Wolverine vs Walter

Topic started by Son_of_Manus on Jan. 4, 2010. Last post by geraldthesloth 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Fight in woods start 100 feet apart

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Son_of_Manus: young walter or old walter?
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus: young walter or old walter? "
Young Walter around WW2
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
Young Walter around WW2 "
i thought your going with, young walter, hellsing manga, you know which one i am reffering too

mmm, let's see for durability, young walter carried gillycard coffin and jump off a zeppelin and landing without getting hurt
but i dont know anything more
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
i thought your going with, young walter, hellsing manga, you know which one i am reffering too  mmm, let's see for durability, young walter carried gillycard coffin and jump off a zeppelin and landing without getting hurt but i dont know anything more "
He has taken blows from Monsters that would kill Vampires
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
i thought your going with, young walter, hellsing manga, you know which one i am reffering too  mmm, let's see for durability, young walter carried gillycard coffin and jump off a zeppelin and landing without getting hurt but i dont know anything more "
He has taken blows from Monsters that would kill Vampires "
yes yes i know, but we didn't know much about offense feat, so we could assume he could you know , take down a zeppelin with wire
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
yes yes i know, but we didn't know much about offense feat, so we could assume he could you know , take down a zeppelin with wire "
He seems to control them like tentacles like Omega Red or some monster with tentacles and they can cut through metal but not adamantium. He can wrap his opponents up but that will not count as a win since he can not KO him that way he will have to find other ways to do it
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
yes yes i know, but we didn't know much about offense feat, so we could assume he could you know , take down a zeppelin with wire "
He seems to control them like tentacles like Omega Red or some monster with tentacles and they can cut through metal but not adamantium. He can wrap his opponents up but that will not count as a win since he can not KO him that way he will have to find other ways to do it "
can wolverine run out of breath?
@cfatalis: He can drown but to do what you are implying would mean that Walter's wires can crush adamantium to crush his lungs causing him to suffocate which they can not since he struggled and almost lost his hand holding together the helicopter with Integra in it
@Son_of_Manus: true, enough, how about blood loss?
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus: true, enough, how about blood loss? "
Well here is how I see it Walter must first take out all the trees in the area which he should be able to do since he has been shown taking down buildings, If he does not do this in the beginning he is screwed Wolverine will disappear into the  the woods and with his stealth skills Walter's head will be off fast. So Walter takes out the trees he can follow Wolverine and he catches Wolverine then he can slide his wires through his stomach and into his lungs to flood his lungs with blood causing him to drown. Now this will only KO him but it will be a victory anyway
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus: true, enough, how about blood loss? "
Well here is how I see it Walter must first take out all the trees in the area which he should be able to do since he has been shown taking down buildings, If he does not do this in the beginning he is screwed Wolverine will disappear into the  the woods and with his stealth skills Walter's head will be off fast. So Walter takes out the trees he can follow Wolverine and he catches Wolverine then he can slide his wires through his stomach and into his lungs to flood his lungs with blood causing him to drown. Now this will only KO him but it will be a victory anyway "
i am thinking of a more direct solution such as going through his eye, or orifices and ruking up his insides, it's gross, but usable
@cfatalis: Well you can not enter his brain through his eyes it is protected and just gouging him will not do much but slow him down unless you are able to take out his heart or lungs before he breaks free
@Son_of_Manus: not the brain, the lungs, hearts, etc etc
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus: not the brain, the lungs, hearts, etc etc "
YA that can work
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
YA that can work "
oh and as far as i know, walter wires move freakishly quick
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
YA that can work "
oh and as far as i know, walter wires move freakishly quick "
They appeared to move so fast that even Alucard could not see them
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
I'd say wolverine in this fight.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel