Wolverine vs Spiderman

Topic started by Auron on June 23, 2009. Last post by weaponx 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
who takes it?
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Even though I think this thread really should be on Comic Vine rather than here, I'm gunna have to go with Wolverine. Sorry Spidey, I love you but Wolverine would kick your ass.
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Newten said:
" Even though I think this thread really should be on Comic Vine rather than here, I'm gunna have to go with Wolverine. Sorry Spidey, I love you but Wolverine would kick your ass. "
lol never
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Spiderman can knock him out in one punch.
Post by Sonata (35,161 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Spidey will win here his Spider-Sense gives him the edge, plus if he gets mad look out

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Wolverine, pretty handily. What the hell is Spidey going to do against Wolverine? Web him to death?
Spidey is far more agile and stronger than Wolverine

Spidey cannot harm Wolverine. Spidey is not strong enough to break through the adamantium. THe only time I've seen wolverines adamantium broken is when Hulk ripped him in half. (and spidey is nowhere near that strong)

and isn't an anime character supposed to be in this battle, forum rules?

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@DJSNuva1 said:
"

Spidey cannot harm Wolverine. Spidey is not strong enough to break through the adamantium. THe only time I've seen wolverines adamantium broken is when Hulk ripped him in half. (and spidey is nowhere near that strong)

"
I agree with you that Wolverine would win however how you used Hulk ripping Wolverine apart in contrast to Spider-Man's strength is incorrect. Yes Spider-Man is not that strong but that was Ultimate Hulk and Ultimate Wolverine from the Ultimate Universe where Adamentium isn't unbreakable. In the mainstream universe it is unbreakable and Hulk has only been able to merely dent it. 
@Newdeath said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"

"
I agree with you that Wolverine would win however how you used Hulk ripping Wolverine apart in contrast to Spider-Man's strength is incorrect. Yes Spider-Man is not that strong but that was Ultimate Hulk and Ultimate Wolverine from the Ultimate Universe where Adamentium isn't unbreakable. In the mainstream universe it is unbreakable and Hulk has only been able to merely dent it. 
"

Yea, you're right. In the normal MU spiderman couldn't even break it. Didn't a chunk of that stuff sit in the center of the sun for a reallyyy long time and not even get warped?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"

"
"
Yea, you're right. In the normal MU spiderman couldn't even break it. Didn't a chunk of that stuff sit in the center of the sun for a reallyyy long time and not even get warped? "
No I don't recall that ever happening. 
I remember in a Wolverine Origins comic that Captain America was able stop Wolverine from bringing out his claws for a short period of time by crushing some of the muscles in his wrists. Well it was something like that I have to read that comic again to make sure though.
@Sonata said:
" I remember in a Wolverine Origins comic that Captain America was able stop Wolverine from bringing out his claws for a short period of time by crushing some of the muscles in his wrists. Well it was something like that I have to read that comic again to make sure though. "
If he crushed his muscles then it had nothing to do with the adamantium. Interesting though.
I think you guys maybe forgetting about Spider-man's Spider-sense and his resourcefulness, Here are some scans of him fighting Daken (Wolverine's Son)

I also think that where these two are fighting(Wolverine and  Spidey) will ultimately decide the victory The OP did not specify on where they were fighting. Spider-man is not really a brawler like Wolverine, he mostly uses his cunning, the surrounding environment, and intellect to defeat his foes.

@Sonata said:
" I think you guys maybe forgetting about Spider-man's Spider-sense and his resourcefulness, Here are some scans of him fighting Daken (Wolverine's Son)

I also think that where these two are fighting(Wolverine and  Spidey) will ultimately decide the victory The OP did not specify on where they were fighting. Spider-man is not really a brawler like Wolverine, he mostly uses his cunning, the surrounding environment, and intellect to defeat his foes. "
Regardless Wolverine wins the battle.

1. His feral senses will aid him in the battle against Wolverine and Spider-Man will not be able to hide himself to get an advantage.

2. His healing factor will heal the wounds he will sustain in battle with Spider-Man however he can still be knocked unconscious however Wolverine is also very agile.

3. Wolverine is a better fighter than Spider-Man and he could use his fighting skills to further gain an advantage in the battle.

4. Wolverine's adamantium claws are unbreakable and will give Spider-Man a lot to worry about considering that Wolverine has given the likes of The Hulk much trouble however even Spider-Man's agility and Spider sense were not able to allow him to dodge and evade every attack from slow fighters such as The Hulk. 

5. The scan above shows Daken fighting who is less experienced and has less fighting skill than Wolverine also he does not possess adamantium claws like Wolverine.

6. Spider-Man's powers in the scan were being enhanced by his symbiote suit.

Wolverine wins.
  1. Spidey wont need hide, but if he has too he can always climb a wall or something to gather himself
  2. Wolverine can be knocked unconscious with enough force,his bones are indestructible but not his organs. Spidey could whale on him using a parking meter or sewer lid or anything thats solid.
  3. Truth Spidey does struggle at times against good fighters, but Spider-man is far more agile than Wolverine
  4. Same as 2 WWH showed that with enough force you can put Wolvie down
  5. Yeah I know I was just showing how well Spidey can use his environment
  6.  I believe that the cloth version of the suit not the symbiote.
I still believe that it all depends on where they fight, If its a big white room with just the two of them, then Wolverine will win because Spidey could never really put him down long. But if its in the City then Spidey has all the neccessary advantages to take the win.
@Sonata said:
"
  1. Spidey wont need hide, but if he has too he can always climb a wall or something to gather himself
  2. Wolverine can be knocked unconscious with enough force,his bones are indestructible but not his organs. Spidey could whale on him using a parking meter or sewer lid or anything thats solid.
  3. Truth Spidey does struggle at times against good fighters, but Spider-man is far more agile than Wolverine
  4. Same as 2 WWH showed that with enough force you can put Wolvie down
  5. Yeah I know I was just showing how well Spidey can use his environment
  6.  I believe that the cloth version of the suit not the symbiote.
I still believe that it all depends on where they fight, If its a big white room with just the two of them, then Wolverine will win because Spidey could never really put him down long. But if its in the City then Spidey has all the neccessary advantages to take the win. "
During WWH, Wolverine was knocked unconscious by Green Scar who is much stronger than Spider-Man, I know that Wolverine can be knocked unconscious. Wolverine is agile enough to dodge a long ranged attack by Spider-Man especially if Spider-Man is tossing or throwing a sewer lid at him, Wolverine has been shown to be agile enough to dodge a blast from Cyclops at blank point range. Spider-Man is far more agile than Wolverine but it has never stopped him from being hit by slower characters such as The Hulk. Wolverine would take this, Wolverine's strength is further enhanced by his adamantium skeleton that allows him to lift in the excess of 800 pounds but no more than 2 tons. Current Spider-Man can lift at top strength 10 tons being that most of his power was lost after Brand New Day. Wolverine would win this battle. The scan above implies that Spider-man won the fight against Daken however he was struggling to do so, fighting someone such as Wolverine who is much stronger, more experienced and a better fighter than Daken and also possess adamantium claws would turn out differently. 
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Spiderman stomps.

Normally spider-man doesn't do vary well against martial artists (without plot induced stupidity)

But at his base strength of 10 tons. meaning he can hit with that force. and wolverine having only that of a peak human I would say spiderman because he's to agile to get hit by wolverine and could incapacitate him with relative ease.
Spiderman will not win against Wolverine in 1,000,000,000 years. Got it? Spiderman cannot do anything to wolverine to penetrate his adamantium
@geraldthesloth said:
" Spiderman stomps.Normally spider-man doesn't do vary well against martial artists (without plot induced stupidity)But at his base strength of 10 tons. meaning he can hit with that force. and wolverine having only that of a peak human I would say spiderman because he's to agile to get hit by wolverine and could incapacitate him with relative ease. "
If it was so easy to knock Wolverine unconscious, Hulk would have done it easily as well excluding WWH that is.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel