i admitted i dont kno much u called me mediocre -_- well asshole im respected and im a great debater here thats all i care about. f**k comicvine u and comicvine can rent a hotel and f**k each other ;). 2 dollars to buy a comic? dude i live no where near a comic book store not only that but 2 dollar is gas money for my car so u can shove that lecture up ur ass ;) k  srry dude tht wasnt a proper srry and i wont accept it "

So what you're saying is because I told the truth you are mediocre based on debates and based on your ratings I even said I was the same, I am not a asshole for telling the truth and you are not a great debater its good you have self confidence but you do kinda suck at debating at times, yea F**k our sister site huh? Because you could not handle being bashed on debating and dbz yea I can have sex with a website huh? You act like comicvine is my favorite site to be on or something. Neither do I its called Ebay they sell pairs of comics for 2 dollars or less is you don't have even 2 dollars to spare then I don't know but I'd suggest you get a higher paying job or something and gas cost more then 2 bucks it was not a lecture more like truth it was not a apology to be friends or anything I just said I was sorry for taking my frustration out on you nothing more ;) Sorry dude you got the wrong idea it was not really a apology and I wont lose sleep over you not accepting anyway. And you act like you deserve a full proper sorry or something, that's not the case as far as me taking my frustration out on you, you deserved everything else that was said on both here on comicvine get over it and as for those insults, are you 12 or something? All and all you are not important enough for me to care weather you accept or not plain and simple. "

dont kid urself dude u have mistaken for some noob im not mad at all un like u im cool with EVERYONE on this site

u jugding me on my debating the guy that says spiderman can take naruto???..........................-_-............................XD ROFLMFAO

unlike u i have things to spend my money on other than comics something called ummmmmmmmmmm oh yea: a PERSONALY LIFE u kno the thing u dont have because u spend ur parents money on comics XD 

congrates ass bandit u are offically a bato do u kno wat this is? a bato is someone NO ONE likes on this site but plz stay on ill love to flame u like the former bato i think ill enjoy ur company

think carefully on wat u do with bato stats dude XP
@JThree47693 said:
" To be honest I wasnt trying to start a flame war, but now that I have, man it feels good. This is the 1st thread that I have made that was over 2 pages. But, really, try and keep it civilized. "
yep to late for that *puts on gloves* way too late XP
@FLCL1 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" To be honest I wasnt trying to start a flame war, but now that I have, man it feels good. This is the 1st thread that I have made that was over 2 pages. But, really, try and keep it civilized. "
yep to late for that *puts on gloves* way too late XP "

Oh crap 

@JThree47693: 
 im glad we ot a new bato things were starting to get boring

O man, what have I done
@FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @FLCL1 said:

" @Tradog:   u kno wat : / yea im not gonna accept ur apoloy not only are u bashing me on my comicvine account of which i admitted i dont kno much u called me mediocre -_- well asshole im respected and im a great debater here thats all i care about. f**k comicvine u and comicvine can rent a hotel and f**k each other ;). 2 dollars to buy a comic? dude i live no where near a comic book store not only that but 2 dollar is gas money for my car so u can shove that lecture up ur ass ;) k  srry dude tht wasnt a proper srry and i wont accept it "

So what you're saying is because I told the truth you are mediocre based on debates and based on your ratings I even said I was the same, I am not a asshole for telling the truth and you are not a great debater its good you have self confidence but you do kinda suck at debating at times, yea F**k our sister site huh? Because you could not handle being bashed on debating and dbz yea I can have sex with a website huh? You act like comicvine is my favorite site to be on or something. Neither do I its called Ebay they sell pairs of comics for 2 dollars or less is you don't have even 2 dollars to spare then I don't know but I'd suggest you get a higher paying job or something and gas cost more then 2 bucks it was not a lecture more like truth it was not a apology to be friends or anything I just said I was sorry for taking my frustration out on you nothing more ;) Sorry dude you got the wrong idea it was not really a apology and I wont lose sleep over you not accepting anyway. And you act like you deserve a full proper sorry or something, that's not the case as far as me taking my frustration out on you, you deserved everything else that was said on both here on comicvine get over it and as for those insults, are you 12 or something? All and all you are not important enough for me to care weather you accept or not plain and simple. "
  dont kid urself dude u have mistaken for some noob im not mad at all un like u im cool with EVERYONE on this site  u jugding me on my debating the guy that says spiderman can take naruto???..........................-_-............................XD ROFLMFAO  unlike u i have things to spend my money on other than comics something called ummmmmmmmmmm oh yea: a PERSONALY LIFE u kno the thing u dont have because u spend ur parents money on comics XD   congrates ass bandit u are offically a bato do u kno wat this is? a bato is someone NO ONE likes on this site but plz stay on ill love to flame u like the former bato i think ill enjoy ur company think carefully on wat u do with bato stats dude XP "
I don't think you're a noob just mediocre thats all fine and dandy that your cool with everyone maybe now at least you will have friends online to make up for the one missing in real life huh? 

I say spiderman can beat naruto because he can you have not given me a single valid reason to believe otherwise  

What life? You just said you could not even spare 2 dollars because you need gas so I have no idea how you have enough for personal life, I have enough money to pay for comics,a car, a apartment and food along with stuff for my ''personal life'' unlike you I don't need a allowance I have a good enough job that doesn't pay me below minimum wage.  If I'm bato then I'm guessing he is also someone who is 10x the debater you are huh? I have people who like me on here, I will stay on to laugh at your pathetic attempts to bash me lol you don't get to decide who I am or my stats you have gotten so mad now look at you, we all know you're crying on the other side dude its okay.
@FLCL1 said:
" @JThree47693:  im glad we ot a new bato things were starting to get boring "
Well seeing as how I outclass you in debating and I have friends and people who like me on this site, you must be a really bad person in comparison.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
so whats the verdict?
@Nerx said:
" so whats the verdict? "
He via thunderclap or throwing naruto into space among other things.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1: Alright FLCL1 you're making this debate really personal with Tradog. I suggest you or Tradog be the bigger man and stop flaming each other like this, if a mod catches both of you insulting each other this way one of you or mostly both of you will be in trouble so I suggest you just leave it in peace and not use personal attacks.  

@Tradog: Hold on there Tadog there's no need to bring personal things into this, it is an Anime site and you are debating over the internet. I suggest you not use personal attacks on other users like that and simply stop flaming each other unless you want to get in trouble with the mods. Just leave it in peace and continue the debate in a professional manner instead of making this personal. 

ND
@Newdeath:
Thanks for trying to keep the peace Newdeath
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@JThree47693: No prob. Just trying to prevent a serious flame war from happening. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1: Alright FLCL1 you're making this debate really personal with Tradog. I suggest you or Tradog be the bigger man and stop flaming each other like this, if a mod catches both of you insulting each other this way one of you or mostly both of you will be in trouble so I suggest you just leave it in peace and not use personal attacks.  

@Tradog: Hold on there Tadog there's no need to bring personal things into this, it is an Anime site and you are debating over the internet. I suggest you not use personal attacks on other users like that and simply stop flaming each other unless you want to get in trouble with the mods. Just leave it in peace and continue the debate in a professional manner instead of making this personal.   ND "
Yea I know, I'll ignore him for a while until we can work it out thanks for the save there pal, don't want to get banned here too.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Since this has been brought to my attention im actually shocked at a few of you, I will say this only once, DO NOT ABUSE EACH OTHER. you are allowed to swear on this site and we are very laid back when it comes to Vice in general, but if you continue to swear and harras each other in the ways you are in this thread then you will be banned. I would rather that people did not bash any of our sister sites and tell them to F**k Off. Remember without them Animevice would never have been made. With that said if I see anymore flaming from the people in this thread and its pretty obvious who you are, then you will get banned. There is no excuse for abusing each other when all you need to do is flag the item and the mods will deal with it.  

Sparrow!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel