WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

Topic started by JThree47693 on Dec. 8, 2009. Last post by Little_Sparrow 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Naruto Sage Mode and can go up to 6 tails. Wasn't liking the Spidey spite so I made this thread :P Jariya is at full power he can go into Sage Mode all that good stuff

and

vs

and

Who wins    

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i'm going to have to say wwh solos
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@rein: How would he solo? Both Jiraiya and Naruto are far too fast for The Hulk to even touch, the same applies for She-Hulk. Neither of the Hulks have enough speed to compete with these two, whenever The Hulk or She-Hulk or a slow character manages to hit a much faster character it is part of the plot, based on pure abilities alone The Hulk or She-Hulk shouldn't be able to touch Sentry, The Silver Surfer, Thor etc.  

Though World War Hulk and She-Hulk have the physical advantage over the two sages, I have never seen Naruto in 6 Tails be harmed physically nor do I assume a punch from either of the two Hulks could affect 6 Tailed Naruto as any Kyubi form from 4 Tails hasn't been shown to be able to be defeated purely with the use of physical attacks. 

ND
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein: rumbles the earth with each step
@Newdeath said:

" @rein: How would he solo? Both Jiraiya and Naruto are far too fast for The Hulk to even touch, the same applies for She-Hulk. Neither of the Hulks have enough speed to compete with these two, whenever The Hulk or She-Hulk or a slow character manages to hit a much faster character it is part of the plot, based on pure abilities alone The Hulk or She-Hulk shouldn't be able to touch Sentry, The Silver Surfer, Thor etc.   Though World War Hulk and She-Hulk have the physical advantage over the two sages, I have never seen Naruto in 6 Tails be harmed physically nor do I assume a punch from either of the two Hulks could affect 6 Tailed Naruto as any Kyubi form from 4 Tails hasn't been shown to be able to be defeated purely with the use of physical attacks.   ND "

Ehh, i realize the six tails has a great defense, But wwh hits with billions of tons of force, and I can't imagine any of the attacks in jiraya's arsenal would actually be able to harm the hulk, so i don't exactly feel as though he would be much of a factor. The only thing that team 2 has going for it imo is the charge blast that 6 tails naruto has, and even then i'm not sure it would be able to kill him.
(it's true that no purely physical attacks have been shown to hurt him as of yet, but hulk's strength far surpasses anyone in the narutoverse)
@rein: Well we can't assume The Hulk's physical attacks will have any effect because no form of physical attack has been able to harm any Kyubi form above 4 Tails regardless of The Hulk's strength level being billions of tons in range I can't assume he could 6 Tailed Naruto because physical attacks have never harmed him. Its quite clear that The Hulk is much stronger than anyone in Naruto and yes there is no way they could kill him or knock him unconscious. I never really stated that the Naruto team would win however I find it highly unlikely that The Hulk regardless of his massive power would win on his own considering that he is ridiculously slow.  

The only chance they have is if they try and BFR The Hulk which they most likely cannot do. 

ND
@Newdeath:Whoa, what about the insane amount of radiation given off by WWH?
@Newdeath said:
" @rein: Well we can't assume The Hulk's physical attacks will have any effect because no form of physical attack has been able to harm any Kyubi form above 4 Tails regardless of The Hulk's strength level being billions of tons in range I can't assume he could 6 Tailed Naruto because physical attacks have never harmed him. Its quite clear that The Hulk is much stronger than anyone in Naruto and yes there is no way they could kill him or knock him unconscious. I never really stated that the Naruto team would win however I find it highly unlikely that The Hulk regardless of his massive power would win on his own considering that he is ridiculously slow.   The only chance they have is if they try and BFR The Hulk which they most likely cannot do.   ND "
your definitely right on the fact that WWH is much slower then team 2, and would likely have problems catching them. To be honest i can't think of a way team 2 would kill Hulk, but then again 6 tails has shown definite resistance to physical attacks, so i'm not entirely sure if hulk could hurt naruto either. So i guess i'm not entirely sure who wins now.
@Nerx: The radiation Green Scar emits isn't that great in his basic WWH incarnation, the only period in which he did project unbelievable amounts of radiation was when he witnessed the apparent death of Rick Jones and later when Mister Fantastic told him that he would help him, normally neither Hulk nor Green Scar emit that much of radiation and it was only when WWH was at the pinnacle of his rage. I don't think that either Naruto or Jiraiya could enrage The Hulk that far. 

ND
@rein: Indeed. The best Team 2 could attempt to do is knock The Hulk unconscious which I highly doubt they can do. 

ND
@Newdeath: Okay man , thank you for answering that question
@Nerx: No prob. 

ND
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @rein: Well we can't assume The Hulk's physical attacks will have any effect because no form of physical attack has been able to harm any Kyubi form above 4 Tails regardless of The Hulk's strength level being billions of tons in range I can't assume he could 6 Tailed Naruto because physical attacks have never harmed him. Its quite clear that The Hulk is much stronger than anyone in Naruto and yes there is no way they could kill him or knock him unconscious. I never really stated that the Naruto team would win however I find it highly unlikely that The Hulk regardless of his massive power would win on his own considering that he is ridiculously slow.   The only chance they have is if they try and BFR The Hulk which they most likely cannot do.   ND "
I still say hulk solos he has beaten people who were much fasters then him or naruto and Jiraiya for that matter, case and point  when he beat quicksilver even while he was going full speed also when he swatted a concussion shell from the air. Not to mention he  has thunderclap and that took out whole teams like the fantastic four, blackbolt, and gladiator, He also has his super jump which has caught up to jets. And honestly Nothing team 2 does can hurt hulk he has resisted mind trick from cosmic being and ton a blunt for and internal injuries ect. Alone, a stronger version of that hulk is a stomp.
@Tradog said:
" @Newdeath said:
I still say hulk solos he has beaten people who were much fasters then him or naruto and Jiraiya for that matter, case and point  when he beat quicksilver even while he was going full speed also when he swatted a concussion shell from the air. Not to mention he  has thunderclap and that took out whole teams like the fantastic four, blackbolt, and gladiator, He also has his super jump which has caught up to jets. And honestly Nothing team 2 does can hurt hulk he has resisted mind trick from cosmic being and ton a blunt for and internal injuries ect. Alone, a stronger version of that hulk is a stomp. "
The Hulk defeating characters much faster than Team 2 and managing to defeat Quicksilver is because of the plot of whatever comic book he might be in, based purely on abilities The Hulk shouldn't be able to touch Quicksilver at all, The Hulk doesn't even move at 500 mph and he has managed to hit beings who move at or faster than the speed of light which doesn't make sense at all. Again I never mentioned that Team 2 would win, I just stated that The Hulk seriously cannot solo them, he cannot compete with this kind of speed.  

Well defeating The Fantastic Four, Black Bolt and Gladiator with the thunderclap is because they were in close proximity to him, Team 2 can manage to keep their distance. Being able to jump extremely high also will not help him against faster opponents. If The Hulk attempted to grab an airborne Iron Man by leaping towards him, Iron Man could simply move out of the way. That was just an example. Again Tradog I never said that Team 2 would win and I am aware that they have nothing to harm The Hulk as of now, I know about all of The Hulk's feats. A stronger version of The Hulk regardless shouldn't be able to touch anyone that moves at even Mach 1 speeds. Not to mention that Naruto's Kybui forms from 4 Tails and up have never been shown being harmed physically.  

ND
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

team 2 is too fast naruto solo if six tailed
Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Naruto takes Hulk, Jiraiya destroys she hulk.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
As much as I hate to say it Hulk solos thunderclap and it is done I hate the Hulk =/
@taichokage: I'm actually interested to here this but how would Naruto even harm Green Scar?  

ND
Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Newdeath: In sage mode Naruto is pretty much over class 100 I believe but I don't think he would use his strength. Rasen shuriken woulk kill hulk. It attacks the body at the molecular level. Also the kyubi would tear hulk apart.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Newdeath said:
I still say hulk solos he has beaten people who were much fasters then him or naruto and Jiraiya for that matter, case and point  when he beat quicksilver even while he was going full speed also when he swatted a concussion shell from the air. Not to mention he  has thunderclap and that took out whole teams like the fantastic four, blackbolt, and gladiator, He also has his super jump which has caught up to jets. And honestly Nothing team 2 does can hurt hulk he has resisted mind trick from cosmic being and ton a blunt for and internal injuries ect. Alone, a stronger version of that hulk is a stomp. "
The Hulk defeating characters much faster than Team 2 and managing to defeat Quicksilver is because of the plot of whatever comic book he might be in, based purely on abilities The Hulk shouldn't be able to touch Quicksilver at all, The Hulk doesn't even move at 500 mph and he has managed to hit beings who move at or faster than the speed of light which doesn't make sense at all. Again I never mentioned that Team 2 would win, I just stated that The Hulk seriously cannot solo them, he cannot compete with this kind of speed.   Well defeating The Fantastic Four, Black Bolt and Gladiator with the thunderclap is because they were in close proximity to him, Team 2 can manage to keep their distance. Being able to jump extremely high also will not help him against faster opponents. If The Hulk attempted to grab an airborne Iron Man by leaping towards him, Iron Man could simply move out of the way. That was just an example. Again Tradog I never said that Team 2 would win and I am aware that they have nothing to harm The Hulk as of now, I know about all of The Hulk's feats. A stronger version of The Hulk regardless shouldn't be able to touch anyone that moves at even Mach 1 speeds. Not to mention that Naruto's Kybui forms from 4 Tails and up have never been shown being harmed physically.    ND "
I read when you said that, I said at the beginning I just still think hulk can solo I wasn't talking about  team two winning or you saying so I was replying to when you said hulk wouldn't solo. Fighting quicksilver had almost nothing to do with plot and when it happens many times-unless it's a crossover it's not PIS or CIS (Unless it's Rulk) its the same thing with sentry, he was said to be the strongest in marvel yet he was taken down in one punch by she-hulk,had trouble lifting a heli-carrier and never showed the power of a million exploding suns, people thought that made no sense too but the fact was it happened and it was cannon so its a credible feat the same logic can apply to hulk.  Hulk doesn't need to run or even move to catch most enemies he jumps for that he has been able to jump into space in a matter of seconds so I'm sure he can jump to wherever team 2 is. Not to mention hulk can cause earthquakes and rip up the ground if his opponents try to run away, hulk's thunderclaps compare to a sonic boom so team 2 does not have to be close at all. Hulk did in fact leap up towards iron man in wwhulk and beat the crap out him, No one in naruto besides 8 gates lee and guy are mach 1 speed. Yea I know you never said team 2 would win  and I was never questioning your knowledge of the character I was just saying that sonner or later no matter how fast the opponent hulk would be able to hit them as seen many times.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel