World Breaker Hulk vs Goku

Topic started by JonSmith on March 3, 2012. Last post by sjoerd444444 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

World Breaker Hulk versus Super Saiyan 4 Goku. Speed equalized, Goku cannot use most of his techniques, such as energy blasts, Kamehamaha, flight, etc. Will allow a Kaioken if desperate. It's a battle of strength and martial arts skill. Hulk is at his strongest in this incarnation, three steps to destroy the entire Eastern Seaboard. I hope nerfing Goku to this degree will make it more even.

Post by taichokage (14,801 posts) See mini bio Level 20
In terms of physical power Hulk is practically unrivaled. Goku in terms of physical power can still be calced as a megatonner into the millions of tons but it is little next to Hulk's strength. In raw strength even the likes of Thor and Juggernaut fail to exceed him (albeit the latter has matched him). Without his energy manipulative abilities and speed Goku is finished.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,376 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I say Hulk wins in a hard fought battle

Hulk have more impressing feats then Goku. But Goku do have the skills, strength isn't everything (but Goku will get overpower if he don't take out Hulk fast)

You make a pretty good battle JonSmith

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hulk wins, pulling together continental plates is far more impressive than lifting part of a city. Plus Goku has no way to take Hulk down in this fight, so he may put up some sort of fight due to his superior fighting skills, but Hulk isn't losing here.

Post by Sonata (35,633 posts) See mini bio Level 20
With speed equaled and not able to launch energy attacks he is as good as dead. Hulks highly superior strength and durability would overwhelm Goku. There no stopping the hulk from catching Goku and ripping him in half.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Speed is equalized and Goku can't use flight nor his energy attacks. Green Scar wins. SSJ4 Goku was fairly strong, he did lift a portion of a city (however, he did power up in order to do so) so he is nearing the millions of tons range or is already there. But that doesn't even place him in Marvel Hercules' strength range as Hercules was capable of pulling billions of tons in the island of Manhattan and during an arm-wrestling match with Thor, shattered several nearby mountains by accident. And Hercules was brutally beaten by Green Scar during World War Hulk. Green Scar is too strong for Goku, he held together tectonic plates, one-shotted Ares, made quick work of the Fantastic Four, and defeated the X-Men. Goku is strong but he won't even last longer than Hercules did against Green Scar. His fighting abilities if used properly could maybe allow him to last a little longer but because this is a physical battle, Goku will lose.

@taichokage said:

In terms of physical power Hulk is practically unrivaled. Goku in terms of physical power can still be calced as a megatonner into the millions of tons but it is little next to Hulk's strength. In raw strength even the likes of Thor and Juggernaut fail to exceed him (albeit the latter has matched him). Without his energy manipulative abilities and speed Goku is finished.

Juggernaut has proven many times that he's stronger than Hulk.

ND

@Newdeath: Hm... I'm curious if Goku would stand a better chance if I allowed a Kaioken x20? From what you, and a few other of the commenters have said, I appear to have accidentally made a spite battle. Which disgusts me, especially since it's only my second battle thread.

Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
With everything that you have taken away from Goku, it is no longer Goku.  
If u kno what i mean.
Post by Goku1fan (142 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I say Goku

@MisterShin:

If u kno what i mean.

So you saying that Dragon Ball Goku isn't Goku? Because he didn't know how to fly and have one energy blast attack. (That he don't use that much)

It still Goku and also this kind of go with Goku character, because he usually want to fight someone on equal grounds

Post by Goku1fan (142 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Goku always is looking for a stronger opponent.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@MisterShin:

If u kno what i mean.

So you saying that Dragon Ball Goku isn't Goku? Because he didn't know how to fly and have one energy blast attack. (That he don't use that much)

It still Goku and also this kind of go with Goku character, because he usually want to fight someone on equal grounds

But this is SSJ4 goku, not kid goku.  
Even kid goku got kamehameha.

@MisterShin:

I did said that he have one energy blast attack, also you said "With everything that you have taken away from Goku, it is no longer Goku." But I show you it still is Goku, he don't need flashy energy blast to defeat his enemies

@Destinyheroknight:  
Your right he doesnt need them. But it helps against an opponent that can regenerate. 

@JonSmith said:

Goku cannot use most of his techniques, such as energy blasts, Kamehamaha, flight, etc.=

Precisely which techniques can he NOT use.

@MisterShin: Pretty much anything that isn't based in pure martial arts. Energy manipulation, flight, ki blasts, etc. All shut down. This is a perfectly normal fight between a fur covered alien monkey martial artist versus a giant green skinned bipolar gladiator. So for once since Dragon Ball, Goku has to rely on his martial arts skills instead of "NEED MORE DAKKA." I am allowing a Kaioken if desperate. Even with that condition though, it appears I've accidentally made a spite, going by the above comments.

Post by rpgr (45 posts) See mini bio Level 3

On just pure punching power Hulk wins in a spite. Without speed and techniques, Goku loses. With actual techniques, Goku wins for the same reason Ultimate Super Saiyan Trunks lost to Cell despite having lots more power. Hulk would never hit Goku given eternity.

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

interesting.........i think that Hulk will win....

a cross in the tombstone....

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

unless Goku IT's Hulk to a different galaxy he is in trouble because Goku has to restrain.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@DBZ_universe: Goku can't use IT since he's only allowed to use his superhuman physical power and pure martial arts, no fighting techniques. Unless Goku is given his speed, he's going to be torn apart. With strength alone Goku can't handle this.

ND

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This Hulk Will Destroy Goku In A Fight (With All Of Goku's Powers) Unless Goku Uses The Cheap Way Out & BFR Him.

Is SSJ4 Goku On Par With Sentry?

SSJ4 Goku's Ki Attacks Will Be Useless & Goku's Stamina Will Eventually Drop. So I don't See Any Hope For Him Let Alone A Nerfed Goku.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel