Whos is the strongest character that Arale Norimaki can beat

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 22, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 10 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,136 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Just wondering who so stacks up to other people is all

Rules - no gods or god like beings , No BFR , all media is welcome

bump?

Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Why no planet busting when she is a planet buster herself? Hell, she's even star level

@KingOfAsh: fixed

bump

Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Arale has insane strength feats, but her speed and durability are questionable. Most fictional characters that are planet busters have speed greater than what Arale has shown or have better HAX abilities. I believe high-end Street level characters to country busters are the ones she has a good chance of taking out barring if they have greater speed.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

Arale has insane strength feats, but her speed and durability are questionable. Most fictional characters that are planet busters have speed greater than what Arale has shown or have better HAX abilities. I believe high-end Street level characters to country busters are the ones she has a good chance of taking out barring if they have greater speed.

Agreed, but with her Toon Force she is able to skip pages if she desires so speed wont matter to her.

Also didn't she ran across the Solar System? That is a good speed feat...

I think if we take out Hax, flight and equal speed she can beat many characters in a fist fight. One punch of her will make someone like Goku poop his pants lol.

@DBZ_universe: Don't know if her toon force ability to tear through pages would work if she was placed in a Neutral Universe. She-Hulk is one character that has done that before but it didn't save her from other powerful opponents.

@Sonata: but doesn't Toon Force work anywhere as long as it's funny?

@DBZ_universe: It depends on the user, and Toon Force doesn't have to be funny to work. There were banned cartoons that had violence and dealt with racism.

@Sonata: That is true.

Also Toon Force works on non fiction too seeing how toons were able to roam our world (looney tunes movies) and use their powers.

Arale should be no different considering she too has the power but not as high as Bugs or other toons.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata: That is true.

Also Toon Force works on non fiction too seeing how toons were able to roam our world (looney tunes movies) and use their powers.

Arale should be no different considering she too has the power but not as high as Bugs or other toons.

Don't forget the crimson chin! xD

@eddz99: Crimson Chin is badass lol

Post by Justalittlegirl (882 posts) See mini bio Level 11

She's as fast as the nimbus, which is mach 1.5 five from what I've heard, but I can't find a source on it.

I'd say she can beat just about anybody she can catch (higher damage and durability tend to come with increased speed).

Post by GeneralVan (1,671 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

Anyone up to Frieza tier at most. But I think even Frieza beats her.

@GeneralVan said:

Anyone up to Frieza tier at most. But I think even Frieza beats her.

Only cause he can fly and spam.

One hit from Arale explodes Frieza.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Frieza should able to handle her. Maybe SSj Goku level from namek

Arale loses to most of DBZ, She has the power but not the speed and durability to really stand a chance.

Post by IndridCold (1,222 posts) See mini bio Level 14

hmmmm..... I say.... this guy

@Sonata said:

Arale loses to most of DBZ, She has the power but not the speed and durability to really stand a chance.

I wouldn't say her durability suck. she survived being squashed by two planets with no scratches. That's is better durability feat than most DBZ characters.

s
s

And she does not lack speed at all. better than any DBZ character (before BoG)

Runs all over the world
Runs all over the world

She outraces the Gator all the way to Saturn

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel