With the latest feat, who can One Punch Man face?

Topic started by Rickert on May 31, 2014. Last post by ImDictatorBowDown 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Rickert (10 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Assume this is currently his "maximum" power: Saitama got punched to the moon instantly (I think less than 3):

Obviously, Boros is a parody of Super Saiyan. I expect him to bust a planet with his Planet Busting Roar Cannon next chapter.

Post by takashichea (12,368 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Rickert:

Don't post links to pirated sites. I'll remove them. Check the Battle Forum Rules 2.0. ALL USERS PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!

edit:

I'll edit your OP and upload a picture of Saitama since you're just new. I'll do it just this one time.

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Hello. Welcome to vice. Unfortunately we don't use links to illegal scanlation sites. And to post in the battle forum, an image of the characters involved is a condition. That being said, I'll have to think of someone not insanely stronger than Saitama who could "one punch him. I know Seiya from Saint Seiya could but that's overkill.

@takashichea said:

@Rickert:

Don't post links to pirated sites. I'll remove them. Check the Battle Forum Rules 2.0. ALL USERS PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!

edit:

I'll edit your OP and upload a picture of Saitama since you're just new. I'll do it just this one time.

Thanks. I will learn the rules and use features of the forum properly next time.

Post by phantomrant (1,349 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Still below S-cry-ed and Toriko.

Saitama, Boros, nd by extension Garou could probably take on EoS YYH characters now who aren't King-level.

Post by 619locust (93 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I'd guess OP MAN to be about Nappa's level in power, maybe a lil faster. Saiyan Saga Goku breaks his spine with kaioken.

If we count that planet destruction blast as an actual planet level attack, then he's SS saga Vegeta level.

Post by othus12 (6,872 posts) See mini bio Level 13

he is around toriko timeskip mid tiers.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Probably current Toriko is the strongest he could beat based on the arguments in the other thread.

Akumas Wrath Ryu (very similar feat as Saitaima) is probably the weakest that could beat him.

Akumas Wrath Ryu (very similar feat as Saitaima)

punching someone to the moon and breaking the moon are 2 VERY different things.

idk why people put saitama at moon level just because he got sent to the moon. its not.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@othus12: Iirc Ryu also got punched to the moon, it was Akuma or Asura who smashed it.

Post by phantomrant (1,349 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

idk why people put saitama at moon level just because he got sent to the moon. its not.

Technically there is a manga depiction of moon-level Saitama.

Just that it wasn't legit -.-

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10

That's not as impressive as you think, but ok... That's like town or mountain level punch at best. He sent a human sized being to the moon. The punch was more about speed than just force, but I want to see how the moon looks next once we get a zoom out shot.

@Whats_out_the_bag: No it's not. Based on that argument, then DBZ punches are weaker than town or mountain level....

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

AW Oni has planet level punches since he was able to harm Mantra Asura who has multi planet durability.

Post by Low (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 11

With this current feat (which is durability) Saitama can fodderize punches from literally anyone in DBZverse. Like literally tank anything they have to throw.

@Rickert: Now I've just seen a scan, that has just posted. So I can finally judge this.

That's some HIGH continent level shit right there.

This guy is dishing out exatons of fucking force.

Post by Low (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag: Thats a spoiler though. And its not guerenteed to happen. Yusuke can change it on a whim. We just have to wait, next chapter or the one after.

@Low:

Oh. ok. So the entire verse depends on this next chapter. lol

@Low: With this current feat (which is durability) Saitama can fodderize punches from literally anyone in DBZverse. Like literally tank anything they have to throw.

not really. Z fighters have planet level punches (by potency)

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

That's not as impressive as you think, but ok... That's like town or mountain level punch at best. He sent a human sized being to the moon. The punch was more about speed than just force, but I want to see how the moon looks next once we get a zoom out shot.

exactly this is what i am talking about. FINALLY someone understands!

@hitsusatsu11: you are right.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel