World War Hulk Vs Tien

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 23, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

World War Hulk Vs  Tenshinhan      
Tien from db and dbz.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Green Scar wins for the following reasons: (It should be noted that Green Scar is World War Hulk's actual name other than World Breaker) 
 
1. Green Scar has far too much physical power for Tien to handle. Normal Hulk possessed sufficient physical strength to support the weight of a 150 billion ton mountain, now Green Scar who is currently the strongest incarnation of the Hulk so far is able to possibly lift said weight in a calm state given the fact that he is stated to possess the strength of an enraged Hulk while he himself is in a calm state. Green Scar's physical strength was so great that two direct punches to Thing's head nearly killed him and only one more hit was needed to killl him. Green Scar while in an enraged state proceeded to brutally beat Hercules who is one of the strongest heroes on Earth however to Hercules' credit he was holding back and did not defend himself to prove that he was a friend. If this is Green Scar at the end of World War Hulk then Tien is going to surely die, the power he unleashed was very destructive and his power was enough to equal if not slightly surpass that of Sentry who at the time was at his most powerful incarnation since Classic Sentry, Hulk with pure physical power alone was able to fight Sentry until both of them reverted to their normal forms and Sentry has all the powers of Tien and more to a much greater extent. Tien's physical strength feats are not impressive at all and are merely moving large rocks weighing possibly from 2 tons to 5. Green Scar furhter more defeated and badly injured several members of The X-Men.
 
2. Although Tien has the speed advantage it is not a sufficient advantage as Sentry is much faster than Tien and even he could not put his speed to good use however It should be noted that not once did Sentry attempt to use his speed advantage against Green Scar. 
 
3. Tien's energy attacks will prove useless as Green Scar's durability was through the roof. Green Scar withstood powerful blows from Hercules during a brief fight and Hercules has been known to drag the island of Manhattan that weighs in the excess of 99 billion tons, Green Scar withstood those blows without sustaining any visible if not any physical damage ergo he withstood the punches of possibly the second or third physically strongest hero on Earth. Green Scar was able to shrug off the scream of a Black Bolt Skrull who knocked off a large chunk of the Moon. Green Scar withstood Sentry's energy attacks that are much more powerful than Tien's, Sentry's attacks had far more power than a Solar Flare.  
 
4. Green Scar also has the advantage in intelligence. While Tien is technically a better fighter he is not as smart nor as good a tactician and strategist as Green Scar. Generally Hulk is surely an idiot to the extent of childishly referring to himself in the third person however Green Scar was working together with Bruce Banner granting him Bruce Banner's intelligence. Green Scar is not only a genius but he proved to be a much smarter fighter than the regular Hulk as he used Juggernaut's unstoppable forward movement and momentum against him as he tripped him, Green Scar used a lot of tactical genius and also strategic genius and his wit. He tricked Doctot Strange into letting him believe that he was calm and until Strange was off guard he crushed his hands leaving Strange unable to cast any spells. Tien has never shown any genius that great. 
 
5. Tien is a much better fighter than Green Scar but it will still not close the gap between the massive difference of their power. 
 
6. Though Tien is a better fighter than Green Scar, to Green Scar's credit he trained for a very long time in Sakaar bceoming a feared and skillful warrioras he had become a skillful swordsman and hand to hand combat fighter learning various alien fighting styles during his time on Sakaar. 
 
7. Green Scar displayed the power when enraged enough to unleash unimaginable energy that was very hazardous to the enviornment around to the point of bringing the heroes around him to their knees as immense gamma radiation was being released as Green Scar claimed that if he was not stopped he would destroy the Earth simply by releasing energy and not in actuality trying to destroy it. Green Scar released so much energy and power that a bright green aura of energy formed around his body and he himself asked to be stopped as the danger he posed was far too great. 
 
8. Tien has the advantage of flight and he can utilize it to evade and dodge most of Green Scar's attacks however Sentry can also fly but again he did not use flight to his advantage. Tien can remain airborne and launch his long ranged energy blasts but it would be useless as his attacks would not be powerful enough to harm Green Scar and eventually Tien would tire and would be forced to be grounded and would be beaten to death by Green Scar. 
 
9. Green Scar is quite possibly tireless as during his entire battle in World War Hulk he not once showed signs of fatigue while Tien has shown to have very limited stamina and he can very well tire before Green Scar. 
 
10. Tien like all DBZ characters would attempt to fight Green Scar hand to hand in the beginning and would be thouroughly pummeled and it would be a fatal mistake in his part. Also if Tien falls into a state of desperation he would attempt to use his Neo Tri Beam which would also not harm Green Scar who has withstood energy blasts with far greater power I.E a Solar Flare and if Tien were to do this than his enegry would deplete rapidly because by doing so all of his energy would be consumed by the attack and he would be in a very weakened and fatigued state open to Green Scar's attacks.
Post by sharingan (33 posts) See mini bio Level 1
wwh curbstomps
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Yes he does.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Why do you hate Tien? WWH wins xP
Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
ND smites this thread quickXD
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
the thread killer has act
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
"Green Scar wins for the following reasons: (It should be noted that Green Scar is World War Hulk's actual name other than World Breaker)  1. Green Scar has far too much physical power for Tien to handle. Normal Hulk possessed sufficient physical strength to support the weight of a 150 billion ton mountain, now Green Scar who is currently the strongest incarnation of the Hulk so far is able to possibly lift said weight in a calm state given the fact that he is stated to possess the strength of an enraged Hulk while he himself is in a calm state. Green Scar's physical strength was so great that two direct punches to Thing's head nearly killed him and only one more hit was needed to killl him. Green Scar while in an enraged state proceeded to brutally beat Hercules who is one of the strongest heroes on Earth however to Hercules' credit he was holding back and did not defend himself to prove that he was a friend. If this is Green Scar at the end of World War Hulk then Tien is going to surely die, the power he unleashed was very destructive and his power was enough to equal if not slightly surpass that of Sentry who at the time was at his most powerful incarnation since Classic Sentry, Hulk with pure physical power alone was able to fight Sentry until both of them reverted to their normal forms and Sentry has all the powers of Tien and more to a much greater extent. Tien's physical strength feats are not impressive at all and are merely moving large rocks weighing possibly from 2 tons to 5. Green Scar furhter more defeated and badly injured several members of The X-Men. 2. Although Tien has the speed advantage it is not a sufficient advantage as Sentry is much faster than Tien and even he could not put his speed to good use however It should be noted that not once did Sentry attempt to use his speed advantage against Green Scar.  3. Tien's energy attacks will prove useless as Green Scar's durability was through the roof. Green Scar withstood powerful blows from Hercules during a brief fight and Hercules has been known to drag the island of Manhattan that weighs in the excess of 99 billion tons, Green Scar withstood those blows without sustaining any visible if not any physical damage ergo he withstood the punches of possibly the second or third physically strongest hero on Earth. Green Scar was able to shrug off the scream of a Black Bolt Skrull who knocked off a large chunk of the Moon. Green Scar withstood Sentry's energy attacks that are much more powerful than Tien's, Sentry's attacks had far more power than a Solar Flare.   4. Green Scar also has the advantage in intelligence. While Tien is technically a better fighter he is not as smart nor as good a tactician and strategist as Green Scar. Generally Hulk is surely an idiot to the extent of childishly referring to himself in the third person however Green Scar was working together with Bruce Banner granting him Bruce Banner's intelligence. Green Scar is not only a genius but he proved to be a much smarter fighter than the regular Hulk as he used Juggernaut's unstoppable forward movement and momentum against him as he tripped him, Green Scar used a lot of tactical genius and also strategic genius and his wit. He tricked Doctot Strange into letting him believe that he was calm and until Strange was off guard he crushed his hands leaving Strange unable to cast any spells. Tien has never shown any genius that great.  5. Tien is a much better fighter than Green Scar but it will still not close the gap between the massive difference of their power.  6. Though Tien is a better fighter than Green Scar, to Green Scar's credit he trained for a very long time in Sakaar bceoming a feared and skillful warrioras he had become a skillful swordsman and hand to hand combat fighter learning various alien fighting styles during his time on Sakaar.  7. Green Scar displayed the power when enraged enough to unleash unimaginable energy that was very hazardous to the enviornment around to the point of bringing the heroes around him to their knees as immense gamma radiation was being released as Green Scar claimed that if he was not stopped he would destroy the Earth simply by releasing energy and not in actuality trying to destroy it. Green Scar released so much energy and power that a bright green aura of energy formed around his body and he himself asked to be stopped as the danger he posed was far too great.  8. Tien has the advantage of flight and he can utilize it to evade and dodge most of Green Scar's attacks however Sentry can also fly but again he did not use flight to his advantage. Tien can remain airborne and launch his long ranged energy blasts but it would be useless as his attacks would not be powerful enough to harm Green Scar and eventually Tien would tire and would be forced to be grounded and would be beaten to death by Green Scar.  9. Green Scar is quite possibly tireless as during his entire battle in World War Hulk he not once showed signs of fatigue while Tien has shown to have very limited stamina and he can very well tire before Green Scar.  10. Tien like all DBZ characters would attempt to fight Green Scar hand to hand in the beginning and would be thouroughly pummeled and it would be a fatal mistake in his part. Also if Tien falls into a state of desperation he would attempt to use his Neo Tri Beam which would also not harm Green Scar who has withstood energy blasts with far greater power I.E a Solar Flare and if Tien were to do this than his enegry would deplete rapidly because by doing so all of his energy would be consumed by the attack and he would be in a very weakened and fatigued state open to Green Scar's attacks. "

wow u ended the thread before we could debate it XD
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: this time new death ends it quickly
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: this time new death ends it quickly "

where does he get the time to write all that LOL
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: this time new death ends it quickly "
where does he get the time to write all that LOL "
i guess this battle has been done somewhere else...... like in a particular place that is a source of three of your facepalming, with one being the nominee of the this year facepalm
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
World War Hulk wins this one.
Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
There really wasn't anything to debate on this one it was over when the title was formed:)
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
So true lol
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Tien
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Green Scar FTW.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
you might not notice, new death have spoken ten reason why HULK wins@JThree47693 said:
" Tien "
how? or is it a very bad sarcasm like the reason power level is everything
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"Tien "

XD u voting for a DBZ character LOL thats funny
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: this time new death ends it quickly "
where does he get the time to write all that LOL "
i guess this battle has been done somewhere else...... like in a particular place that is a source of three of your facepalming, with one being the nominee of the this year facepalm "
Its interesting but I get the time to write all of this because I type extremely fast and its simple battle analysis really and no I haven't seen this battle done other than this site.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@cfatalis said:
"you might not notice, new death have spoken ten reason why HULK wins @JThree47693 said:
" Tien "
how? or is it a very bad sarcasm like the reason power level is everything "

Everyone said Green Scar, so I said Tien, and it only makes sense that he wins. He can fly and stuff. I mean, powerlevel really is everything. Tien has a powerlevel of 100% full powered Frieza, Hulk only has a powerlevel of like 9 or 10000. Tien wins.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel