Wrath of Asura vs The Olympians

Topic started by XxGin on May 6, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,552 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: Exactly. He is sending a shitloads of PM trying either to convince me with the same ranting as here or to complain about how everybody is trolling him

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Kuma_From_Argentina: He did the same to me as well lol.

Post by ShootingNova (6 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@ChromeDisaster: No worries. It's hard to judge this fight because one combatant is from ancient times (in which the ideas of stars and the universe were not yet developed), and one is from a modern universe (those same concepts have now been developed).

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ShootingNova: It's not entirely true. The ancient Aztecs and Mayans had a greater grasp of the stars and cosmos than most other civilizations. But the Greeks were more on the philosophy and wonder than seeking to actually understand the universe around them.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,552 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Still so much talk about it made me play the last Asura's Wrath Episode again.... The Olympians are screwed, the last battle takes place in the Event Horizon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_horizon

So fuck logic, Asura killed the creator god of the universe in a place beyond the laws of physics. Asura wins...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Asuraaa!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel