Who would win. Enerjak or The Living Tribunal

Topic started by shakyric_lawson on Oct. 21, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Enerjak hands down, Stomps the Living Tribunal
  • Enerjak wins, but it was a challenge
  • Stalemate
  • Tribunal wins, but it was a challenge
  • Tribunal wins hands down, Stomps Enerjak
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Kurohige: But isn't LT Omniversal? and the Omniverse is every single universe in one... but I could be wrong.

Post by Kurohige (3,719 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@DBZ_universe: I think but even so they both can't really hurt one another, so draw i'd say.

True I guess.. lol unless TOAA shows up, and shows them who's boss!

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@DBZ_universe:

The Living Tribunal is MASSIVELY Megaversal. He literally can't be omniversal because if he was the he'd have infinite power, and would be just as powerful as TOAA himself, which we KNOW isn't true.

The One Above All would rape any and all challengers... LOL, Chakravartin is SHIT compared to him, and Enerjak and Tribunal are like children who haven't learned to walk...

@shakyric_lawson: What about Bugs? I heard he is above TOAA!

Post by DoctorUniverse (14 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@shakyric_lawson said:

@DBZ_universe:

The Living Tribunal is MASSIVELY Megaversal. He literally can't be omniversal because if he was the he'd have infinite power, and would be just as powerful as TOAA himself, which we KNOW isn't true.

The One Above All would rape any and all challengers... LOL, Chakravartin is SHIT compared to him, and Enerjak and Tribunal are like children who haven't learned to walk...

I agree here. LT is Megversal, judge, jury, and executioner of multiple multiverses.

Nobody can be truly omniversal, well not in the sense some people think.

Seeing how there are different gods for different creations through out fiction.

For example, if a being claims he is ominversal in power that would mean it includes, Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Square Soft, etc universe which is impossible...due to copyright laws. lol

Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Bugs can't beat someone who can take away his toon force

@MarioRedfield: Not if Bugs transforms into the One Truly Above the One Above All....

@DBZ_universe: But when has he ever actually done that? lol, I'm sure the creators of Looney Tunes were religious, I doubt they'd want that

@MarioRedfield: I am pretty sure they wouldn't care... as long as it's funny it wouldn't matter.

The last Toon supper
The last Toon supper

@DBZ_universe: But Looney Tunes is for kids, they wouldn't want parents to think it's spreading a message like that

@MarioRedfield: I am pretty sure this is not kid rated... LOL

@DBZ_universe: Meh, it was the forties. Things were different back then, but especially back then religion was a no no to make fun of.

@MarioRedfield: True, lol....

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@shakyric_lawson said:

@DBZ_universe:

Not entirely true, the LT has been stated to be omniversal (within comics, of course). He exists between every possible reality, considering all creation simultaneously. Nothing comes into being without his say so.

He held multiple megaverses in his hand at one point, rendered the IG inert and is capable of doing things like restoring the cosmic pantheon (e.g. Galactus, Eternity, Inifinity) with a gesture. There is no Sonic character I'm aware of, even if we do accept the most ridiculous feats, that could beat the LT.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel