Wrath Vs Katsushiro

Topic started by Kobra678 on Feb. 14, 2013. Last post by Kurohige 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Kobra678 (2,887 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Takes place in an empty grass field

Bloodlust: off

Morals: on

no prep no info

random encounter

This is Kambei not Katsushiro my bad

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Kambei destroys him in a second, this is the same guy who sliced up mechs like butter, deflected giant bullets and lasers as well as chopped a giant ship in half in space. Bradley wont even be touching Kambei. Reminds me of my 7 Samurai vs 7 Deadly sins thread:

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/the-7-samurai-vs-the-7-deadly-sins/335370/

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,029 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Kambei wins and then lectures Wrath on the way of the sword.

@Kurohige: I dont think that wraths eye is just for decoration. He has fought people as fast, skilled, and powerfull as greed and Fu at the same time. And was still winning. Not to mention that wrath has also also took out a tank like nothing. He has bullet timing feats while running towards the bullets, WITHOUT using his eye.

@Kobra678: And yet Kambei would re-create all those feats easily, a tank is nothing to a mech the most likely uses tanks for socks, he speed and power are too great, did you see the first episode where he sliced a warship in half? This is like putting Zoro against Bradley, he is far too powerful and fast.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,029 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hell, Kambei could just break Wrath's swords. Since he can lop through entire mechs, two skinny pieces of metal shouldn't be a problem.

@Kurohige: deflecting lasers completely slipped my mind. I really thought that bradley had the speed to keep up with kambei. If you're caught up on one piece the could you tell me if kyuzo is strong enough to take zoro or mihawk

@Kobra678: Speed wise? Yes, strength, durability, skill, experience, and ability wise? No.

@Kurohige: Well technically ability and durability go to wrath due to him being a homunculus, and his background of literally being bred for being the best fighter there is.

@Kobra678: Okay and he still lost so he is not the best, titles do not matter, in the canon manga Wrath just had the ultimate eye and some of his youth, he has no regeneration like the other homunculus, you're thinking of Pride from the first Fullmetal Alchemist series, the non-canon one at that. He dies from a single sword slash from Kambei.

@Kurohige: And do you know why he lost? Because he was already badly wounded from a sword. Do you how he got the wound? Because buccaneer stabbed him through fu's body. I'm positive that kambei couldn't take scar with the wounds wrath had. Scar himself said that he would have lost had bradley not have those wounds. And i don't think i've even seen the entire original series, just brotherhood.

@Kobra678: Point still stands, just because he is said to be the best does not mean he is, he still loses this fight.

@Kurohige: I didn't base my debate on bradley supposedly being the best.

@Kobra678: Okay, but he still loses this fight lol.

@Kurohige: i guess. just it's not a huge stomp like you made it seem like

@Kobra678: It is, Wrath dies in like one shot, but it doesn't matter how easy, he still lost.

@Kurohige: you admitted yourself that he has speed on kambei, whats stopping wrath from one shotting kambei?

@Kobra678: I never said that, I said that Kyuzo is equal to Zoro speedwise, you got that confused. Why are you arguing so hard for this? Wrath loses this one, we already went over this and you know it. At this point you're just grasping.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel