World Breaker Hulk Vs Majin Vegeta

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Sept. 2, 2013. Last post by ROBOT6661 1 year ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,031 posts) See mini bio Level 11

World Breaker Hulk Vs Majin Vegeta

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by othus12 (6,872 posts) See mini bio Level 13

hulk.

he is far stronger (and by far i mean its like comparing an ant to a blue whale) and he can take the heat of a sun without troubles.

vegeta sacrifices himself like with buu but fails anyways.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I say Vegeta wins because he is much faster than Hulk and has the ability to fly where he can spam his energy attacks.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Lol what Othus12 said.

@AnimeDefender: he would get tired after watching how his energy blasts do nothing to hulk.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hulk wins via planet busting.

@othus12: ............. I got an idea. How about Vegeta uses his Final Flash to push Hulk away and win via BFR, would that work?

Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@AnimeDefender: I don't see the Hulk standing there like a Statue waiting for Vegeta to power it up like Cell did.

@Sonata:I never said that Hulk would stay still, but Vegeta is still too fast for Hulk. But if BFR doesn't work then I give Hulk the win.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@AnimeDefender: Rules clearly states win via kill.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Can Hulk die from lack of oxygen?

Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@AnimeDefender: Vegeta's best attack usual require him to stay in one spot to charge up an Attack. His Big Bang Attack, Galick Gun etc require focus and time. He won't get that due to the Hulk being relentless and Vegeta not showing he can focus that much power while being on the move like Goku with Instant Transmission.

@Sonata: ..... Well then, I conceed. Hulk wins.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

World Breaker Hulk got wrecked by a laser that didn't even destroy a city, iirc.

Post by Rize (63 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@AnimeDefender said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: Can Hulk die from lack of oxygen?

No, Hulk can survive in the vacuum of space.

@EraserCannon said:

World Breaker Hulk got wrecked by a laser that didn't even destroy a city, iirc.

Considering how he busted a planet and survived its destruction, that is an extremely low end feat.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

vegeta has a huge speed advantage

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@EraserCannon said:

Considering how he busted a planet and survived its destruction, that is an extremely low end feat.

Or, you know, that was a high end feat. Also, consider how Hulk has far more low end feats than high end feats, to the point where one may argue that his high end feats are the actual outliers.

Then there is also the fact that Majin Vegeta could do the said feat while sleeping.

@EraserCannon said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@EraserCannon said:

Or, you know, that was a high end feat. Also, consider how Hulk has far more low end feats than high end feats, to the point where one may argue that his high end feats are the actual outliers.

Then there is also the fact that Majin Vegeta could do the said feat while sleeping.

I don't follow. This particular version of Hulk only has that one low end feat to the point where it doesn't even matter. Yet, he also has two planet tanking feats. Logically two of the same feat beats a single low end one right? But I guess those are both outliers according to you right? Show me Vegeta doing the same without power scaling and I'll agree with the last part. Because last time I checked, IC Vegeta is so arrogant to the point round 1 is a guaranteed loss for him.

@ROBOT6661 said:

vegeta has a huge speed advantage

hulk has greater stamina. he will outlast vegeta.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel