Wrath, Mustang, Lt. Armstrong, sloth vs luufy, ace, zoro, kuro

Topic started by 18hunt on Oct. 28, 2012. Last post by Fehafare 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by bigz007 (1,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

sloth cant die unless you kill her with alchemy, and since one piece charrs cant do alchemy this is probably a draw battle.

Post by Fehafare (9,350 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNeutralOne: Sloth is actually slower than team 2 and it can't even control it's speed. Wrath is out-speeded, out-strengthed, out-skilled and out-enduranced and even out-numbered in terms of swords by Zoro so there is no reason to assume that Wrath could do anything.

@bigz007: That was not stated anywhere nor does it make any sense or follow any logic, right now there is nothing that suggests that a casual punch by Luffy wouldn't knock Sloth flat out.

Post by bigz007 (1,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Fehafare said:

@bigz007: That was not stated anywhere nor does it make any sense or follow any logic, right now there is nothing that suggests that a casual punch by Luffy wouldn't knock Sloth flat out.

You are obviously One Piece fan so there is nothing I can say that will change your mind. I stated arguments for my opinion based on what I saw in the anime, and your opinion is based on apsolutly nothing exept that you thing Luffy is OP. I see alot of comments that were sayin' Zoro or Luffy can solo, but nobody said why.

I respect everyones opinion but please you should also use relevant arguments.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@bigz007:

Fehafare isn't a One Piece fan

sloth cant die unless you kill her with alchemy

You don't need alchemy to kill Sloth, he die by taking to much damage (this is the brotherhood one we are talking about)

I respect everyones opinion but please you should also use relevant arguments.

There is a reason why I not using an argument

1. I'm lazy

2. Everyone know of Luffy strength, if not I'll get scans LOL!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@bigz007:

This is why Luffy solo

Luffy's strength is out of there league (able to punch someone through about 40 feet of bedrock)

Luffy's speed will overwhelm everyone on team one

That why Luffy solo

@bigz007: As my dear Destinyheroknight has said, i am no One Piece fan, hell i couldn't make it past volume 3 because of the art and idiotic comedy.

One Piece is rather common verse around and most people know the feats quiet well. Everyone on team 2 is hypersonic while the best speed for team 1 is supersonic only. Team 1 can get barely a few dozen tones in strength max, while team 1 has everyone way beyond class 100+ and on top of that they have tanked much worse things and have much greater destructive capabilities, which means there is no reason to assume that team 1 even has a chance.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Fehafare: Yea um no one on team two can kill a person that can regenerate so stop that foolishness. Sloth killed a human by squishing him with minimal effort. Roy mustang only needs to snap his fingers to cause explosions that knock back luffy zoro and kuro. He would have to fight Ace. Lt armstrong is enough to fight zoro because he can just transmute the swords into his figure which he has done before. Wrath has the ultimate eye none of them can do anything to hurt him. He is basically omniscient. They try anything he can just say it out loud or dodge/block. Wrath fought with someone who could regenerate and not die then won. I don't see luffy and the likes quite on his level yet. Worst case scenario is that it ends up a battle between just sloth and ace because neither can die via either haki or some new eradication attack that ace doesn't have.

Also no one here is even gonna debate if sloth is strong because he tanked a rocket hit with no damage and if it takes more than a rocket to hurt him and he also regenerates with this i will not even argue with anyone who even tries to put his abilities into question.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Well, if you give Mustang a Philosopher's stone, then it can get interesting... especially that he is mega bloodlusted in this fight... he could transmute the ground into lava... but that's if he is quick to do it... because if he has it on his hands, Zoro will cut off the arm thus leaving Roy *cough* useless... lol

Post by phantomrant (1,348 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I've been seeing alot of debate with a female Sloth. As someone who has only watched the FMA:B anime and the only Sloth that I know that uses chains is the one from that anime, unless Sloth from the 1st anime also used chains, she's not the one being put on Team 1 here.

In response to......

@TheNeutralOne said:

@Fehafare: Yea um no one on team two can kill a person that can regenerate so stop that foolishness. Sloth killed a human by squishing him with minimal effort. Roy mustang only needs to snap his fingers to cause explosions that knock back luffy zoro and kuro. He would have to fight Ace. Lt armstrong is enough to fight zoro because he can just transmute the swords into his figure which he has done before. Wrath has the ultimate eye none of them can do anything to hurt him. He is basically omniscient. They try anything he can just say it out loud or dodge/block. Wrath fought with someone who could regenerate and not die then won. I don't see luffy and the likes quite on his level yet. Worst case scenario is that it ends up a battle between just sloth and ace because neither can die via either haki or some new eradication attack that ace doesn't have.

Also no one here is even gonna debate if sloth is strong because he tanked a rocket hit with no damage and if it takes more than a rocket to hurt him and he also regenerates with this i will not even argue with anyone who even tries to put his abilities into question.

- And in regards to that "human', you mean someone who's not a superhuman fighter with town level+ durability, right?

- He's neither strong or fast enough to fight Zoro. Even with speed equalized, Armstrong cannot compete with someone who can cut PX's in half and compete with people who have sliced buildings.

-I don't know if Wrath's eye has the same defect as the Sharingan in that it cannot predict the actions of things that are way, way faster than his own reactions (as it's been stated he can't predict things he can't see) , but even if it can, Bradley lacks the movement speed to avoid any attacks from the current M3 (also lacks the cutting power).

- Luffy plowed into Noah's Arc which is half the size of an island and one-shotted PX's (far far far more durable than Sloth). Not to mention the huge amounts of rock smashing he dealt when fighting Hodi. I can't see Sloth not getting casually one-shotted by Luffy.

In regards to regeneration, all the M3 have to do is constantly pummel the enemy.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ace, Luffy or Zoro could solo, any of the 3 outmatch the whole FMA team combined in terms of strength and power.

Wrath has shown to be a bullet-timer, but he is supposed to have the best h2h skills/reactions of anyone in the series. Mustang and Armstrong will get blitzed and murdered immediately, while Wrath (might) dodge the first attack launched. But it won't take him long to realise he's outclassed here, especially given he's the only homunculus who can't regenerate.

As for Sloth, he will just sit there wondering what the hell's going on whilst regenerating. After a few dozen hits he'll stay down for good.

Team Onepiece stomp.

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Wow, I haven't been here in a while, but I thought this thread was done with long back when the dijos lived! Lol

@TheNeutralOne: Sloth's regeneration isn't that impressive, killing it a few dozen times would do the trick as it would run out of stones or simply KO-ing it. Squished a human? Everyone on team 1 has town level durability. Roy won't be able to process a thought before he gets one shotted and even if he didn't he would still be a minimal threat. Armstrong is peak to superhuman in speed while Zoro is hypersonic+ saying that Armstrong can do anything is just idiotic, even if Zoro didn't have swords he could casually kill Armstrong with a few punches. Saying that Wrath is omniscient is the biggest bullshit i have seen so far. To put it in a perspective, Tamagahara, a "being" in BlazBlue consisting of three supernatural computers TA, TB, TC, has been clamed to be all knowing as it observed every timeline and possibility in existance without fail... and it's barely considered nigh-omniscient, while you on the other hand suggest that a guy who has reacted to some bullets is omniscient because he has "The Ultimate Eye" and that because of that he can dodge attacks many times his own best speed? Even if we assume Wrath can react to the attacks of team 1 there is no way for him to dodge it as he lacks speed and team 1 can have quiet the AoE if they want. Again, their regeneration is not that impressive, many characters with regeneration have been taken down with brute force.

A rocket? Everyone on M3 has town level destructive powers, i fail to see how you can claim that Sloth will withstand a single blow.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel