will goku battle real gods in movie?

Topic started by SSJjanemba on Dec. 4, 2012. Last post by debeze 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,405 posts) See mini bio Level 11

so if you gusy dont already now..theres a new dbz movie called "battle of the gods" coming out on march 30 2013. it appears from the title goku will fight some1 powerful, what do you guys think? will it be a real god or just another overrated bum?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

god by say, Egyptian or Pagan standards? Yeah.

God by say, Judeo-Christian standards? No.

Post by taichokage (14,823 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think I get what you're saying but honestly egyptian Gods and other pagan Gods were still powerful even when compared to the Judeo-Christian God.

@taichokage: I'm not so sure about that. I'm not a subscriber to any Pagan religion but from what I've learned about them especially the Greek and Nordic gods, they're still nothing compared to the almighty. I guess it depends on the type of Paganism but I don't know of any that have an actual God that is all powerful and all knowing. Zeus and Odin pale in comparison. Most gods of Pagan religions are like one god for every one thing, in Christianity, there is one God period.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Well If I were a God, though.. I'd like to have a son that's a warrior.. not some weak-looking staff

Well, don't take it offensive, but its better to have things well organised.. a bit distribution of work should work well instead of letting your son do all the work.. I hope you are not offended, I don't mean any.. but I'd have liked to see the crucifying stopped.. its looks pretty painful :(

I'm posting it again as Idk whether flood protect is working or not..

It's for MarioRedfield though.. the call out user isn't working either :( what's the problem?

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

After this movie I am 100% sure dbz fanboys will wank the fact Goku fought a God. That may even be the reason the movie was made.

@TheNeutralOne said:

After this movie I am 100% sure dbz fanboys will wank the fact Goku fought a God. That may even be the reason the movie was made.

Just relax.. they've been saying supes > thor for ages, no one complained.. it's fair I think..

Post by taichokage (14,823 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What i want more than anything from the movie are hardcore showings. I believe that Toriyama said that the movie would be canon, so Goku and possibly others will have some more feats under their belt after all this time, especially since its post EOS. But how good they will be is a mystery. I think as far as feats go, people really want to see destruction and strength. Goku's speed isn't argued that much because at least with IT, it's generally accepted that Goku can be FTL, but not so much with the other two categories, and durability as well. Everyone knows Goku can bust a planet, but beyond that it's either powerscaled or not accepted. And with strength, Goku could range from thousands of tons to possibly planet shattering, but due to inconsistency and lack of proper feats, that is also hotly discussed. Some anti fans still say that Goku cant lift more than 40 tons in base and some fanboys debate that he can destroy a galaxy with ease. Hopefully we get something solid so that fanboys and anti fanboys alike will be silenced. But perhaps more than that, another major villain is finally on the scene. Assuming he is the strongest yet, it will be awesome. But in answering this thread, it depends on the definition of God.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield: I agree. In with other gods its like their power is divided. But the almighty God in Christianity has no equal.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Goku already face a God, with his buddy Luffy

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Destinyheroknight: Enel FTW!!!!!!!

Aren't the supreme kais considered gods of the DBZ universe anyway?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

Aren't the supreme kais considered gods of the DBZ universe anyway?

Pretty much...

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,213 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If Supreme Kai was a god. Pretty weak. From what we've seen from comic gods, they lack a lot of abilities. Time travel would help him. Looking into the future. Both would of helped him put and end to Buu before he could wipe out Earth.

Poor Tien. He survived Super Buu's blast on the world with Hercule. But died when the planet exploded.

@Supreme Marvel said:

Poor Tien. He survived Super Buu's blast on the world with Hercule. But died when the planet exploded.

LOL

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

LOL

That's why Goku should have thought everyone Instantrans Mission to everyone so they don't have to worry about that shit.

@Supreme Marvel: But wasn't Goku dead?? lol... Also why didn't Goku went SSJ3 and kill Kid Buu in that moment? lol.. dbz plot hole #8723878937

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel: But wasn't Goku dead?? lol... lol..

He was still alive for 3 years pre-Androids. He learnt it in less than a year. I'm sure the Z fighters are good enough to do the same. Tien is amazing at learning new techniques.

Also why didn't Goku went SSJ3 and kill Kid Buu in that moment? dbz plot hole #8723878937

His reason was he wanted his kids to do it. That's poor parenting. The fact he didn't mind his child killing. Fucked up that.

@Supreme Marvel said:

He was still alive for 3 years pre-Androids. He learnt it in less than a year. I'm sure the Z fighters are good enough to do the same. Tien is amazing at learning new techniques.

That is true... lol.. Goku is really dumb. Piccolo, Tien, Vegeta, Trunks and Gohan needed IT... especially Gohan with his huge kamekamehas... damn to epic to think about it.

His reason was he wanted his kids to do it. That's poor parenting. The fact he didn't mind his child killing. Fucked up that.

Goku is a dummy, he also did the same with Vegeta by letting the fight run so he could had a turn... and Vegeta almost got killed cause of that!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel