Wolverine vs Anderson

Topic started by Stingerrain on May 5, 2012. Last post by tronboy 1 year ago.
Post by Stingerrain (371 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Vs
Vs

Marvel's double clawed adamantium badass versus Hellsing's self-rightous insane priest.

Bloodlusted.

No prep.

No knowledge.

Winner by Death.

Fight takes place in a church illuminnated by the moon.

They start out 100 feet away from each other.

Scenario 1: Anderson W/ Helena's Nail.

Scenario 2: Anderson W/O Helena's Nail.

Who wins?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Anderson win first round, second round is going to be a tie (since both of them are basically immortal and can't kill each other)

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

im guessing helenas nail stops healing factors? if so, then you should make it even and give logan the muramasa blade, that also takes away healing abilities

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
iteresting battle I like it... In round 1 Anderson wins but in two it will be a tie since both are immortal..
Post by t3h_bash (53 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Anderson for both rounds. Wolverine's healing factor can be overloaded given enough time, which would lead to Anderson's victory.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Anderson is not Immortal, his healing factor has limits and is much weaker than Logan's is. In the episode where Alucard releases all his Souls, Anderson and Alucard briefly fight in a sword battle, later on Alucard shoots Anderson with the Jackal and Dandy Man's Playing Cards and The Magic Bullet from Rip van Winkle and Anderson was torn apart from it so his healing isn't all that great, i've seen logan recover from much more devastating wounds than that. First round goes to Anderson and loses in the Second round.

Post by othus12 (6,645 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@t3h_bash: wolverine tanked a nuke. he was reduced only to tthe skeleton and still managed to get back

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

weeeeeell, since wolverine can die so easily....pfft, anderson has no chance

Post by t3h_bash (53 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@othus12: I am aware of this. However, since he is not consistently written, I ignore the PIS showings.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@t3h_bash said:

@othus12: I am aware of this. However, since he is not consistently written, I ignore the PIS showings.

It's not a PIS showing.

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@DJSNuva1 said:

@t3h_bash said:

It's not a PIS showing.

sounds like PIS to me...

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sinister_Noob: Why is it PIS?

Post by lihimsidhe (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Adamantium. That's a key factor in any battle that Wolverine is involved in. Is there anything in the Hellsing universe that can damage Adamantium? Is there anything in the Hellsing universe that can resist the cutting power of Adamntium? No on both counts. This is going to very detrimental to Anderson's victory.

Anderson's main opponent is Alucard. Alucard is also a regenerator. Even with that being the case we don't see Anderson dramatically alter his strategy to take on another regenerator. His primary strategy is to engulf Alucard in a storm of Holy Blades and Prayers. Since Hellsing ran for hundreds and hundreds of pages we can safely say this tactic doesn't work against a regenerator.

What is Anderson's storm of Holy Blades and Prayers going to do against Wolverine? The same if not less than it did against Alucard due to the Adamantium and Wolverine's healing factor being at least equal to Alucard and Anderson's. Most likely greater.

Any defensive posture Anderson could erect against Wolverine's blades is literally going to get cut clean through. Anderson's limbs would be separated within the first minute of the battle.

Scenario 1: Wolverine Wins

Now Anderson has Helena's Nail. A Holy artifact that Anderson is infused with. The main question I have to ask is if this relic was used against non-unholy creatures? While barbed lengths of thorn that can move at great speeds is problems for just about anybody can anyone ascertain with any amount of clarity if the Nail's attributes are as effective against non-unholy creatures as it is against unholy creatures? Wolverine is not pious by any means but he is not an evil or unholy creature.

In Anderson's fight against Alucard did we see Anderson alter his primary attack strategy? No. It was a storm of Holy Blades and Prayers +. This was Anderson's most important battle in his life yet no alteration to his main attack tactic. If we saw Anderson use the abilities granted by the nail to perhaps create restraints or barbed whips that went all up in Alucard's viscera, through his rib cage, out his eyes from inside Alucard's skull... we could surmise that Anderson might use his gained abilities to restrain Wolverine. If Wolverine was restrained in this fashion then one could argue that Anderson could take his time to come up with a tactic that would circumvent Wolverine's healing factor and Adamantium.

Wolverine's Berserker Fury + Marvel's obsessive point on letting everyone know Adamantium can cut through anything and not be damaged by anything vs Anderson's storm of Holy Blades & Prayers + Nail of Helena = Wolverine Wins.

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

go anderson....

kirisute gomen

a cross in the tombstone....

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Scenario 1: Anderson

Scenario 2: Wolverine

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Why was a year old thread bumped? oh well...

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This has been done before, and Anderson won. Hilarious how some of the previous comments don't account for the fact that Anderson is capable of blitzing Logan.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

blitzing doesn't work if you can't kill the person~

Plus wolverine isn't a vampire so how would any holy artifacts actually work against him or even dmg his skeleton?

Post by Dream (7,425 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Both scenarios seem like a draw since both would be incapable of offing one another thanks to their regenerative abilities. Otherwise if incapacitation were allowed, I'd be in favor of Anderson in this match.

To those thinking Helena's Nail would fuck up Logan's regeneration, the thorns only affected Alucard so greatly thanks to their powerful holy power affecting him as a vampire. It's unclear if such effects would affect Wolverine as well since he isn't a vampire.

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Wolverine survived a Nuclear explosion dodges Bullets on a normal basis fights the hulk and you think he cant kill anderson with his Adamantimum Claws.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel