Wiper vs Bellamy

Topic started by Madkinglord on Nov. 6, 2013. Last post by Madkinglord 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Madkinglord (180 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Anyone who has been reading one piece as of late would know that Bellamy the hyena went to skypea; so it go me thinking who would win between Berserker Wiper and Bellamy the hyena.

Berserker wiper
Berserker wiper
Bellamy the Hyena
Bellamy the Hyena

takes place in skypiea in the forest of upper yard.

both have full knowledge and can use anything they have used in the past.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,750 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Wiper

Post by taichokage (12,922 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Probably Bellamy if it's current. After all he went to Skypeia and came back with the gold pillar. Wiper was there and presumably didn't or more likely couldn't stop him.

@taichokage said:

Probably Bellamy if it's current. After all he went to Skypeia and came back with the gold pillar. Wiper was there and presumably didn't or more likely couldn't stop him.

maybe he befriended them; the possibilities are endless and we could speculate forever. however i do agree that current Bellamy could win but i can't help but feel that the bazooka wielding wiper could pull out a win, after all he does have kairouseki and reject dial in his arsenal. the only thing Bellamy has going for him is speed but in the jungle of upper yard they move have maneuverability.

Post by taichokage (12,922 posts) See mini bio Level 20
^All valid points I should have put into consideration. I do still think however that Bellamy may have a slight edge, mostly due to speed as you said.

@taichokage: the question then becomes is Bellamy's speed good enough to overcome wipers over whelming firepower.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel