Wolverine and Sasuke (Shippuden) Vs. Jiraya and Ares (Marvel)

Topic started by Newdeath on Oct. 6, 2009. Last post by sinister_noob_incarnate 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
" Good match up Sasuke is powerful enough to fight Jiy or Ares one on one. But I don't think Wolverine could fight Jiy on his own. With that said basing this on current feats, Sasuke uses up this Chakra too fast and Jiy is more then aware of his limits. Wolverine can be hot headed as can Saskue. But Jiy is more likly to give advice to his team mate then the rival team are to help each other. I give this to team 2 in a epic battle that results in Wolverine being Ko'd by Ares after him and Jiy swap over oppennts half way into the battle, leaving a two on one fight with the favour in the current god of wars area along with The Toad sage backing him up. "
I don't think Ares could defeat Wolverine.   1. Wolverine is more skilled in fighting than Ares. Though Ares is The God Of War and has had thousands of years of combat experience but in most if not all of his fights he brawls and has never shown any fighting skill unlike Wolverine who has shown the sufficient skill to fight Captain America, and defeat several of Marvel's top martial artists.  2. Though Ares is vastly stronger than Wolverine it really isn't much in his favor. Wolverine has held his own against The Hulk and has actually defeated him once and The Hulk has much higher physical attributes than Ares and while Ares is strong if he even manages to KO Wolverine before being badly cut than he wins however there is the big difference in speed. Ares hasn't shown any speed while Wolverine has been fast enough to dodge Cyclops' optic blasts at blank point range and Cyclops' aim and precision is nearly unrivaled.   3. Some may say that Ares hasn't shown his skill however another comparison could be Hercules and Captain America. Hercules has trained for thousands of years however Captain America is a better fighter than him. The same applies between Wolverine and Ares, the Marvel Handbook states that Wolverine has higher combat skill than Ares. "
go to the hulk and ares vs hec and wolverine thread on comic vine the fanboyism is great there lol there is no way wolverine can beat ares "
Wolverine can defeat Ares. Explain why you think Ares can defeat Wolverine. "
power=70 tons speed feats=none weapon= long axe and advanced fighting skill "
Oh please FLCL1 I didn't expect this from you.   1. His strength doesn't matter. Wolverine has fought opponents much stronger than Ares e.g The Hulk, The Thing and Wendigo to name a few. Indeed one straight punch from Ares to Wolverine's skull would knock him unconscious however Ares is too slow to barely touch him, even The Hulk is faster than Ares and he has a very hard time landing a single blow on Wolverine, Wolverine has also defeated The Hulk who is several times stronger than Ares so in terms of strength it doesn't really matter when you cannot hit your opponent because he is too fast for you and when he has defeated people much stronger than you.   2. Correct. Ares has no speed feats so we cannot assume he is faster than Wolverine who has very impressive speed feats such as dodging Cyclops' optic blast at blank point range, Cyclops has nearly unrivaled precision and aim so you can see the speed Wolverine has. Wolverine is fast enough to cut Ares several times before he can properly react. 3. Ares' axe is made of adamantine which is stronger than Wolverine's adamantium however Ares has barely been able to hit anyone with that axe, even The Hulk who is several times slower than Wolverine was able to easily dodge it, Ares is far too slow to hit Wolverine with that axe, being that slow would grant Wolverine who is very fast several openings. Unlike Wolverine's weapons which are part of his body his adamantium claws are nearly as strong as adamantine and his claws are easier and faster to use than Ares' axe.  4. Ares doesn't have advanced fighting skill. If anything he is just a brawler, Ares has never displayed skill at all let alone having greater skill than Wolverine. Yes Ares is The God Of War but that is a title he was chosen to have not a titled he earned, Ares has trained for thousands of years but he was proven to have less skill than She-Hulk who in turn has less skill than Wolverine, Ares has only proven mastery in two forms of fighting: Boxing and Wreslting while Wolverine is a master samurai, ninja, has nearly equaled Captain America in terms of skill and he has defeated Shang Chi who is one of the best fighters in Marvel and Wolverine bested him when he was in his feral state where he has even less skill. The Marvel Handbook also puts Wolverine highly above Ares in terms of skill.  5. Ares' durability is nothing that cannot be taken care of by Wolverine. Ares has been one-shotted by Green Scar (World War Hulk) and Hercules while Wolverine managed to remain conscious after having been hit with several blows from Green Scar. Ares isn't even as durable as The Hulk who Wolverine has cut up pretty badly and defeated, Wolverine has even frightened Hercules when Hercules was cut by his claws.  Overall there is a very slim chance of Ares winning this battle. Wolverine has also defeated much more than Ares in The Hulk. "

edit: i ment weapon masterly
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
" Good match up Sasuke is powerful enough to fight Jiy or Ares one on one. But I don't think Wolverine could fight Jiy on his own. With that said basing this on current feats, Sasuke uses up this Chakra too fast and Jiy is more then aware of his limits. Wolverine can be hot headed as can Saskue. But Jiy is more likly to give advice to his team mate then the rival team are to help each other. I give this to team 2 in a epic battle that results in Wolverine being Ko'd by Ares after him and Jiy swap over oppennts half way into the battle, leaving a two on one fight with the favour in the current god of wars area along with The Toad sage backing him up. "
I don't think Ares could defeat Wolverine.   1. Wolverine is more skilled in fighting than Ares. Though Ares is The God Of War and has had thousands of years of combat experience but in most if not all of his fights he brawls and has never shown any fighting skill unlike Wolverine who has shown the sufficient skill to fight Captain America, and defeat several of Marvel's top martial artists.  2. Though Ares is vastly stronger than Wolverine it really isn't much in his favor. Wolverine has held his own against The Hulk and has actually defeated him once and The Hulk has much higher physical attributes than Ares and while Ares is strong if he even manages to KO Wolverine before being badly cut than he wins however there is the big difference in speed. Ares hasn't shown any speed while Wolverine has been fast enough to dodge Cyclops' optic blasts at blank point range and Cyclops' aim and precision is nearly unrivaled.   3. Some may say that Ares hasn't shown his skill however another comparison could be Hercules and Captain America. Hercules has trained for thousands of years however Captain America is a better fighter than him. The same applies between Wolverine and Ares, the Marvel Handbook states that Wolverine has higher combat skill than Ares. "
go to the hulk and ares vs hec and wolverine thread on comic vine the fanboyism is great there lol there is no way wolverine can beat ares "
Wolverine can defeat Ares. Explain why you think Ares can defeat Wolverine. "
power=70 tons speed feats=none weapon= long axe and advanced fighting skill "
Oh please FLCL1 I didn't expect this from you.   1. His strength doesn't matter. Wolverine has fought opponents much stronger than Ares e.g The Hulk, The Thing and Wendigo to name a few. Indeed one straight punch from Ares to Wolverine's skull would knock him unconscious however Ares is too slow to barely touch him, even The Hulk is faster than Ares and he has a very hard time landing a single blow on Wolverine, Wolverine has also defeated The Hulk who is several times stronger than Ares so in terms of strength it doesn't really matter when you cannot hit your opponent because he is too fast for you and when he has defeated people much stronger than you.   2. Correct. Ares has no speed feats so we cannot assume he is faster than Wolverine who has very impressive speed feats such as dodging Cyclops' optic blast at blank point range, Cyclops has nearly unrivaled precision and aim so you can see the speed Wolverine has. Wolverine is fast enough to cut Ares several times before he can properly react. 3. Ares' axe is made of adamantine which is stronger than Wolverine's adamantium however Ares has barely been able to hit anyone with that axe, even The Hulk who is several times slower than Wolverine was able to easily dodge it, Ares is far too slow to hit Wolverine with that axe, being that slow would grant Wolverine who is very fast several openings. Unlike Wolverine's weapons which are part of his body his adamantium claws are nearly as strong as adamantine and his claws are easier and faster to use than Ares' axe.  4. Ares doesn't have advanced fighting skill. If anything he is just a brawler, Ares has never displayed skill at all let alone having greater skill than Wolverine. Yes Ares is The God Of War but that is a title he was chosen to have not a titled he earned, Ares has trained for thousands of years but he was proven to have less skill than She-Hulk who in turn has less skill than Wolverine, Ares has only proven mastery in two forms of fighting: Boxing and Wreslting while Wolverine is a master samurai, ninja, has nearly equaled Captain America in terms of skill and he has defeated Shang Chi who is one of the best fighters in Marvel and Wolverine bested him when he was in his feral state where he has even less skill. The Marvel Handbook also puts Wolverine highly above Ares in terms of skill.  5. Ares' durability is nothing that cannot be taken care of by Wolverine. Ares has been one-shotted by Green Scar (World War Hulk) and Hercules while Wolverine managed to remain conscious after having been hit with several blows from Green Scar. Ares isn't even as durable as The Hulk who Wolverine has cut up pretty badly and defeated, Wolverine has even frightened Hercules when Hercules was cut by his claws.  Overall there is a very slim chance of Ares winning this battle. Wolverine has also defeated much more than Ares in The Hulk. "
edit: i ment weapon masterly "
Even then he still cannot defeat Wolverine.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

show me a scan of wolverine getting hit by a blunt axe(or object) with 70 tons of power behind and ill admit defeat 
 
(ill admit wolverine is faster but there is no gap)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" show me a scan of wolverine getting hit by a blunt axe(or object) with 70 tons of power behind and ill admit defeat  (ill admit wolverine is faster but there is no gap) "
How is Ares is going to hit someone who is several times faster than him? With the weight of the axe, Ares will be even slower in attempting to move it and it will only grant him less disadvantages, give a professional wrestler an axe and a professional martial artist two knives, the martial artist would win. The same goes for Ares and Wolverine, yes if Ares hits Wolverine he would knock him unconscious but he is not going to hit someone he cannot touch. Just because he is a god doesn't mean he can't lose, Wolverine has defeated The Thing who is a better fighter and stronger than Ares. 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" show me a scan of wolverine getting hit by a blunt axe(or object) with 70 tons of power behind and ill admit defeat  (ill admit wolverine is faster but there is no gap) "
How is Ares is going to hit someone who is several times faster than him? With the weight of the axe, Ares will be even slower in attempting to move it and it will only grant him less disadvantages, give a professional wrestler an axe and a professional martial artist two knives, the martial artist would win. The same goes for Ares and Wolverine, yes if Ares hits Wolverine he would knock him unconscious but he is not going to hit someone he cannot touch. Just because he is a god doesn't mean he can't lose, Wolverine has defeated The Thing who is a better fighter and stronger than Ares.  "

several times faster? now u have to be exaggerating lol wolverine is a little hot headed when he fights he always lunges in u make it seem like hes smart all through out the battle which he is not(although he some times is) so the martial artist vs wrestler isnt going to work considering the martial artist can THROW his weapon. btw i dint mention he was god in this thread once 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" show me a scan of wolverine getting hit by a blunt axe(or object) with 70 tons of power behind and ill admit defeat  (ill admit wolverine is faster but there is no gap) "
How is Ares is going to hit someone who is several times faster than him? With the weight of the axe, Ares will be even slower in attempting to move it and it will only grant him less disadvantages, give a professional wrestler an axe and a professional martial artist two knives, the martial artist would win. The same goes for Ares and Wolverine, yes if Ares hits Wolverine he would knock him unconscious but he is not going to hit someone he cannot touch. Just because he is a god doesn't mean he can't lose, Wolverine has defeated The Thing who is a better fighter and stronger than Ares.  "
several times faster? now u have to be exaggerating lol wolverine is a little hot headed when he fights he always lunges in u make it seem like hes smart all through out the battle which he is not(although he some times is) so the martial artist vs wrestler isnt going to work considering the martial artist can THROW his weapon. btw i dint mention he was god in this thread once  "
I didn't say you mentioned he was a god, I was simply pointing it out. Yes he is several times faster. Wolverine dodged Cyclops' optic blast at blank point range, Cyclops hasn't been matched in precision and aim yet and Ares has never shown that kind of speed or any speed at all. Ares is much more hotheaded than Wolverine, he shot his teammate with an arrow so that he could fight Hercules, he was easily pissed off by She-Hulk, he punched Zeus in the face while Zeus was apologizing for neglecting him, he began randomly shooting a machine gun simply to have an excuse to kill Hercules. The list goes on, have you ever seen Ares actually use any skill? He lost to She-Hulk when they were in the same strength range and she isn't a better fighter than Wolverine, Wolverine defeat Shang Chi who is one of the best martial artists in the world and he defeated him by using skill while he was in his feral state which shows you that even a hotheaded Wolverine is still more skilled than Ares. Wolverine isn't as hotheaded as Ares, in fact he is a better teammate than Ares, Ares always rushes in and doesn't use his skill while Wolverine mostly lunges from the back which is an ambush strategy. Yes the martial artists can throw the weapons but that isn't the point, it is quite easy to dodge an axe, having an axe will not guarantee Ares a win since he could not even hit She-Hulk with it who is slower than Wolverine.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" show me a scan of wolverine getting hit by a blunt axe(or object) with 70 tons of power behind and ill admit defeat  (ill admit wolverine is faster but there is no gap) "
How is Ares is going to hit someone who is several times faster than him? With the weight of the axe, Ares will be even slower in attempting to move it and it will only grant him less disadvantages, give a professional wrestler an axe and a professional martial artist two knives, the martial artist would win. The same goes for Ares and Wolverine, yes if Ares hits Wolverine he would knock him unconscious but he is not going to hit someone he cannot touch. Just because he is a god doesn't mean he can't lose, Wolverine has defeated The Thing who is a better fighter and stronger than Ares.  "
several times faster? now u have to be exaggerating lol wolverine is a little hot headed when he fights he always lunges in u make it seem like hes smart all through out the battle which he is not(although he some times is) so the martial artist vs wrestler isnt going to work considering the martial artist can THROW his weapon. btw i dint mention he was god in this thread once  "
I didn't say you mentioned he was a god, I was simply pointing it out. Yes he is several times faster. Wolverine dodged Cyclops' optic blast at blank point range, Cyclops hasn't been matched in precision and aim yet and Ares has never shown that kind of speed or any speed at all. Ares is much more hotheaded than Wolverine, he shot his teammate with an arrow so that he could fight Hercules, he was easily pissed off by She-Hulk, he punched Zeus in the face while Zeus was apologizing for neglecting him, he began randomly shooting a machine gun simply to have an excuse to kill Hercules. The list goes on, have you ever seen Ares actually use any skill? He lost to She-Hulk when they were in the same strength range and she isn't a better fighter than Wolverine, Wolverine defeat Shang Chi who is one of the best martial artists in the world and he defeated him by using skill while he was in his feral state which shows you that even a hotheaded Wolverine is still more skilled than Ares. Wolverine isn't as hotheaded as Ares, in fact he is a better teammate than Ares, Ares always rushes in and doesn't use his skill while Wolverine mostly lunges from the back which is an ambush strategy. Yes the martial artists can throw the weapons but that isn't the point, it is quite easy to dodge an axe, having an axe will not guarantee Ares a win since he could not even hit She-Hulk with it who is slower than Wolverine. "

can wolverine punch? zeus XP
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" show me a scan of wolverine getting hit by a blunt axe(or object) with 70 tons of power behind and ill admit defeat  (ill admit wolverine is faster but there is no gap) "
How is Ares is going to hit someone who is several times faster than him? With the weight of the axe, Ares will be even slower in attempting to move it and it will only grant him less disadvantages, give a professional wrestler an axe and a professional martial artist two knives, the martial artist would win. The same goes for Ares and Wolverine, yes if Ares hits Wolverine he would knock him unconscious but he is not going to hit someone he cannot touch. Just because he is a god doesn't mean he can't lose, Wolverine has defeated The Thing who is a better fighter and stronger than Ares.  "
several times faster? now u have to be exaggerating lol wolverine is a little hot headed when he fights he always lunges in u make it seem like hes smart all through out the battle which he is not(although he some times is) so the martial artist vs wrestler isnt going to work considering the martial artist can THROW his weapon. btw i dint mention he was god in this thread once  "
I didn't say you mentioned he was a god, I was simply pointing it out. Yes he is several times faster. Wolverine dodged Cyclops' optic blast at blank point range, Cyclops hasn't been matched in precision and aim yet and Ares has never shown that kind of speed or any speed at all. Ares is much more hotheaded than Wolverine, he shot his teammate with an arrow so that he could fight Hercules, he was easily pissed off by She-Hulk, he punched Zeus in the face while Zeus was apologizing for neglecting him, he began randomly shooting a machine gun simply to have an excuse to kill Hercules. The list goes on, have you ever seen Ares actually use any skill? He lost to She-Hulk when they were in the same strength range and she isn't a better fighter than Wolverine, Wolverine defeat Shang Chi who is one of the best martial artists in the world and he defeated him by using skill while he was in his feral state which shows you that even a hotheaded Wolverine is still more skilled than Ares. Wolverine isn't as hotheaded as Ares, in fact he is a better teammate than Ares, Ares always rushes in and doesn't use his skill while Wolverine mostly lunges from the back which is an ambush strategy. Yes the martial artists can throw the weapons but that isn't the point, it is quite easy to dodge an axe, having an axe will not guarantee Ares a win since he could not even hit She-Hulk with it who is slower than Wolverine. "
can wolverine punch? zeus XP "
LOL.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"


hulk vs wolverine is pis realisticly hulk can punch him once and tear him up the only reason people say he can win is because wolverine can dodge his punches -_- plz if wolverine even trys to attach hes gonna get ownd

lets swich it up

ares vs saskue

jiy vs wolverine

in the end it gonna be jiy and saskue and jiy will will

BTW the three great ninjas can beat the kages

"

Sasuke would destroy Ares. The he and Wolerine double teams Jiraya. Team1 for the win.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
ya, in narutos manga, sasuke can take out 2 jiraya's at the same time.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel