Who's the weakest Naruto char that can solo Team Baccano /DRRR!

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on July 7, 2011. Last post by Haofan123 3 years ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Naruto Shippuden Poster
Naruto Shippuden Poster
VS

plus all the immortal and the mafia of the Gandor and Camorra family

RULES
Starting out at 30 meters.
Russo gets white suits
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ino will defnitely be killed plus she's completely uselesss, so I would have to go with Ten ten
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@TheRedRose: Shizuo would prob be able to beat Tenten, he has dealt with weapons A LOT
Post by UnHoLy_CruSadE (294 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Kiba? Shino? Chouji?
Post by Dream (7,109 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@UnHoLy_CruSadE: With the immortals and Celty on Team Durarara/ Baccano, those three wouldn't be able to take out the group.
Sakura SMASH!
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
They have one thing that the ninja's won't be able to predict... guns 

It would be funny if ladd shot kiba
@Dream
Simply because someone is immortal does not mean they win against somebody who's faster more destructive and stronger and on top of that more broken.Pre-time skip characters could take this shit.
@Nerx
Ah not this bs argument .I will give it that before I use to be a supporter of this argument but it fails .
1-Naruto characters are superhuman and faster then eye can see.This is enough to casually aim-dodge as they could simply keep on disappearing and reappearing from the shooters perception.
2-This argument is bullshit against several characters.I doubt a bullet will do shit to Naruto who has mountain level durability I doubt it will do shit to Gamabunta or Gaara and I honestly doubt it does shit when Naruto verse has superior fire power.
3-"Bullets fly at supersonic speeds, so there's no way that your shuriken could compete" there is nothing saying no character can bullet time.
4-Raikage,Lee,Sasuke,B,Naruto,Itachi and Guy move at supersonic speed.
@mrassh0le: The regenerative abilities of the Baccano immortals are ridiculous to the point where they can regenerate immediately after having their bodies reduced to gory goodness. Physical blows and any attacks coming from the bottom-rung ninja in the series aren't gonna do squat to permanently off the immortals. So, no, chakra-powered blows from Sakura won't be taking out the immortals. Even the younger ninja pre-time skip wouldn't have the means in their arsenal to wipe them out. Only attacks that would completely wipe out every bit of the character or soul-ripping would be enough to do them in. While I agree there are characters in Naruto who certainly have the means to take down an immortal, I find it highly unlikely that weaker ninja in the series have the means of doing so.
@Dream said:
@mrassh0le: The regenerative abilities of the Baccano immortals are ridiculous to the point where they can regenerate immediately after having their bodies reduced to gory goodness. Physical blows and any attacks coming from the bottom-rung ninja in the series aren't gonna do squat to permanently off the immortals. So, no, chakra-powered blows from Sakura won't be taking out the immortals.
Their regeneration is not ridiculous they haven't even been shown to regenerate from a building buster.And it takes a few minutes for them to even get up.an example would be when Firo,Luck and Czelaw are killed they just get up or when Maiza is shot in the knees.

And you know what for the sake of the argument let's admit they could come back in seconds.They would still have no means to even harm the Naruto characters.They would still just get up and get killed it would still be a technical win.This is like saying Wolverine beats Kid Goku.

@Dream said:
While I agree there are characters in Naruto who certainly have the means to take down an immortal, I find it highly unlikely that weaker ninja in the series have the means of doing so.

Gaara trapping them in sand and blocking the bullets with sand or going Shukkaku if we 're refferring to pre-time skip.
Ino body possessing and then "eating".
Lee blitzing everyone except Claire and one-shotting them with superhuman strenght.  
Gamabunta  and all the other summons.
Hell Zabuza could take this.

And you know what for the sake of the argument let's admit they could come back in seconds.They would still have no means to even harm the Naruto characters. 

Exhaustion from repeated use of chakra attacks or physical attacks would leave them at the mercy of the immortals.  

This is like saying Wolverine beats Kid Goku.

A ridiculous comparison considering that James isn't actually immortal and Kid Goku being far stronger than anyone in Naruto.

Gaara trapping them in sand and blocking the bullets with sand or going Shukkaku if we 're refferring to pre-time skip.

Gamabunta  and all the other summons.

Blood and any remains left over would still allow the immortals to regenerate.

Ino body possessing and then "eating". 

Let's see:
1. Ino needs to have support from her teammates to setup her body possession as misuse of it would leave her physical body helpless while it is incapacitated. She only has one shot if she's taking down an entire group.
2. She wouldn't even have knowledge of the "eating" ability before the battle, especially if all the immortals are teaming up.

Lee blitzing everyone except Claire and one-shotting them with superhuman strenght.

And again, physical blows won't mean squat against regenerative abilities of an immortal. Hell, using Gates is just begging Lee to say he wants to die. 

Hell Zabuza could take this.

He could possibly work depending on battle terrain. If there's a large body of nearby water, ninja ability to walk on water would be a boon to Zabusa as he could use water jutsu from far away to wash away his foes and win by battlefield removal. Otherwise, he's not gonna do much to dent the immortals.
Post by SteveRodgers (14 posts) See mini bio Level 9
rock lee?
@Dream said:

And you know what for the sake of the argument let's admit they could come back in seconds.They would still have no means to even harm the Naruto characters. 

Exhaustion from repeated use of chakra attacks or physical attacks would leave them at the mercy of the immortals.  

What?Even exhausted near dead Naruto characters have shown more ability to fight then the Immortals and as I said they would just keep dying it is therefore logical to be giving victory to the mortals.

This is like saying Wolverine beats Kid Goku.

A ridiculous comparison considering that James isn't actually immortal and Kid Goku being far stronger than anyone in Naruto.

Ridiculous? Wolverine would just keep coming back from what Goku  would hit him with.And your point about  the exhaustion would still work in this case. Goku being stronger then the Naruto universe is completely irrelevant as he would be in the same situation with .

Let's see:
1. Ino needs to have support from her teammates to setup her body possession as misuse of it would leave her physical body helpless while it is incapacitated. She only has one shot if she's taking down an entire group.
2. She wouldn't even have knowledge of the "eating" ability before the battle, especially if all the immortals are teaming up.

That is against characters in the Naruto universe who move at much higher speed and could therefore evade her as she is doing the technique.The Baccano characters for the most part get dominated in combat by Ino aside from Claire and even that is not certain.
As for the second point,

And again, physical blows won't mean squat against regenerative abilities of an immortal. Hell, using Gates is just begging Lee to say he wants to die. 

Again a character being immortal does not give him the instant victory over a mortal.I am going to once again point  to the Logan vs Sayain example, it would just be the immortal getting dominated and killed over and over again without any guarantee that  of the enemy even tiring.Hell the fight could even come to the point where they are just not physically capable of reuniting their limbs.
Example: Firo's legs are under a rock after all the damage on the battlefield.
And if you insist on the idea that strength could not do squat well how about  being eaten by a toad Jiraya summons or Shikamaru giving them the Hidan treatment.
@mrassh0le said:
@Nerx
Ah not this bs argument .I will give it that before I use to be a supporter of this argument but it fails .
1-Naruto characters are superhuman and faster then eye can see.This is enough to casually aim-dodge as they could simply keep on disappearing and reappearing from the shooters perception.
2-This argument is bullshit against several characters.I doubt a bullet will do shit to Naruto who has mountain level durability I doubt it will do shit to Gamabunta or Gaara and I honestly doubt it does shit when Naruto verse has superior fire power.
3-"Bullets fly at supersonic speeds, so there's no way that your shuriken could compete" there is nothing saying no character can bullet time. 4-Raikage,Lee,Sasuke,B,Naruto,Itachi and Guy move at supersonic speed.
  • Do they even know what a 'gun' is? (if they think its a spear and moved back then its a kill)
  • A head shot is a head shot, naruto has regen and not superhuman durability. Apparently even though they have powers and all they an still be physically damaged.
  • When is it 'specifically' shown that they exceed the speed barrier (how many are actually capable of doing that trick)
@Nerx
Does the baccano universe even know what a paper bomb is or what ninjutsu is or what is a summoning or a bijuu.If we are gonna play that game then the Naruto universe wins this.
Naruto has tanked an omnidirectionnal mountain buster with the shinra tensei and tanked a piledriver from several stories before the time-skip there is no logical reason why he would die from a shot.And what Baccano character has even shown this level of accuracy.
Lee breaks creates a super sonic boom,Gai has been shown to make punches so fast they catch on fire some say he is even hypersonic,Bee has covered the distance between him and Sasuke in seconds,Naruto is faster then Bee to the point where he appears as a yellow flash to him and Raikage has been stated to be faster then Bee and to tag him.Another proof of Naruto being that fast would be him dodging the Raikage.
@mrassh0le:  
  • Duh, jacuzzi splott's female partner is a bombing nut and they live after the WWI era so yeah. By personality lad will shoot the retard with finger gestures ( i mean that is why mifune is a threat to the ninjas back in the war because he cuts people mid gesture). They don't know what a bijuu is but it takes a time to load that (usually 30 seconds of monologues and shit)
  • Piledriver feat? (is that on the anime)
  • Good point on the third one...
Post by The_Flash_ (71 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Ton Ton
@Nerx said:
@mrassh0le:  
  • Duh, jacuzzi splott's female partner is a bombing nut and they live after the WWI era so yeah.
They still have no clue about  paper bombs.
How is Ladd gonna shoot them they are casual aim dodgers for one which would easily disapear from Ladd's perception .
And it's not even like the hand signs are slow  they take as much time as sticking it out your gun to aim and then aiming at someone and not even all ninja techniques require hand for exemple Danzo's izanagi and Naruto's clones.
@Nerx said:
They don't know what a bijuu is but it takes a time to load that (usually 30 seconds of monologues and shit)
Yea man cause the Baccano character never speak during a fight especially Claire,Ladd Izaya and Graham which are basically the strongest.
@Nerx said:
  • Good point on the third one...
How was the Lee point not good? It was shown he created sonic booms.
How was the Gai point not good?It was said in the manga he was moving at supersoic speed and on top of that is limbs were catching on fire. 
How was the Sasuke point not good? He kept up with killer bee who is generally accepted as supersonic.
Raikage was said to be the fastest man in the Narutoverse which puts him above Gai .Naruto has became faster then the Raikage.There therefore no reason to say they are not supersonic.
Killer Bee covered the distance between him and Sasuke in only afew seconds and it was several kilometers
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
gamabunta
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel