Wolverine vs Lust (Read OP)

Topic started by Dream on Feb. 18, 2013. Last post by Haofan123 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,892 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Let's have ourselves some sadistic fun. Wolverine will be in this battle with Lust wielding the Muramasa Blade. Battle will be to the death and taking place in the sewers of Central. Who do you think will win this match?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,677 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Which Lust?

@CerusSerenade: They're both the same in terms of abilities and personality, so don't see where there would be a difference in terms of this match.

Full Metal Alchemist Lust? Umineko Lust? Shin Megami Tensei Lust? No, they're not the same, so specify which one it is. What is this Muramasa Blade? That doesn't exist in FMA, and there are several versions of it in fiction.

@CerusSerenade: FMA Lust.

And this Muramasa Blade.

Wolverine takes it because Lust has no experience with the sword since it was specifically made for Wolverine. He probably takes it back mid-fight and kills Lust permanently with its anti-regenerative ability.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Is this X-men Wolverine, or a Wolverine from one of the many animes I haven't seen? Or is it the animal?

@KingOfAsh: The X-Men Wolverine, of course.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Dream: Well then, I'd say that Wolverine would eventually take this, as he has more regenerations than Lust (unless he has a limit which I don't know about).

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

if she does not have the philosopherss Stone then wolv takes this because she does not have the Durability that wolv has.

Post by crushing2012 (36 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think this is a stomp for Wolverine... his healing factor is just too much for Lust... I don't think even Gluttony could take him, sure Gluttony could eat him but Wolverine would just cut his way out...

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@crushing2012 said:

I think this is a stomp for Wolverine... his healing factor is just too much for Lust... I don't think even Gluttony could take him, sure Gluttony could eat him but Wolverine would just cut his way out...

gluttony could BFR him using his false gate

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

As for this fight, wolvie takes this due to his far superior healing factor which would allow him to outlast his foe

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel