WOLVERINE VS NARUTO

Topic started by othus12 on March 29, 2012. Last post by Hellos 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Destinyheroknight: Finishing Move

And stupid is the fact of him surviving nuclear explosion

And strongest version wolverine is wolverine infused with phoenix force

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,240 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@Anzendenai:

Finishing Move

Then he wasn't kill by Cyclops and Iron Man, it was Magneto

Yes, that was also stupid. But the Magneto thing is even more stupider then that. (Since his powers doesn't work like that)

I didn't know that

Post by sickVisionz (4,258 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@othus12 said:

just for the record wolverine survived after being blasted by an atomic bomb....you still think rasen-shuriken would work?

... smh. So Wolverine is now magically alive? By that I mean, he doesn't need bodily functions to still be ok.

• a heart pumping blood to his organs
  • lungs delivering oxygen to his organs
  • a brain (put meat on a slab of metal heated high enough to vaporize meat. That's what happened to his brain in the last frame)

None of this is needed for his survival. He can literally have no organs and just be a metal frame but he's still going to be living. Wolverine wins this unless we institute a TKO rule. He's magic and can't be killed by anything ever under any circumstances.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Anzendenai:

Finishing Move

Then he wasn't kill by Cyclops and Iron Man, it was Magneto

Yes, that was also stupid. But the Magneto thing is even more stupider then that. (Since his powers doesn't work like that)

I didn't know that

I know i know but magnus incarnated his flesh so why not

Online Now

@Anzendenai:

Magneto Blast him with a magnetic blast, somehow destroying all of Wolverine's body

Wolverine was very alive before that happen

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17
It can go both ways... Naruto can KO Wolverine but not kill him... but Logan can sure kill Naruto by stabbing his eye sockets... or slice him in half... I cheer for Wolverine even tho he might lose..

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Anzendenai:

Magneto Blast him with a magnetic blast, somehow destroying all of Wolverine's body

Wolverine was very alive before that happen

I know

I did read ultimatum

And did like it

@DBZ_universe: Wolvie could get him off guard by sruviving his attack but nartuo can sense nature now so he should be able to determine if he is alive or not

Online Now

@Anzendenai:

And did like it

Really!? I believe you are the first person I have met to like Ultimatum (now I need to find someone who like Amazon Attacks)

Post by Kraden (38 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Wolverine healing factor is to high for a Rasen Shuriken to anything to him, and besides he has berserker which increases all his senses 10x higher then they already are... So with that alone his shadow clone Jutsu is useless for they dont produce a smell. And once he is in berserker mode there is KOing him let alone killing him.

Post by sickVisionz (4,258 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Kraden said:

So with that alone his shadow clone Jutsu is useless for they dont produce a smell.

I think Wolverine will win because he is invincible, but how does smell help him against shadow clones? They aren't like illusions. They're physical beings. How does not smelling them (do they actually not have an odor?) negate that they can still attack him or protect Naruto from attacks?

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@othus12 said:

-STRONGEST VERSIONS OF BOTH

LoL, there was a comic where Wolverine become one with the universe, basically having cosmic cube level powers.
He would casually solo the Narutoverse.
Very casually.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@sickVisionz said:

@Kraden said:

So with that alone his shadow clone Jutsu is useless for they dont produce a smell.

I think Wolverine will win because he is invincible, but how does smell help him against shadow clones? They aren't like illusions. They're physical beings. How does not smelling them (do they actually not have an odor?) negate that they can still attack him or protect Naruto from attacks?

It was a curse man at the time, but yeah there are some ridiculous cosmic versions of Wolverine to pull from.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel