Who would win. Enerjak or The Living Tribunal

Topic started by shakyric_lawson on Oct. 21, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Enerjak hands down, Stomps the Living Tribunal
  • Enerjak wins, but it was a challenge
  • Stalemate
  • Tribunal wins, but it was a challenge
  • Tribunal wins hands down, Stomps Enerjak
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,184 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Ain't Enerjak that lame Sonic villain that is said to be Omnipotent?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,184 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Kurohige:

Yes

@Destinyheroknight: Lol gotta love Archie comics, I swear almost everyone in that comic later turns out to be some form of a god. Anyway, the best feat of Enerjak i saw was him holding a multiverse in his hand. But isn't LT Omniversal? The sonic universe doesn't even have an Omniverse. However, Mogol, with only a fraction of Enerjak's power destroyed a bunch (I think millions) of multiverses. But Ultra Sonic beat him so, I gotta go with LT on this. Enerjak himself hardly has any feats aside from what he says. Ultra Sonic would be a better match, going by powerscaling he may be close to omniversal. But the gap in megaversal and multiversal is pretty huge.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,686 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kurohige: What exactly is a "megaverse"? I thought it went something like this 1. universe = obviously a single universe, 2. multiverse = every alternate universe related to that specific universe (such as parallel realities like last few episodes of Gurren Lagann, every possible outcome of that specific universe), 3. omniverse = every universe related and un-related to that specific universe or just all universes with every outcome possible, in fiction that is, anything above that would have to be a legitamite 3rd dimensional or higher (well that's my general understanding of the matter anyway)

@ImDictatorBowDown: Universe<Multiverse<Megaverse<Omniverse

Although, technically a Megaverse is a Multiverse, some argue that a Megaverse is a single entity. Anyways, in term of Marvel: Universe - a single verse. 616, Age of Apocalypse, New Earth. Those are all universe.

Multiverse - The Marvel Multiverse (all Marvel realities) or the DC Multiverse (all DC realities)

Megaverse - A group of alternate universes bigger than a Multiverse. (Marvel Zombie universe, 616, New Universe, Ultraverse, and others, basically different realities, sorta.)basically a larger grouping, though because there is always the chance that some future publications will increase the interactions between different Multiverses, this is a fluid definition.

Omniverse - Despite how it is used in comic books, the Omniverse is every universe/multiverse/megaverse ever including our own. For something to be truly omniversal, it would also have to be able to crossover into our universe (Well maybey not as far as out universe meaning the 4th wall but still). To put it simply, it is the collection of every single universe, multiverse, dimension (alternate or pocket) and realm.

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LT I suppose is omniversal, but that technically can't be since he can't dictate anything outside of marvel and in one instance DC. That would literally need the ok from other verse writers since essentially said ability breaks the 4th wall. All the same I can only think of 2 or 3 people that could be stronger than LT in all fiction and Enerjak isn't one. I almost forgot about that name it's been so long.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Thanos w/HotU beats LT. The Chousin beat him too, and Washu has broken 4th wall. Any True Omnipotent actually beats LT. Includes the likes of Nabeshin. But either way, omnipotent/nigh-omnipotent battles are boring and unwelcome.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Deadpool also broke the 4th wall...just sayin...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,506 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Kurohige said:

Ain't Enerjak that lame Sonic villain that is said to be Omnipotent?

LOL!

________________________________________________________________________________

No god battles allow here... and there is no anime/manga characters in this battle.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Why does Archie have to take things out of proportion? The games are almost never that bad. I actually wanna start reading Archie just because it seems like it would be nostalgic... But if they're really that over powered I don't know if I should bother. Maybe it's just cartoonish or something?

@MarioRedfield: Lol, most DC and Marvel multiversals are still above them, those comics still have overpowered characters and items (Infinity gauntlet) but even so there are only about 3 overpowered characters in the Archie comics, those being Ultra Sonic, Mogol, and Enerjak. I thought Sonic was stupid after all the fanfics and such but I loved the old Sonic TV shows. I don't mind a overpowered characters, they were never meant to be compared to other universes anyways, as long as the story is good, which I'm guessing it is since the Archie comics have so many fans. It's not like everyone is an omnipotent world ender, that was not until around the end, Enerjak is about as strong as they get and even so he himself doesn't have many feats, although Mogol with a fraction of his power was crushing multiverses so... lol but you may wanna go here to see the same kind of debate from people who know a lot about both, kinda funny too: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/enerjak-vs-living-tribunal-126677/4

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kurohige: That's good to hear lol. Maybe I still will pick up those comics after all.

@MarioRedfield: I wouldn't like to reed the Archie Sonic comics.... idk why.

Post by indifferentmrh (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Tribunal

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Kurohige: In the world of archie, anybody with the power of a chaos emerald (chaos knuckles for instance) is multiversal by power scaling...

@shakyric_lawson: I guess, although some of the actual feats don't support that, but yes by powerscaling lots of things are possible. But yeah, I never said they weren't that strong I just said they were not unbeatable and a lot of their powers were inconsistent at times, but yes I don't doubt their power. Also I think you need more than one Chaos Emerald to be multiversal, right?

Living Tribunal

@DBZ_universe: Well I don't know...

That was Mongul using just a fraction of Enerjak's power..

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel