WOLVERINE VS NARUTO

Topic started by othus12 on March 29, 2012. Last post by Hellos 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

-morals on

-battle at empty new york city

-no knowledge

-no prep time

-they start at 6 meters from each other

-STRONGEST VERSIONS OF BOTH

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naruto

No matter what they say Wolverine can be killed

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

A Rasen Shuriken could easily kill Wolverine, it would leave his Skeleton intact.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Wolverine can recover after even having all his skin, muscles and internal organs ripped off. But I don't think Wolverine can catch Naruto and inevitably Naruto will win in the end, possibly by knockout or through being restrained. I don't know if Naruto can actually outright kill Wolverine though.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I believe Naruto would win via K.O but how would he achieve that?

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Naruto would win easily. He's too fast and too powerful.

@Kuro_San said:

A Rasen Shuriken could easily kill Wolverine, it would leave his Skeleton intact.

No it wouldn't. Naruto would win but it's impossible to kill Wolverine without removing his brain which is protected an adamantium skull that not even Green Scar (World War Hulk) could shatter. He'll definitely be KO'd but Wolverine can't die.

ND

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ohgodwhy said:

Wolverine can recover after even having all his skin, muscles and internal organs ripped off. But I don't think Wolverine can catch Naruto and inevitably Naruto will win in the end, possibly by knockout or through being restrained. I don't know if Naruto can actually outright kill Wolverine though.

He was cursed at the time with immortality, can't do survive it anymore.

@Newdeath said:

Naruto would win easily. He's too fast and too powerful.

@Kuro_San said:

No it wouldn't. Naruto would win but it's impossible to kill Wolverine without removing his brain which is protected an adamantium skull that not even Green Scar (World War Hulk) could shatter. He'll definitely be KO'd but Wolverine can't die.

ND

The reason is because true-adamantium is a plot device, Thor was able to make a dent in the stuff back in the day, WWH should either scramble whats in that skull to the point of no return(which Xavier seemed worried about) or likely cave the skull in eventually. That and if the Rasen Shuriken did leave nothing but bones (it won't, it didn't against Hidan, not sure why Wolverine couldn't stand the same attack, although I guess Hidan was much bigger and had a similar kind of healing factor through hearts) Wolverine would not only be dead, but likely fall apart without muscle to keep those bones together. Not sure if he can KO Wolverine with brute force, depends who is writing.

Although if Naruto was more aware of human anatomy and a lot more brutal, I figure he could use those fox shifting chakra to suck that brain out of his skull. Sorta like a miniature version of him taking in Kakashi and Guy into his coat. I'm not sure what the strongest version of Wolverine is (maybe Hellverine, best bet is telepathy-have my doubts given the Fox should be able to help with that- or that jobber aura that brought down Magneto and Ghostrider), but not one threw a massively strong and gigantic magic Fox at him so who knows?

@Newdeath: The Rasen Shuriken affects at's cellular level, I bet it can move throught the optical nerves and reach the brain, moving through the eye sockets....

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kuro_San said:

@Newdeath: The Rasen Shuriken affects at's cellular level, I bet it can move throught the optical nerves and reach the brain, moving through the eye sockets....

You two might be over thinking it, but I doubt Rasen Shuriken without better showings can do this.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Hellos
you should be carefull what adamantium your talking about. the material called "True-adamantium" is not pure adamantium nor it is the first version, which is proto-adamantium. 

anyway Naruto wins, K.O.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Kuro_San: To get to any nerves, the Rasen Shuriken will have to go through the adamantium coating on Wolverine's bones which conceals the bones whereas the bones conceal everything else. Naruto wins but he's not killing Wolverine. If not even Thor could crack it, Naruto's Rasenshuriken won't affect the coating on a cellular level.

ND

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9
naruto all day
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,173 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Wolverine win this, if we are using his strongest version. Since his strongest version is him with all of the New Avengers powers and also all of enhanced spells that Doctor Strange, Brother Voodoo and Hellstorm know (also there combined knowledge)

@Newdeath: Did I mentioned the eye sockets? and the direct conection to the brain, without any bones? If Naruto aims for the head, the Rasen Shuriken will surely behave like wind, if he cannot pierce it, it will blow around or in it throught any crack, thus reaching the brain through the eye sockets and effectively killing Wolverine. Is farfetched yet possible...

Post by GhostRider29 (176 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Finally, a fight that Naruto can win.

@Destinyheroknight said:

Wolverine win this, if we are using his strongest version. Since his strongest version is him with all of the New Avengers powers and also all of enhanced spells that Doctor Strange, Brother Voodoo and Hellstorm know (also there combined knowledge)

That was literally one issue. Lol And Wolverine didn't even do that good with those powers. At least I was disappointed.

@GhostRider29:

I was joking

Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

just for the record wolverine survived after being blasted by an atomic bomb....you still think rasen-shuriken would work?

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,409 posts) See mini bio Level 15

naruto wins without too much difficulty. wolverine can still be KO'd. and how would wolverine beat naruto?

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12:Ultimate Wolvie was killed by cyclops and iron man so pretty sure it's possible

@Anzendenai:

That was in a different universe, also it was really stupid since both Cyclops and Iron man can't do that (I really believe Ultimate Cyclops didn't like Wolverine, since he didn't even try to close his eyes)

Also Cyclops and Iron Man didn't kill Wolverine, it was Magneto who kill him (by destroying all of his cells, with his Magnetic powers)

Ultimatum was so stupid

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel