World Breaker Hulk vs Goku

Topic started by JonSmith on March 3, 2012. Last post by sjoerd444444 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Newdeath: OH yeah that's true.. he can't. well then I guess since Goku can only depend on his phisical abilities than he is in trouble indeed. WAIT would Dragon Fist work?? (even tho it's non-canon it should be Canon in this fight cuz they are using SSJ4 Goku instead of SSJ3)

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Greysmokeman said:

a cross in the tombstone....

you do realize a tombstone is a waist of time and money, goku just comes back from the other world whenever he wants, not like anyone is gonna stop him.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@DBZ_universe: Dragon Fist isn't an entirely physical move. It's a technique, which Goku can't use since it uses ki.

ND

@Newdeath: well then this is a bad match up... Hulk is surperior here with the battle only being physical.. well I got nothing... I was gonna say what about the power fist he did against Broly but that still requires to enchance his fist with Ki.

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Hulk wins, though Goku makes him work for it, IMO.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@blackdemon: Goku would not make him work for it at all. SSJ4 Goku at max can lift a couple million tons since he needed to power up just to lift a section of a city, not an entire city but a section of it. World Breaker Hulk has made short work of opponents much physically stronger than SSJ4 Goku. For example, he beat the tar out of Hercules and Hercules was able to drag the island of Manhattan which weighs hundreds of billions of tons, a much better feat than Goku's city lifting feat yet Green Scar (a weaker version of World Breaker Hulk) made short work of him. Without even being in his World Breaker state, Green Scar managed to effortlessly defeat the X-Men consisting of Wolverine, Cyclops, Colossus, Warpath etc., he also one-shotted Ares and She-Hulk (who is nearly as strong as Hercules), defeated the entire Fantastic Four with ease, easily defeated Iron Man in a brand new Hulkbuster armor and almost destroyed the Eastern Seaboard just by stomping. Not to mention that on Sakaar, Green Scar (still not with his World Breaker strength) managed to hold together the planet's continental plates. World Breaker Hulk would beat Goku so bad in a physical match it's not even funny. And Goku can't even hurt him considering the enemies Green Scar shrugged off, let alone World Breaker Hulk.

ND

Post by Toadless (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Goku could throw the hulk into space no way for him to move
Post by MarioRedfield (1,916 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ohhhhhhhhh speed equalized. Well in that case Hulk beats Goku so badly it's not even funny.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,056 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield said:

Ohhhhhhhhh speed equalized. Well in that case Hulk beats Goku so badly it's not even funny.

I agree. Without Goku's speed advantage, he gets beaten to death.

Post by sjoerd444444 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 2

one question why does goku loses his speed ki flight etc. but hulk holds all his skill if you want to make it fair then they can only go hand to hand no cheap trick are so (also let hulk lose his regenrating bull shit not count in this one)

i think you all made a little mistake there is nowere prove of goku strength but last time i saw a little movie on this site ( http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-goku-vs-superman ) here they use something called the gravity formula (they test gokus strength speed stamina extra ki output i know that this is not used but i hope to make a end to this stupid talks between goku and hulk )

in DBZ before the fights with BUU goku base can lift just under 40 tons (GT and this would be much more but is no prove of weigth so i use this it is probaly much more i guess 2 to hunderd times stronger in dbGThe trained uub for a long time and goku is a sayan the more he fights the stronger he gets so i guess between the 2 and 100 times is about correct)

if you can see in the gravity formula from base to ssj4 increase's base strength 5000 times (kaio ken increases the CURRENT STRENGTH times the amount of kaio ken 20 times makes a formula of ) 40ton = 40,000*5,000*20= 40,000,000 tons (this is at the very start of buu SAGA dont forget that )*

if you take the en of gt goku would be around a different lvl gt base goku is stronger then ssj1 dbz goku that would make the formula would be

400,000*5,000*20= 400,000,000 tons if you want to use the real strength of goku you have to use omega shenron powerlvl who was joking around against goku surpassed limits. And vegeta ssj4. making him stronger then goku base times 5000. By absorbing his power that would make goku at least 5000 times stronger (IN BASE) that would make his new power ios

40,000(kg)*5000=200,000,000kg = 200,000tons (this would be atleast his base strength taking it at least over 5000 would make him easly on par with world war hulk are any other hulk)

200,000*5,000=1,000,000,000 tons (not used allowd kaio ken times 20 yet makes the weigth goku can lift at least)

20,000,000,000 tons (this is probaly way to low taking in account that omega shenron is i guess triple to four times stronger then goku ssj4 that would make goku base would be 20,000 his orginal do that times 40 tons *5000*20=goku's ssj4 real strength end GT (probaly far more if you look at the fact at the start of gt goku could easly lift more then 40 tons )

gokus real strength in (lifting tons incorrect) it would be shadown punching and kicking meaning going so fast the human i can't follow the speed =

40*20,000= 80,000 tons (BASE)

80,000*5000=4,000,000,000tons (ssj4)

4,000,000,000* 20= (kaio ken20)

80,000,000,000 tons (goku end of GT in ssj4 kaio ken times 20 ) this is without the calculated training he gets from a DRAGON that would make it more. (not to forget at the real end of GT 100 years later he is walking as a grown up men on earth again so that makes it impossible to see who wins )

not forgetting goku has the dragon ball inside him self (that sounds very wrong i know) so he can wish things and it will happen

so i think goku at the end of GT would overpower hulk. even that gokus speed is the same as the hulk goku has still a better chance of dodging punch the size of the hulk is so big goku has a easier way of doging the punches on the other hand the hulks hands are bigger so have better chance of hitting someone

goku is a martial arts master that gives him an advantage over a guy who just punches randomly without any form or control.

know it is much sorry and sorry for BAD ENGLISH

about hulk lifting that mountain dont forget mountains are on the ground he does not lift the entire mountain a part is still on the ground of it he stops it from crumbeling apart on the other heroes

so he did not lift the entire mountain so you now that already.

i know speed does not matter her but goku ssj4 speed is 2.3 light speed also this is calculated from before buu sage so probaly a bit more know around 3 to 4 times lightspeed

Since this is just physical fight and with speed equalized, Goku loses.

Post by GrayWolf2 (383 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@sjoerd444444: Lovely post. And even if GT goku was as strong as you state it still wouldn't matter. The hulk kept two continents from separating. In terms of brute strength he's well above Goku and seeing as how Goku got purposely low balled a lot in this battle it's just over. I mean the guy who is a master at all things ki can't use ki? Game over man. He can't even use his ki to hit which is what he hits you with. It's how a guy who was at best a 40 tonner could still kick Freiza with enough force to shatter through two islands and cause the whole battlefield to tremble violently. All he has in this is just his natural brute strength and combat skills. He may annoy the hulk a little but he's still going down.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Theres a big difference in power when talking about World Breaker Hulk to World War Hulk. WWH becomes WBH, which he's the strongest herald of Galactus. Yes, he has cosmic power.

Goku gets beat down badly, I shouldn't even have to mention that WWH took on someone named idk Sentry who can solo DBZ and GT.

Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10

WBH is WWH+the power cosmic. Just imagine WWH with Silver Surfers powers. That's WBH. Give Goku all his abilities, he still loses horribly.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/122645/2366112-world-breaker-l.jpg

i did use the 40 tonnes but you know that was filler they just wanted to show ssj

and hulk wins always as long as he regeneration anyway

because the one time goku puches aside 2 parts of a mountain non ssj against frieza

and buu sage he is lifting 40 tons

dbz is very inaccurate about there power anyway they are strong when they need too

edit * how can you even hold a continent together if you grab a rock on one side and on the other side it will break lose form the continent i think the hulk was dreaming are something when he did that

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,063 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@JonSmith: That is not the most powerful Hulk, Zombie Hulk is the strongest hulk just saying and if we are going by the strongest hulk vs Goku Zombie hulk wins with one blow like he did to Thanos, Dark Phoenix, Silver Surfer and Galactus. But since this is WBH I say hulk barley wins if not a tie ps this is WBH

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,211 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@sjoerd444444 said:

i did use the 40 tonnes but you know that was filler they just wanted to show ssj

It wasn't filler. It's in the actual manga.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku wins

really i thougth is was filler will look that up then just a minute

*edit*

you're right but it is also stated that grand kai's planet is simmelar to king kai's planet only bigger does that also mean that the gravity is the same that would increase the (lifting it was shadow boxing not lifting ) goku did would be on normal terms not 40 t but 400t

that would also make a big difference in my earlier calculations

Post by ReiKai (3,548 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Goku: "You can't catch me!" 
Hulk: "No?" *claps hands*

Goku and half the planet get blasted into chunks. Morale of the story; Hulk is never out of range.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel