who will die between suseke or naruto

Topic started by Musondamakenizz on April 5, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Musondamakenizz (9 posts) See mini bio Level 7

word around the blogisphere is suseke will die after facing naruto in the fight, in the the episode after suseke kills on of the elders of the leaf village Danzo, and he tries to kill his friend Sakura but naruto comes to her rescue, naruto tell suseke that if he attacks the leaf village he will end up fighting in, but naruto tells his best friend suseke that i will shoulder your hate and die with you. This is not cool to a lot of naruto fans because Naruto can't die his the main character of the Anime and suseke can die because of a lot of us fans, thou after seeing the new chapter 626 when the first hokage kills madara am thinking it will end the same with suseke or will naruto really die with him i really don't get it but the blogisphere is getting to excited and the speculation is killing us all

Post by othus12 (6,389 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the first will turn sasuke into a good person

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Musondamakenizz: ummm its sasuke not suseke and honestly I can care less about what happens between those two as one of my favorite people is already killed.

@ Masterofdeath sorry may bad its sasuke right, oh i can guess who was your favorite Neji right? @ othus what makes you sure that the first is going to turn sasuke into a good person after all he failed to turn madara

@Musondamakenizz: second my favorite is Shikamaru though.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think either Naruto should kill him or both die, it will be ridiculous for him to try and return to the village, I really don't even see why Naruto considers Sasuke a friend in the first place, they were only on the same squad for what a few months and even if Sasuke was converted back into a good person, it doesn't change the fact that he went on a murderous rampage at the Kage Summit, killed the 6th Hokage, and has actively tried to destroy the village because of his flawed logic on what revenge is, all in all he could take some pointers from Kurapika.

@Masterofdeath Shikamaru isn't dead i remember his father died but not him, his my favorite too @Imdictatorbowdown i like your thinking thou we all know these anime series don't always end with the simple logic has you have put it, they treasure love more than revenge so am thinking Sasuke somehow will atone for his sin may be he will help Naruto defeat madara and if it goes like that then it going to become even more confusing

Post by othus12 (6,389 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Musondamakenizz: sasuke has friends and his recent encounter with itachi made him realize some things(the first one being that itachi holds no grudge against the leaf and that's why sasuke shouldnt either.), thats why he wanted to hear the hokages version of the story on the first place.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14

the writer is going to make it so that sauske will inwardly accept what hashirama said but outwardly reject his words. He'll fight naruto they'll have a gay moment and then sauske will die and then he'll say that he needed to die for peace to happen blah blah blah naruto will cry, everyones happy sauskes finally dead...

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Either Sasuke or both.

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
This isn't a battle but if anyone dies its Sasuke. Having either one of them die at the end would bump the whole series up a notch for me because it isn't what I expect but it's what would make a great ending.

@Musondamakenizz: I know I never said my favorite character died I just said one of them. Though why do I have the feeling that either Obito or Madara will turn a pein and revive everyone.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,840 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Sasgay is probably gonna die.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

NARUTO WILL DIE AT THE END AND SUSEKE ( LOL ) BECOMES A GOOD PERSON

@Jinbeifan1: I Hope the writer dose thou it could be an epic end Naruto died but after he become Hakage that' when he should die following in the footstep of all the hokages they all die during a battle how cool can that be

@Musondamakenizz: not all of them have died in battle Tsunade hasn't been shown to die yet she is injured but not dead.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14

well apparently the writer is regretting making Sauske a little bitch and is trying to make him a good guy again, so that people will like him XD nope, the bell was rung long ago, still not gonna like him. May respect him a little more before the end but... not likely :P

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,840 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Yeah read the current chapter and Sasuke decided to follow Itachi's path and support the village.

i just read the new chapter 627 Sasuke has turned good and his all apologizing and his heading to the battle field to help out, i think Naruto will be happy, but on my part i think the writer is a bit lost there is no way just a simple story can make some one who had that much rage change his mind NO WAY! and what will happen then if Sasuke helps out and the win the battle against Madara then Sasuke and Naruto wont have their fight, the writer sure is twisting the story so i just have to wait and see the ending hope it wont be disappointing like the last Harrypotter movies what a waste of my money!

yeah I agree about how that Sasuke turning good sucks but what I am hoping for is that he will turn good for a bit then find a reason to turn evil again. Then with a final battle (hopefully with few flashbacks) Naruto barely beats Sasuke then dies as soon as the battle ends.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel