who would be a good comic character to put against Raikage

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Sept. 11, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@cfatalis said:
"mmmm, juggernaut? "

Juggernaut would stomp him.
Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Maybe Ms. Marvel

Blue Marvel, World War Hulk, Vulcan, Gladiator. All of them would beat Raikage. Im not done I have moreI just have to think of someone else.
Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Remember we are suppose to think of good matches for Raikage;)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
good matches means somebody who actually give him a fight not cream him in the first few seconds
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
" Blue Marvel, World War Hulk, Vulcan, Gladiator. All of them would beat Raikage. Im not done I have moreI just have to think of someone else. "
you dont seem to get the point.

O, we are supposed to think of good matches for him. My mistake, I thought this was a "Who could beat Raikage" thread. Ok, I think Colossus and Raikage would be a good fight. Raikage and Wolverine would be an interesting match.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@JThree47693: Wont Colossus get electrocuted?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
is he a conductor?
@Nerx said:
" @JThree47693: Wont Colossus get electrocuted? "

Not sure. I do recall him taking lightning from Storm. I will have to look for the scan.
@JThree47693 said:
" O, we are supposed to think of good matches for him. My mistake, I thought this was a "Who could beat Raikage" thread. Ok, I think Colossus and Raikage would be a good fight. Raikage and Wolverine would be an interesting match. "
wouldnt wolverine be completely outmatched, considering his he's slower, and raikages punches go through people.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" O, we are supposed to think of good matches for him. My mistake, I thought this was a "Who could beat Raikage" thread. Ok, I think Colossus and Raikage would be a good fight. Raikage and Wolverine would be an interesting match. "
wouldnt wolverine be completely outmatched, considering his he's slower, and raikages punches go through people. "

He has an insane healing factor, but he would most likely be beaten. Raikage is said to be a tailed beast levels, so yea, he would probably stomp Wolverine. Im trying to decide if I said Lobo would that be kind of spiteful.

I have solved your query Sinister, allow me to introduce you to Midnighter.
 I have solved your query Sinister, allow me to introduce you to Midnighter.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"@Nerx said:
"Venom or Carnage "
They would get destroyed. Raikage would demolish them. Magneto, Electro, Storm, Iceman, Namor, Thor, Zatanna I am going to comeback with some more. "
 elctro would die and iceman may die i dont kno

@JThree47693 said:
"O, we are supposed to think of good matches for him. My mistake, I thought this was a "Who could beat Raikage" thread. Ok, I think Colossus and Raikage would be a good fight. Raikage and Wolverine would be an interesting match. "

wolverine would die raikage force field is stronger than anything wolverine can dish out
@FLCL1: Try checking out Midnighter on the dcdatabaseproject.com
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" @FLCL1: Try checking out Midnighter on the dcdatabaseproject.com "

k
Post by LordNephilim (16 posts) See mini bio Level 1

How about Captain Marvel a.k.a Shazam?
Post by LordNephilim (16 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Or Cable
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Nerx said:
"Venom or Carnage "
They would get destroyed. Raikage would demolish them. Magneto, Electro, Storm, Iceman, Namor, Thor, Zatanna I am going to comeback with some more. "

Iceman would stomp Raikage.
@JThree47693 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Nerx said:
"Venom or Carnage "

Iceman would stomp Raikage. "
well i wouldnt be too sure about that. raikage is strong enough to destroy and piece of ice iceman can make, raikage's faster, a lot faster than ice, lol.
and his electric shield would most likely melt icemans ice.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel