World Breaker Hulk vs Goku

Topic started by JonSmith on March 3, 2012. Last post by sjoerd444444 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by sjoerd444444 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 2

speed of goku is reduced to hulks speed so your comment does not make sense saying it and it is also HAND TO HAND so claping is not allowed if goku had normal speed it would be 2.3 times light speed fast enough to dodge sound

also the lifting power of the hulk is not important so keeping the continent together does nog matter either

you use differenct muscles to lift and punch

if you lift things you use muscles who you prepare for it if you use them to punch you use different muscles.

if you lift things you only train those muscles not the muscles to punch

goku does not train his power to lift but to punch so he is stronger then the power he can weight

hulk i have only heard that he lifts are hold together heavy things that does not prove the power of his punches

not saying he is weak but lesser powerfull in hand to hand then at lifthing/ throwing stuff

Post by Jean199999 (90 posts) See mini bio Level 11

LOL

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jean199999:I know right. Not even worth replying to. I'll be adding this to the face palm awards.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ok seriously The Hulk destroys him, Goku would be a minor annoyance.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Jean199999:I know right. Not even worth replying to. I'll be adding this to the face palm awards.

dont believe it here is prove

who is the fool know dumbass

Lifting weights is a PUSHING MOTION.

You exert as much force as possible, as consistently as possible, to lift the heaviest weight you can. During a pushing motion, the object is moved by you first establishing contact and exerting force over a relatively extended period of time.

The natural progression of lifting weights is to lift heavier. Of course, everyone tries to lift fast but once they’re able to lift something, the next step is to lift HEAVIER. Speed is not the focus, strength is. Unfortunately many beginner fighters falsely believe punching to be the same pushing motion. These beginners think the goal of punching is to push their fist with as much force as possible to penetrate their opponent as hard as possible.

Examples of sports with PUSHING motions (all of these also have snapping motions):

• sprinting
  • gymnastics
  • football
  • wrestling
  • weightlifting

Punching is a SNAPPING MOTION.

A snapping motion is to exert as much force as possible in the least amount of time. With a snapping motion, you accelerate your hand towards the object and then use the IMPACT of that acceleration to exert force.

Suppose you want to punch fast. The goal would be to explode on your opponent with the fastest punch possible and make contact with your opponent with the shortest amount of time. A punch is not a push, it’s a quick explosion, an accelerated force that reaches maximum power upon contact. When lifting weights, you can take a few seconds to exert your strength. When punching an opponent, you don’t have this luxury of time–he has to feel your power right when you touch him. Your fist must SNAP upon impact and return quickly so you can throw other punches or go back on defense. The speed requirement of punching increases the explosive damage your opponent feels. Lifting weights has far less emphasis on speed, which costs you EXPLOSIVE power.

Examples of sports with SNAPPING motions:

• tennis
  • baseball (hitting, not throwing)
  • golf
  • volleyball
  • BOXING!

Pushing vs Snapping

The main difference between a pushing motion and a snapping motion is the amount of contact time made and the consistency of energy committed. Compare the bodies of these different types of athletes. If weightlifting improved snapping movements, wouldn’t professional volleyball players be lifting weights so they could spike the ball harder? If weightlifters had punching advantages, they would all be strong punchers, right?

Pushing definitely allows you to move heavier objects because you have more time to apply force. Snapping allows you to apply more explosive force (damage) because you have the freedom to accelerate. You could say that pushing is like throwing a baseball, whereas snapping is like spiking a volleyball. Both are powerful movements but punching is definitely more like snapping than pushing.

An explosive punch is 99.99% snap, and 0.01% push.

Lifting weights will not train you to relax and only makes your body slow during the contraction phase of the punch. If you’re so use to exerting force over a period of several seconds, how will you be able to exert maximum force in only a split second? The simple answer is that you can’t (or you won’t be as good at it).

Proper punching requires snapping movement (exerting maximum force in the shortest time possible). Unfortunately, most fighters are only taught the proper punching form, which is easy to teach because you can see it. Technique on the other hand, has to be felt and has to be taught. It’s a special skill requiring a combination of timing and visualization. Now you understand why an old skillful boxer can still punch harder than a young athletic kid. It’s because he’s mastered the timing of relaxing his body and then contracting his muscles in the right moment to deliver the explosive power.

jean and whats out of the bag check facts before you make fun of some one if he is right you are the one who look dumb not the other guy

First, If you want to reply to me please have a good reason. Seeing as you just want to prove something as dumb as punching vs slapping. Clearly slapping isn't shit compared to punching. If what you say is true we can compare something as simple as clapping. Hulk's thunderclap was compared to a nuke, note this was when he was way weaker than now. But we don't even have to bring up clapping has hulk has destroyed.

Hulks down way more better things by punching than Goku has done ever.

He takes a planet, which I don't think anyone in DBZ or GT can do by punching or smashing.

Also destroying this asteroid bigger than earth,with only sheer force.

Also Hulks durability is also way better than Goku's. So we can end this little argument now.

Heres where you went retarded.

it is also HAND TO HAND so claping is not allowed

Why wouldn't clapping be allowed? It's Hand to Hand combat, thus clapping would follow into it. http://www.obdwiki.com/hthmelee/

Check that link out and read what hand to hand combat is.

Now we are done.

it says if you read right powerclaps are not allowed to be used

it also says: Any kind of “negative touch” where you can harm an opponent by touching them (e.g. freezing, death touch, disintegration, paralysis, etc.). Even though these are technically melee range attacks, they are considered beyond the range of HtH abilities.

dragonfist on close combat is allowd

because it is not from distance

so you just prove his clapping is not allowd

who is the retard know ??

Post by Jean199999 (90 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@sjoerd444444:Oh I wasn't really into your debate with the other poster, my point was just durability, (maybe I should have said more than "LOL")....Hulk is a pain in the ass to kill even if he lets Goku have the first 2 punches.

This isnt really a fair fight if you guys nerf Goku, let Goku have all of his abilities. Incredible Hulk or Savage Hulk would make it fairer for this scenario.

@sjoerd444444: You still are. I don't feel like debating with you any more.

As Jean199999 has stated hulks durability is hard as hell to kill. Hulk survived a battle with sentry and tanked the power of 1,000,000 exploding suns.

We can end this battle now. Seeing as I've currently already out debated you on who has the better punching feats a least you have some clips of Goku doing something like that.

No on in DBZ nor GT has even survived a blasted to the Sun, so hulk should be on another scale in terms of durability.

i got this from the site you told me to look what is allowed and what is not

Examples of powers and weapons that aren’t allowed in a HtH/Melee fight:

- Energy blasts

- Any kind of projectiles

- Offensive telepathy

- Summoning

- Transmutation

- Any kind of “negative touch” where you can harm an opponent by touching them (e.g. freezing, death touch, disintegration, paralysis, etc.). Even though these are technically melee range attacks, they are considered beyond the range of HtH abilities.

- Telekinesis

- Knives/blades that aren’t part of the combatant’s body

- Flight (questionable, it could be argued to be allowed)

- Teleportation (questionable, but the argument can be made that, like super speed, all it does is increase your maneuverability, so it could be argued to be allowed)

- Thunderclaps(see this not allowed to bad)

Examples of powers and weapons that are allowed in a HtH/Melee fight:

- Super strength

- Super speed (although sometimes it is disallowed, but by default it’s accepted)

- Precognition

- Regeneration

- Martial arts that use pressure points on the opponent’s body (although it might seem to fall under the “negative touch” rule, it’s really no other special power than a physical attack, combined with a little knowledge)

- Properties inherent to one of the combatants’ bodies that don’t give them any other advantage than letting them physically attack more effectively (for example, stretching, blades or other features that are part of the combatant’s body, etc.)

Note that these are not anywhere near complete lists, they’re just supposed to give you a general guideline. Also, the OP may overrule or amend any of these conditions.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hulk punches his head off. Goodness why in three hells is this still being debated?

to prove my point that you are all doubting goku's power goku will win thanks to his regeneration but only thanks to that not to his power that is not as high as you guys think

read my previous post to see why

and cooler did survive being shot in the sun and was easly defeated by ssj1 so you are wrong

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel