Wolfwood (Trigun) vs Gunslinger team

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on June 17, 2014. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Nicholas D. Wolfwood
  • IC
  • Standard equipment

Round 1. Anime Wolfwood

Round 3. Manga Wolfwood

Setting: Yellowflag Bar on opposite sides

Post by Haiken (1,042 posts) See mini bio Level 11

yoko fires a gun as big as a galaxy.. xD

Post by GeneralVan (1,605 posts) See mini bio Level 9
1 on 1 Wolfwood stomps. All 5 against him, I would still give him the edge.
Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Anime Wolfwood goes down hard. Roberta alone could be challenging. Manga version would be close and I could see a narrow loss or a narrow victory. I'd say position matters too. If Yoko had a bit of distance, she could put her sniping to better use for example.
Post by Dream (7,263 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Wolfwood would still win handily in both scenarios thanks to the significant speed advantage he has over all five of his foes.

I don't remember him being particularly fast. Not much more or less than Roberta. He is still prone to getting shot as he is still not nearly the speed of the artillery they are dealing with. Yoko can snipe him with laser and Roberta has mini missiles. I still see him getting overwhelmed.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: Even anime Wolfwood isn't a pushover

Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Manga Wolfwood stomps the first 3 people and then high mid-diffs Roberta. Dun know Yoko.

It looks like my gunslinger theme paid off. Luckily I know everyone here. Yoko is one of the most formidable given that her gun is like a small cannon, which means there's no dodging or blocking it. It produces explosions powerful enough to break through mech armor and is faster than a standard gun. Physically she's inferior to Wolfwood, Roberta and probably Revy too though.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Anime and manga Wolfwood are beyond badass

Post by Dream (7,263 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@taichokage: Wolfwood has some level of superhuman attributes in both versions considering he can casually lift the Cross Punisher without issue and his gunmanship is on par with Vash's, who can casually evade gunfire. The majority of the team are peak humans and could be picked off rather quickly. Yoko and Roberta are likely to last the longest in this match, but I don't see them being able to put down Wolfwood.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,648 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Wolfwood would go through them like butter, except for Roberta, Roberta would give him some fight, but not even the Maidinator can hold a candle to the massacre machine Wolfwood is when he gets going.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Indeed. Wolfwood is as fast a Wrath. Oh boy that thread was amazing.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel